Sweetest Fiction

Sweetest Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

 

I love him so much.

 

I stop at his door steps, with hesitation I hit his doorbell. A raging sound buzz my system when the doorbell starts ringing. I wait for minute then the door open up by the love of my life.

 

"Soo, are you ready?" I ask he nod smile he link his arms around my arms, I smile at him then we walk side by side going to my waiting car. I open up the door for him he smile and thank me as he sat down comfortably on the shotgun seat. I close his door then I turn around then I sigh before opening the door to my seat. I sat down at the driver's seat. I look at Kyungsoo smiling and he ing glowing. He makes the sun unemployed whenever he smiles like that. I lean forward and buckle his seatbelt.

 

"oh I forgot! Thanks Yeol!" he said the he rest his back, I sit back and buckle up. "soooooo, where are we going today?" he said while scrolling up and down on his phone, I just smile then I starts driving.

 

"hey look there's a new open ice creams parlor near here and it says here 'first fifty customer will get free ice cream' WOW! feeling lucky! Let's go there Yeol!"

 

"sure no problem!" I said and drive towards the ice cream parlor he mentioned. When we arrived at the ice cream parlor we lucky got the last two slots for the free ice cream. He is so happy and giggling while we both sit down outside the ice cream parlor since the place is overloaded with people inside. We sat down on the pavement beside my car. The weather is so perfect, not hot but not cold and it gets more perfect when he is here beside me. I look ag him enjoys his free strawberry ice cream. My suddenly buzzed and I recieved a message from Kai.

 

Kai

Today 9:09 AM

 

Chanyeollie, are you ready for today? 9:09 AM

 

9:10 AM yes I am. 

 

 

"Hey what's that?" I locked my phone and put it back to my pocket. I smile at Kyungsoo.

 

"nothing!" I said then I finished up my chocolate ice cream I get up and look at Kyungsoo.

"hey there something on your face." using my thumb I wipe the strawberry ice cream on the side of his heart shaped lips.

 

"oh you have chocolate ice cream too!" he put a tissue on my mouth then we both laugh. "let's go!" I laugh again at his cuteness, I open up the door for him then we starts driving to a park where we always go. Went rent a bicycle the familiar guy at the bike rental booth he gave me two helmets.

 

"Thank you, Baekhyun." I read his nameplate. I walk towards Kyungsoo who is holding the bicycle. 

 

"I really love having a tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter