ch 7

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin was thinking, how would she get Sowon to talk to her? After the drinking incident, they hadn't talked very deeply about anything since Sowon left before Yerin got back from the meeting that morning. Now she was waiting for Sowon who was doing fitting for a fashion show, she was going to be the main character at the walk, the show was big enough to have one for press conference and one for people who paid for tickets to watch, or by invitation.

"Yerin."

Hearing her voice, Yerin put on a smile and checked Sowon.

"Done?"

"Yea, let's go home."

Taking Sowon's hand, Yerin led them out, leaving the fitting studio. The white walls and floor made Yerin feel uncomfortable, it seemed as though the walls were closing in, unable to tell the difference between floor and wall. Sowon tiredly stumbled behind Yerin, her other hand rubbing at her eyes.

"Are your eyes dry? Do you neeed eye drops?"

"I'm just sleepy."

There were two days left before Saturday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin hummed, Sowon had gone back to filming for her drama and she was left to her own devices, seated on a lawn chair a few meters away from the filming central. She watched from between the workers, checking to make sure everything was safe.

"So we can't be together?"

"Of course not, I never loved you."

A tear slid down Sowon's cheek, Yerin could feel her heart clench. Confused, she place a hand over her heart, what's wrong? Looking back up, she saw the male lead walk away coldly from Sowon who had an arm lingering where it had originally held onto the male lead's sleeve, more tears slid down like raindrops on a window. Yerin's hand clenched her shirt over her heart.

"You alright there?"

"Oppa!"

Yerin jumped and nearly fell out of her chair, she didn't notice him coming up from behind. Helping Yerin sit back properly in her seat, he chuckled.

"I saw you painfully holding yourself, are you alright?"

"I should be, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm a healthy kid."

He just gave her a smile and turned to look at Sowon who was having her makeup touched up and hair reset, apparently the male lead had made a mistake during his part, they needed a retake. Yerin noticed that Sowon's eyes were getting redder and redder, why couldn't the guy just stop tripping on his way off the set? Just put one foot in front of the other and not fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sowon unnie, here is an eye mask."

"Hm? What for?"

Yerin just helped Sowon put it on, it was one of those cooling eye masks meant for sleeping, to soothe tired eyes. Feeling the actress relax into her seat more, Yerin gently finished wiping the makeup off of her cheeks.

"Do you want to put lip balm on?"

"Sure."

"Then say ooo."

Sowon didn't make a noise but still jutted her lips out for Yerin to put the balm on. It was relaxing to have the cooling mask on her eyes. Once she was done with the lip balm, Yerin patted Sowon's shoulder, helping remove the mask from around Sowon's head.

"Unnie, let's go home."

This time, Sowon didn't take Yerin's hand, instead she just walked ahead of her managers, rushing to the car. Yerin was slightly saddened, her hand empty as she walked after Sowon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at Sowon's apartment, they were surprised. The door was open, and there were several boxes being moved into Sowon's place.

"Um, excuse me? What's going on?"

The workers all ignored Yerin, continuing to move boxes in from the hallway before one kind man waslked up to them.

"Didn't they tell you? Yerin is going to be moving in with Sojung."

"Hey, I wasn't told of this."

"Oppa?"

He dialed the management office and checked, only to return the same answer, they were to start living together because the company felt like Yerin affected their grumpy actress positively and since no one was sharing Yerin's staff dorm with her, they just decided to put them together.

"Well, then I'll leave you girls to unpacking then."

"Bye..."

Sowon just glared at the boxes, she had wanted personal space after trying to open up, not immediate support in her home. Yerin stood nervously behind Sowon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This will be your room I guess."

Sowon had a spare room, but it was filled of fan stuffs, posters, artwork, even fanfiction books. There was a large wall of shelves filled with stuff toys and portraits.

"I'll....get this cleaned out for you I guess."

"May I help?"

"If you want to."

Sowon pulled a cardboard box behind her, she was going to have to temporarily put her gifts in storage until she decided to move out to a bigger space. Yerin worked beside Sowon, rolling the posters and signs into neat rolls and rubber banding them.

"You can just leave the stuff on the walls unnie, I don't mind them."

"Doesn't it feel weird to always see my face around you?"

"Does it feel weird to walk in a room filled with love for you?"

Sowon sighed and let Yerin leave the posters on the walls, finishing up putting the larger and miscellaneous stuff away. Yerin noticed that many of the things all addressed to Sowon as Sowon, and not Sojung like how she saw other fanmails to other idols, slightly intrigued by the uniqueness of Sowon's fans, Yerin tucked the thought away. Together they pulled Yerin's mattress to the room and just laid it down on the corner.

"It's getting late unnie, you should sleep."

Yerin watched Sowon carefully, trying to figure out the best timing to talk. Sowon hesitated a little bit, but she did something unexpected.

Pulling Yerin by her arm, she sat down on the mattress and leaned her head on Yerin's shoulder.

"You...talked to Yuna didn't you?"

Yerin could only hum a yes, her other hand automatically reaching over to rest on Sowon's thigh.

"She wants me to talk to my only living family left, but I don't think I can."

"Why not?"

"She blames me for the death of our mother, our father had already passed away."

Yerin listened quietly, her hand unconciously rubbing soothing circles into Sowon's skin, her cheek resting on Sowon's crown.

"How can she blame you?"

"My mother needed a bone marrow transplant, as her immediate family, mine should've been just fine. It...."

"It didn't work out did it?"

Sowon shakily took a breath, Yerin could feel her shirt get a little wet. Reaching around to hold Sowon's shoulders, Yerin tried to comfort Sowon.

"Unnie, it's okay. You're not to blame."

"I know! I know, and I know that she knows too. But her hateful remarks and the last time we spoke keeps haunting me. What if she doesn't want to see me ever again? What if I'm hurting her just by trying to catch glimpses of her at the hopital when she's at work?"

Yerin couldn't give a correct answer.

"I'll be here for you unnie."

=======================

oops I'm late by one day. I planned on updating every ten days and I forgot yesterday haha....