ch 22

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin stirred her hot chocolate as she watched Sowon who was watching dramas on the tv, wrapped in a blanket and hugging a big pillow. Distractedly, she went to take a sip of her hot chocolate, but hot chocolate that was freshly made was....hot.

"Ah!"

"You okay?"

Sowon's head turned immediately to see what Yerin had done, only to see her manager sticking her tongue out with a pout.

"Geez, you clumsy dummy."

"Hey, I might be clumsy but I'm not dumb!"

"Clumsy idiot."

"I'm not an idiot either."

Sowon watched amused as Yerin put down her mug to cross her arms and pout. Muttering under her breath as she watched Yerin return to her cup, Sowon didn't look away.

"Cute."

"Hm?"

"Nothing, come here already you slowpoke, the ads are going to play again and you missed out a whole subplot."

Finally turning back to the television, Sowon tried to focus on the historical drama of lovers of different classes forbidden to love one another, the typical plot. Feeling Yerin sit down next to her, without looking, she tossed half her blanket over her manager's lap.

"Thanks unnie."

"Mm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the ending credits rolled, Sowon yawned and leaned back, stretching her long arms and letting the pillow she was hugging fall out of her lap. Yerin giggled and ducked to avoid Sowon's arms as they came back down purposely going to attack her.

"You know, unnie is kind of a great person."

"What do you mean great? I'm the best."

Sowon grinned with a confident look as Yerin laughed.

"No, it's just that when I told you to stop drinking as often, you really don't drink that much anymore."

"In return you went out to drink."

"I said I was sorry."

Seeing Yerin pout again, Sowon bit her lip. Should she kiss her? Nah, she wasn't going to make the first move, that's what she had told herself.

"And I'm just joking with you, can't take a joke?"

Yerin's smile made Sowon relax again.

"No, but that's not all. Unnie works so hard to be where she is, and I don't know, this feeling of being proud of you at everything you do just feels nice."

"I have script reading tomorrow, do you want to help me?"

"That's a sudden change in subject. Sure."

Sowon had purposely changed it in order to stop herself from blushing, if that's what Yerin felt about her acheivements, it was pretty embarassing.

"Episode 4 scene 2."

"Who do you want me to- oh there's only two characters here, you and the guy character."

"What did you want to talk about oppa?"

Yerin quickly found her lines to read to Sowon, careful that she at least put a little bit of emotion in her words to emulate acting.

"What if I wanted to tell you something important? Would you be able to keep a secret?"

"What could be so important but a secret?"

Yerin scanned the italicized words describing generally what they would be doing, they were sat together closely, leaning closer and closer to each other as they spoke, she could see that this scene was about the tension in the air.

"What if I said, that I loved you?"

Then her eyes reaached the italicized font, saying that Sowon's character initiates a kiss. Looking up when she didn't hear Sowon say her line that goes after the kiss, Yerin saw Sowon unfocused.

"Unnie?"

"Say that again?"

Sowon looked at Yerin, her eyes tracing the outline of Yerin's lips as she spoke.

"What if I said, that I loved you?"

When Yerin turned to look at her again, Sowon leaned in. Yerin stayed still for a second, not knowing what was happening, but when it did register in her head, her eyes shot open and she scooted back.

"And if I said me too?"

Panicking but recognizing Sowon's line, Yerin tried to say something, anything. Sowon's predatory look in her eyes as she moved over Yerin, Yerin was leaning back to keep a distance from Sowon, ending up on her back on the couch as Sowon was crawling on top of her. Gripping her copy of the script in her hands nervously, Yerin shut her eyes as Sowon leaned in again, kissing her softly before laying down on her and hugging her softly.

"Sorry, that got out of hand."

"Th-that's fine?"

"I wasn't supposed to kiss you."

Yerin awkwardly moved her hands to hug Sowon back, Sowon's head tucked against her neck slightly.

"I like you."

"Huh?"

"I like you a lot Yerin ah."

Sowon propped herself back up a little to look Yerin in the eyes.

"I love you."

"But we-"

"I know you like me as well."

"I-"

Yerin sighed, Sowon must have overheard her at some point with all her self mutterings.

"I do like you unnie, but the contract-"

Sowon shut her up with a third kiss, this time pressing harder and moving her lips against Yerin's soft ones. After hearing Yerin say it, Sowon just lost it. She loved her so much that she couldn't hold it back anymore, with Yerin's confirmation, all she wanted to do was to make sure that Yerin knew the intensity of her feelings. Sowon let a little moan slip when Yerin's hand came up to cup her cheek. Pulling apart, Yerin gave in and hugged Sowon tightly.

"Unnie, you're going to make me lose my job."

"You have a copy of your contract right?"

"Of course I do, but why does that matter?"

Sowon grinned in a way that made Yerin's heart go wild again.

"You'll see."

===============

Of course there's a loophole in the contract, Sowon probably searched up all the clauses and stuff, right? Sorry it took a while haha....ha