Chapter 13

Falling for him (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris? What we you doing here?" Suho said.

"Just enjoying this beautiful day" Kris said.

"Oh..I see you got yourself company "Kris said looking at Eunji.

" What do you want? " Suho said.

"Oh now come one I won't bite introduce her to me" Kris said.

"No, you don't need to know who she is now if you have nothing to say then leave "Suho said handing the ball to him. 

"Hey, what's taking you so long?" Eunji said. 

"Oh nothing" Suho said. 

"Who is this?" Eunji said. 

"Nobody let's go" Suho said. 

"Ouch that hurt, my name is Kris" Kris said holding his hand out to her but she ignored it. 

"How do you know suho?" Eunji asked. 

"For quiet some time now" Kris said looking at Suho. 

"Come on" Suho said pulling eunji away. 

"H-hey" Eunji said. 


"What let's go" Suho said. 

"No, what was that all about?" Eunji said stopping Suho. 

"Come here and sit down" Eunji said 

"What?" Suho asked 

"Tell me what all that was about back there" Eunji said. 

".... fine that was Kris a former member of exo"Suho paused but then just told her because she would find out sooner or later. 

"Former?" Eunji questioned

"Yes former, he was a member of exo but left then there were two other members which were luhan and Tao. They also left after Kris" Suho said. 

"Why are they not apart of exo anymore?"eunji said

"They betrayed us" Suho said. 

"How did they betray you guys?"eunji said

"They killed exo-ls and supposedly the gang we were in before SM betrayed them but we didn't believe them so they left" Suho said. 

"They killed exo-ls?" Eunji said. 

"Yes" Suho replied. 

"why did you guys not believe them when they said SM betrayed them?" Eunji asked. 

"Because SM were like family we couldn't believe our family would treat them differently." Suho said. 

"Did you ever think that they were telling the truth?" Eunji asked. 

"Yes, but I just couldn't believe it. So when they left the three of them formed their own gang." Suho said. 

"What is their gang called?"eunji said

"T3" Suho said

"Another powerful gang?" Eunji said. 

"Yes we are enemies that's why I wanted to leave so fast." Suho said. 

"Oh wow.." Eunji said slaving her with nothing else to say 

"Yeah.. let's go I will take you home."Suho said getting up and walking to the car as eunji followed. 

"Thank you for today I really appreciate it and be careful on they way back." Eunji said with a smile before she closed the door then walked away. 

Suho decided to go out for a drink. But in the end he got drunk

"baekhn." Suho said trying to say baekhyun name but was too drunk to do so. 

"Hyung? Are you drunk?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Another Boyle please!" Suho asked the lady who worked there. 

"Hyung, why are you drinking?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Where is my beer! Hurry up an bring it to mi" Suho shouted again. 

"Wait there hyung I will come and get you, ah crap I can't um eunji will go and get you so wait there okay hyung?" Baekhyun said before hanging up to call eunji. 

"Eunji" Baekhyun called. 

"Oh baekhyun what do you need?" Eunji answered. 

"Suho is drunk can you go pick him up and take him home?" Baekhyun said. 

"Why is he drunk?" Eunji asked. 

"I don't know he just drunk called me but can you please go pick him up before something bad happens to him?" Baekhyun said. 

"Okay bye" Eunji said as she hung up the phone rushed out the house to go to Suho.

"Suho? Suho! Why did you drink so much? Now I have to carry you to the car. Okay lets..go" Eunji said struggling to lift suho up but she managed and put him in the car and drove to his house. 

" 1.2.3 okay got you up the stairs now to your bed" Eunji said still struggling to bring him the his room. 

"Okay finally..why are you sweating so much? wait right here" Eunji said as she went to get a bowl of cold water and a towel. She had put the towel on his forehead and was about to leave until he grabbed her hand and wouldn't let go.

"Suho?" Eunji whispered and looked down at suho but was still sleeping. 

"Please..stay." Suho whispered in his sleep.

".... Fine." Eunji said as she gave in. She first went to find a chair and continued to hold his hand and layer fell asleep. 

*Monday morning*

"So eunji where were you last night?" Namjoo asked. 

"I was with Suho" Eunji answered as they were walking to eat lunch. 

"All night?" Bomi said smirking. 

"Ya bomi not like that" Eunji said while having a ng a little dialect in her voice. 

"Then what else is there?" Bomi asked. 

"He got drunk so I went to pick him up, but it was late so I just decided to stay over until the morning." Eunji explained. 

"Hmm okay" Bomi said. 

*T3 gang house*

"Guys guess who I saw yesterday" Kris said. 

"Who?" Luhan said. 

"Suho, he was at the park with a girl?" Tao said. 

"Yes a girl..its hard to believe he never saw or talked about girls." Kris said. 

"I wouldn't expect that to happen." Luhan said. 

"Suho?..with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter