Chapter 3 ( eeeek!! everything getting worst )

i love you in secret,my coldhearted lover~

Keke~I'm back!! mian.. i've not written tis for song loong!! *bows* hope u enjoy tis~!! erm, the story line's a bit change since i don't really remember the full storyline.. LOL! nan babo-ya ><"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________


 

Hyungseung's POV:
 

she asked me what i wanted..

"Are you Sapphire??? Are you!?"

Both of us went silent..

*crickets*

 

Your POV:

"What!!!? Omuna!? ottouge??? He knows..", I said in my mind ..shockly.

"Erm.... ah... hyungseunggie-ah.. erm..aniyo, it's not what you think..i'm not.. err.. who's Sapphire?"i said trembling.

"Yah! it is you, Sapphire!! keke, that's how you trembled at CUBE's audition.. kekeke.. KOjimal~ "hyunseunggie told me and pinched my cheeks.

"Aigoo.. ottoge.. you  got me now.. hyungseung ah. don't tell the other members kay??"Just when i told Hyungseung.. someone came... "oh-oh..."i said..i was too late..

 

What I saw:

Someone approached us..Wearing jacket with mouth mask.. He asked hyunseung, "Yah, seunggie.. whose this nerdy looking girl? neo yeoja-chingu?nugu-ya??"

Hyunseung answered, "Ah! Hyung! You won't believe me!! She's Sapphire!!! And hyung ah~She's wearing your school badge~! must be in the same school! Y-A-H!! hyung ah.. why you looking so shock??" he told the guy whom i think is...JUNHYUNG!!!??? O.O

Your POV:

I was so shocked...Both my eyes and mouth  were wide opened..i dropped my school bag too..

"Err.. junhyung you probably won't remember me..but..but.." i said...

"yah.. i know exactly who you are..you're my seating partner... i did'nt know you would be Sapphire.. Aigoo. why didn't you tell me earlier!? why are you dressed like this? "He asked me.

I thought he was about to kill me or something..Did'nt expect him to not be surprised.. and I smiled awkwardly.. "erm..jun ah.. don't tell the others kay? you too hyungseung.." i told them both.

"Yah..we should just tell sajangnim.. people will know in the end..it's better that way Saph..you won't get into trouble.." Junhyung told me.

"Yah..no way.. shiro-yo! "i detested but hyunseung quickly pulled my shirt and dragged me back inside the company bulding..according to junhyung's command..=="

"Yah!! CHagamman!! Uwaaaaaaaaaahh!! " I screamed.. almost caused a commotion, i stopped..i didn't want to attract to much attention.. i followed them obediently..

SaJangnim's Office:

"Jeuseonghamnida, Sajangnim to disturb you..Erm..we're here to tell you something..This girl here who've been disguising herself is actually Sapphire.."Junhyung told him.

"Aigoo.. jinjayo? gwenchana.. you're not disturbing me anyway. Chogi, you're really Sapphire?? "Sajangnim Asked.

I nodded..

"waah DAebakk.. Sapphire-shii, you're good at disguising unlike those two there.. haha,  you should teach them good disguising some other times, But, i have to agree with both junghyung and hyunseung because it's better if you don't disguise in school," Sajangnim told me..

"But..But Sajangnim.." I mumbled..

"No buts, Sapphire.."He said and smiled, "okay, Promise me and don't disguise tommorow when you go school, It's better that way, you won't get bullied and by the way you have junhyung to accompany you right? okay.. you all can go out now."SAjangnim told us..

"Sajangnim, i know why you wanna rush us all out, because you wanna play game online!? right,right? "Hyunseung joked,which is lame.. Sajangnim looked angry...

"Haha.. don't listen to this guy's joke, he's in his own land, Kaja, hyungseung.. Sapphire, Sajangnim's busy," He pulled us both out of the office.

 

Junhyung's POV:

"Aigoo.. this guy, hyunseung.." my mind said.
 

"YAh, Kaja.." I said and pulled both of them out of his office..

"See.. Saph.. this way it's better" I told her, "If not I really wouldn't know it you Saph..and i will be as how i should be to strangers.. "I told Saph. "Erm good job by the way, hyunseung"i told hyunseung and ruffled his hair,he just smiled.

" yah!! you were so cold hearted and proud.. babo jun!" Saph said and Hit my head..

 

"yah! it's painful..you hit me like a big monster! is that even your hand?" I told her..

"

YAh!!!!!!Mwoya!? "she goes aroung chasing me... i have to run of course..

 

" We all better get home Dujun hyung and all the rest are at the dorm already.. Sapphire, you better get home now.. Kaja hyunseung," I said and pulled hyunseung..

We both walked..and hyunseung waving..to Saph, of course..

We walked and i stopped halfway.. hyungseung was dreaming and bumped me.. Aish, this guy.. ah! I walk back to where Saph was..

"Erm.. Saph, i'll give you a ride..Yah, Pali.." i asked Saph and walked.

"uh? you have car? Since when? err... ah.. arasso! "Saphhire said and followed me.

I drove my car to Saph's house~ Wow..it's quite big..

"erm..junhyung here we are.. you can stop in front of that car.." Saph told me, I nodded.

 

Saph got out of the car..

"KAmsahamnida,junhyung-shii~! "Saph thanked me..

"ah..neh, arraso.."I said and nodded.

"erm, junnie,you drive first i'll see you off, keke "Saph,told me.

"arraso.." I smiled and drive off...

 

Your POV:

"Aigoo.. this guy,Junhyung ah..jinjaa... sometimes cold,sometimes funny, sometimes even weird.."I told myself.

"Omma~ I'm home!!" I went in the house..it was all dark.

I went to the kitchen and find no-one..but a oiece of post-it note on the refridgerator.

I read the note:
 

"Mianhae, ________.. Omma and Appa had an important business overseas..we'll be coming back to seoul maybe next year..or next 2 year.. Omma left few thousand dollars in your piggy bank for buying food, we know you at cooking. Saranghaeyo..

love,Omma n Appa~ "

ARGH!! how can you do this to me omma,appa!? AIGOO!

"Aish..what to do..It's business after all..Arrasseo..,"i went up to second floor to sleep..i'm sooo damn tired!!

I jumped on my bed and reached out for my air-con remote and on the air-con..

"Aish..still thinking of tommorow..how should i go in the class.. will everyone be shocked?" I sit up straight..and looked at my opened closet.."Aish..and those clothes..i have to throw somewhere else...nerdy looking..aish.." .

Suddenly I heard a loud noise down stairs ... i was so scared..what should i do?? i better go check..whose there..

I crept out of my bedroom door..when i go down..the stairs..i saw a black figure in the living room..

"whose there??!!!"I shouted..omo..a bad thing i did..my habit i geuss..

I took a toy baseball bat..at approached him...i hit his back.. and he turned aroung..I'm sure he's a guy...he's wearing a mask..and a jacket?

He turned around and covered my mouth and hold me around his body tightly, i tried to get out of his grasp,, i could'nt i used all my energy and i managed to get out but i nearly slept while i was turning aroung him..and i fell on top of the guy..and...our lips... TOUCHED!!!!??? O.O

"AH!! Ottouge?? Omom..yah..Sapphire ah.. your fist kiss is stolen by a burglar?!"i said i my mind...I quickly get up and ran behind a sofa..

THe Guy got-up and went to the light switch and switch on the lights..

"yah..why you beat me for?? " The guy said..i know that voice somewhere..

THe guy approached me and tooked of his mask.. O.o !! 

YONG JUNHYUNG!!!?

"YAH!! YONG JUNHYUNG! what are you doing in my house!!! and..and you stole my first kiss!!!! "I shouted at him...still shocked about that incident..

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

NEH~ haha.. jeongmal mianhae!! i haven't updated this story >< so, what do you think bout this Chapter??! Keke~and my english is still as bad as ever .. XD mian..jinjayo..i just have to erase seulong out of this FF... i feel bad :(

Neh~ comment and tell me what i should improve on. or maybe some suggestions about the next CHAPT? =D ERm..and can i ask a req??  keke..i'm finding someone to help me do a main image for this story>< jeongmal kamsahamnida if you can help ^^

Minjin Unnie~ <3