Chapter 2~o oh..hyunseung knows..

i love you in secret,my coldhearted lover~

Junhyung's POV:

"argh!what's wrong with me!!can't i just greet her nicely?aish.. I guess that's how i am..as my school mates describe me as.."arrogant" type..Did i just saw her cry?Or am i imagining?I want to know why?She does remind me of someone..I know..who??"Junhyung says in his mind while staring at thin air..

A few fangirls looking at Junhyung saw and screamed as they thought he was staring at them(Idiots)..

Your POV:

"Aish..Can't those girls just shut up..He's just human like us..not some god.."I said loudly without knowing Junhyung was looking at me..I looked at Junhyung..and he's looking at me..He seems shocked...He looked at me for like 3-4 seconds and looked away.."hmph",he said.

"what the!!I hate him more and more!!" I whispered to myself..With anger,I accidentally kicked the chair in front..the owner of the chair is the class presiden!!

"oops..Mianhae!!mianhae!!Prez!!"I apologised to class president anna..

Anna stands sraight up..she looks angry..She bowed down to me and....smiled?

"Gwenjana,________..I don't mind" Anna said to me..and sits back..

"Omg!!I thought that she's going to scold me or something..she seems fierce..I thought tha she'll be like Miryeong..Ah..at least there's someone nice for the first time..in this class..

 

"RING DING DONG!!" the school bell ranged..

Ah..at last..the school ends.."I said..

"OH!!today have singing practice!!Oh...with BEAST.."I said looking at Junhyung..

"Aish..He doesn't even look at me.." I whispered while looking at him..

And You quickly walk out of class..You didn't notice that Junhyung was looking at you..While unlocking my bike's chain,I felt someone grabbing my arm and pulled me towards the wall..I looked up and saw Junhyung...

"What..What do..do you want?"I asked..

Junhyung's POV

What..what do..do you want?" She asked:.

"I'm sure I know his girl somewhere..where?"Junhyung asking  himself..

"Does he know that i'm Sapphire??Otouge?How??"She asked herself..

"Hmph..maybe..i'm wrong"Junhyung thinks and let go of your arms..and walked away..

Your POV :

"What is wrong with him?Phew..I though he knew that i was Shappire..Oh,i better hurry or i'll be late for practice.."I whispered..

I was riding my bike and i heard someone calling my name..i looked back and  saw key!

"_______-ah!!______-ah!!Wait for me!!"Key shouts..

Key's POV :

"_______-ah!you going home?Should i sent you?"Key asked..

"Gwenjana..I've got to do something..Don't you have something to do?" She asked..

"Oh!!You're right!!I have dance practice with SHINee today!!"Key answered..

"Oh..okay then..bye.."she told Key and waved..

"Bye~!See tomorrow!!"Key answered and waved..

"AIsh..why is she always rushing after school..Should i follow her?OMO!why am i thinking so much bout her!!?"Key asked himself and makes a pout..

A few fangirls who saw key screamed..

"Aish..jinjaa...there's fangirls everywhere..I better go practice...."Key sighs..

Your POV :

"Why does key always talk to me like everyday..aish..maybe it's because i'm his childhood friend.."I whispered while walking in Cube ent. building..I took out my clothes to change(Of course to change to Sapphire) and i quickly went inside the ladies toilet..

I didn't notice that Hyunseung was looking at me..

 

Hyunseung"s POV:

"Did i just saw that girl carrying Sapphire's daily training clothes?"Hyunseung asked..He was suspicious..so,he waited for the girl to come out..He waited and saw Sapphire came out of the ladies..not that girl..

"wha!!!That..that...Sapphire's actually just a high schooler??I..I thought that she'l be like 20-22 yrs old!!"Hyunseung whispered to himself with shock..

He quickly walked to the practice room..

At last,the practice started...

Your POV :

I was singing beautifully throughout the whole practice session..but I noticed that Hyunseung's looking at me where ever I go..

"I'm feeling that hyunseung's always looking at me..why?AH..Let's just ignore him.."I told myself..

"Junhyung is as normal as he is..not like the junhyung at school..But I feel happy that he's not cold hearted towards me"I whispered to myself and smiled..

The practice session ended and I waved goodbye to manager-shii and BEAST happily..

I decided to change back to my school  uniform as i don't want fans screaming at me if I'm Sapphire..I quickly went inside the toilet and change..

I unlocked my bike and again!!I felt someone grabbing my arms(seriously!I've had enough of arm grabbing for the day!!)..and again that person hit me towards the wall..i looked up..i thought that person is junhyung..but I'm wrong..It's Hyunseung!!

Again..I asked what does he want with terror of course..

 

Hyunseung's POV :

She asked hunseung what he wanted..

"Are You Sapphire?Are You?"Hyunseung asked..

Both of us went silent...

 

Your POV :

"What!!!!He knows!!!What should i do??"You seem shocked..

 

 

*SO WHAT WILL HAPPENED,THAT HYUNSEUNG KNOWS THAT YOU ARE SAPPHIRE?I'M SORRY IF I HAVE TERRIBLE ENGLISH..I FEEL LIKE THIS STORY IS GOING NOWHERE..TELL ME WHAT U ALL THINK BOUT THIS STORY KAY?*