These Little Sweet Things

Moments with You

 

Pairing: Hyoyeon || Eunhyuk

Word Count: 1,837

 

............

 

 

It’s nothing more than a typical day at SM Entertainment. The only difference is that all artists under the said company are gathered in one huge room which is such a rare sight considering it’s not every day that you can see them altogether…well, with the exception of SM Town concerts- and you can tell with just a glimpse of an eye that not a single one of them is listening at their CEO who is currently addressing some plans for each artists.

With their managers busy taking down some notes, all of them are seem to be in each of their own little world. If anyone would walk straight right inside the room, he/she will probably see Onew drawing chickens in a piece of paper, Leeteuk’s silent argument with his manager, Kyuhyun sleeping, Sunny with her earphones plugged in, Seohyun engrossed in a book, and you can pretty much guess what the others are doing.

Yet the swift moment when their CEO said something about a certain world tour (SJ’s SS4 to be exact), one particular lady’s head shot up abruptly. With her eyes wide and mouth agape. And what more is there? The tour will last for 2 months! How can she cope up with that amount of time of not seeing her boyfriend? He didn’t even tell her about it. *That monkey is going to die…* She kept on repeating those words in her head all throughout the rest of the meeting.

 

……..

 

He watched her carefully, not missing a single expression of her. He saw how surprised she was with their tour. And he can’t help but feel guilty with not telling her. Of course he knows that she understands, it’s for their career. Yet, maybe the fact that they won’t be seeing each other for 2 whole months made her upset. It pains him to see her usual happy face strained with sadness, and it hurts even more knowing that he is the reason behind it.

 

……..

 

The meeting is finally over after 3 long scorching hours. However, they’re not going back to their respective dorms. They all somewhat agreed to go to a club, to spend some time and catch up with each other’s lives. But with the exception of Hyoyeon, who seems to be in a not so good mood. After convincing her manager that she’ll be fine alone, she finally said her goodbyes to the others, ignoring someone in particular despite Sooyoung’s and Yuri’s strong persuasion that she should go with them.

Eunhyuk on the other hand doesn’t want to go also. So he stayed behind, hoping to spend a little more time with Hyoyeon. He suavely slides his hand on her waist when he reached her. Hyoyeon nudged him and pushed him away slightly.

“Get out of my sight Hyukjae.” The coldness in her voice can sent shivers to anyone who can hear it. He merely pouted at her actions, but nonetheless the staid woman completely ignored him. She smiled sweetly at the rest of the group who are looking at the both of them weirdly as she silently and absentmindedly walk away.

“Hey guys, see you all later! Hey Hyo, wait up!” Eunhyuk shouted his goodbyes and ran off to Hyoyeon who is not that far away. He grabbed her hand but she yanked it off, still not facing him whatsoever. He tried with all his might, despite her constant struggling to make her face him. God, how can his girlfriend be this stubborn?! 

“Yah, Hyoyeonnie~” He called out as sweetly as he could.

“What?” She hissed.

“Where are you going?”

“Duh, where else? Home.”

“Well, let me walk you to your dorm. It’s late.” He looked around, and by instincts pulled Hyoyeon close to him as some passerby check her out.  Hyoyeon didn’t react and she just let Eunhyuk hold her. She’s going to miss this. Let’s face it; he’ll be away for long.

Eunhyuk sighed as the glass doors opened leading them inside the building. Hyoyeon, out of the rush of emotions threw her arms around him, hugging close as she buries her face on his chest. Eunhyuk smiled and kissed her forehead.

“I’m going to miss you oppa.” She said after a while, her eyes b with tears.

“Aish, don’t cry Hyoyeon-ah…2 months is nothing. Time flies so fast you know.” He tried to comfort his girlfriend by running his hands at her back. He’s going to miss her so much, so much that it’ll drive him insane. Her laugh, her smile… and the way her eyes light up whenever she sees him.

“Will you miss me too?’ Hyoyeon pouted like a child before him.

“Of course.” He ruffled her hair and pinched the top of her nose. She stood at her toes and kissed him lightly.

“Sorry about earlier…I was just out of myself.”

“Pabo, it’s fine~ my fault anyways because I didn’t inform you.” He laced his fingers with hers as they make their way to snsd’s floor.

……..

“How about you sleep over?” Hyoyeon’s eyes twinkled upon her delirious request. They are now in front of snsd’s dorm, and Eunhyuk with his arms wrap around her waist is so hard to resist. She won’t see him for a long time, thinking about that is enough to shatter her fragile heart.

“Hmm…” He purposely delayed his answer. He’s having too much fun watching the dancing queen’s expressions as she awaits his precious answer. After for seems to be while, and obviously tired of standing, Hyoyeon slapped his arm so hard that it may fall off.

“Yah, is that the way to treat your boyfriend huh? Wait, let me rephrase that. Is that the way to treat your super famous and hot boyfriend?!”  Eunhyuk crossed his arms and pretended to look hurt.

“Aish, I don’t care. Who told you that you’re hot?  You’re not even close to that. So, are you going to sleep over or not?”

“Do I even have a choice?”

“No.”

“Fine.”

“Yes! Okay, let’s get inside.” She dragged him inside excitedly. He just watched in amusement as his girlfriend act like a child who just won a teddy bear or something. A mischievous idea crossed his mind, which is sure to make his girlfriend furious, or a little close to that.   

“Hey, why are you so giddy? Are you planning something to me?” Eunhyuk pretended to cover his chest with his bare hands. Hyoyeon knew what he is talking about and immediately threw him a death glare, but he merely chuckled and slowly inched forward, moving closer to her. A little too close that he can see her flushed face amidst the darkness of the room.

……..

“Ani! That’s a chick flick!”

“But it’s a good movie!”

“That’s so gay oppa.”

“Yah! It’s fun to watch. What’s so good with scary movies anyways?”

“Obviously, compared to those, scary movies are a lot thrilling and exciting.”  

The couple is arguing which movie to watch. Eunhyuk picked a lot of romantic comedy ones, while his girlfriend argued that scary ones are better. Not being able to take it anymore, Hyoyeon did what she needed to do at a time like this –aegyo.  Eunhyuk stared at his girlfriend, bewildered and trying his best not to succumb to her evil ways. Yet, doing so is quite hard though, with her cute innocent looking puppy eyes, squishy face and pouting lips. He groaned in defeat and raised his arms up.

“Fine, fine. We’ll watch whatever you like.”

“Kyaa!! Thanks oppa!” Hyoyeon hugged the frustrated boy and kissed his cheeks.

She picked a not so scary one, since she has Mr. Scaredy cat over here. After a few more minutes, they are both now settled comfortably at the couch. Hyoyeon would occasionally laugh at her boyfriend’s cowardness and Eunhyuk would merely shrug off the embarrassment.

It’s nearly 2 am in the morning, and Hyoyeon is already fast asleep in his arms. He stared at her sweetly as he tucks a loose strand of her hair. He quietly debated within himself if he should wake her up so that she can sleep comfortably inside a room, yet doing so would trigger a grumpy Hyoyeon. So without further hesitation, he carefully scooped her in his arms and slowly walked towards the room she shares with the maknae.

She stirred up a little bit as he place her on the bed. Her eyes slowly opened, revealing a standing Eunhyuk before her, looking at her with the most affection ate gaze. She smiled brightly at him then an idea came into her mind.

“Oppa, why don’t you sleep with me tonight?” She suggested without hesitation, her voice filled with innocence.

“Uhmm… Hyo, that kind of sounded a bit wrong don’t you think?” Eunhyuk snickered, moving closer to her until he is just beside her. Hyoyeon analyzed what she muttered, and her face flushed immediately.

“Ani~ it’s not like that!” Her hands found a pillow and threw it straight at him, but luckily Eunhyuk skillfully dodged it.

“I know.” He lay down beside her, intertwining their hands in the process. Hyoyeon composed herself and calmed down, laying next to him as she snakes her arms securely at him.

“Oppa~” she mumbled in a sing-song voice.

“Hmm?”

“Sing to me.”

“What do you mean sing?” Eunhyuk retorted in a not so nice manner. They both know that he can’t sing very well, yet she still asks of him to? But of course he knows his Hyoyeonnie too well. Maybe she’s kidding around.

“Please oppa?”

He sighed in defeat and one by one started to sing the Super Junior ballads that he knows although his voice isn’t really the most soothing compared to Kyuhyun or Yesung. At last, Hyoyeon fell asleep with him singing to her. He kissed thy op of her head and pulled the covers comfortably at them.

Maybe he can record himself singing and give it to Hyoyeon, that way she can hear his voice no matter how far away he is.  He chuckled at his own idea. He stifled a yawn before placing his hands around her, as he too drifts off to dreamland.

……..

“Seohyun, what happened to you?” Taeyeon snapped her fingers in front of the maknae, who seemed to spaced out after coming out of the room she’s sharing with Hyoyeon.

“Unnie…” The maknae’s voice is barely audible; probably still dazed at whatever it is her eyes witnessed.

“Hmm?”

“Why is Eunhyuk oppa sleeping inside the room with Hyoyeon unnie?”

All 6 heads menacingly turned to where Seohyun is. Sooyoung is already on her feet, and Jessica is murmuring incoherent yet murderous words all addressed to Eunhyuk.

“Aigoo~~Really?” Tiffany squealed together with Yoona and Sunny.

Faster than a lightning, Jessica and Sooyoung were out of sight. Before anyone else can further react and asses what is happening, the two are already running towards the dancing queen and maknae’s room, ready to kill someone.

“LEE HYUKJAE! GET OUT OF THERE!!”

“YOU ARE GOING TO DIE EUNHYUK!”

 

..........

 

 

 

That's it! Hope you liked it! 

sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.

Please do comment okays? 

thanks for reading!