GETTING TO KNOW DITZYYUNNIE....

INTERVIEW OF DITZYYUNNIE AKA DBSK_LOVER90..............

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE.............

TINA:  What does yunjae represent to you?
KYRA: YunJae… Yunho and Jaejoong is equal to Love.

TINA:  Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
KYRA: YunJae is REAL!!!

TINA:  Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?
(Ex: affair, , homewrecker)
KYRA:  Don’t know… I think cause it’s fiction… anything can happen right?

TINA:  Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
KYRA: It’s his life… He didn’t belong to me, he is his. I guess that his own freedom to be with anyone, we should support him as a fan could do.

TINA:  Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
KYRA:  I feel sad but to know how aggressive fan actually is, It’s better to be secret. I don’t want people bashing them or hurt them.

TINA:  How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
KYRA:  So real!!!! I don’t even realize it’s a fan service at first that’s why they really real that I couldn’t even see that as much as you can see YooSu is.

TINA:  Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
KYRA:  I think so… or maybe Bi?He’s too much to stay on the straight path.

TINA:  When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
KYRA:  I will definitely support them through the precious genes is going to waste..

TINA:  Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
KYRA:  Maybe..hahahaha.

TINA:  Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
KYRA:  I hope they are. Cause what happened during the time in military service where they’re seen together with families is the best time ever!

TINA:  I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it?
What do you think?
KYRA:  Yeah, I know why you denied it, Jaejoong ah… it’s important to protect someone dearest to you from any rumors. And the company that could hurt both of them.

TINA:  What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
KYRA:  Just the precious time I actually spend to write, I’m glad they exist and I came across them before they actually separated as a different group. I don’t even know what about them that make me want to write but they had that X factor that make me adore them so much, I never being into any artist or idol like them. They could be label as an ultimate couple as for me, there’s no other couple that beat them. I guess that make me want to do something for them, and I choose to write fictions for them.

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
KYRA: Keep writing fanfics everywhere at anytime.

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
KYRA: Love is for everyone. So for me, homouality is just another type of love.

TINA:  What do you think of people who think homouality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
KYRA:  Then I guess they should revise themselves first. I hate to judge people and I don’t want anyone to judge me, I guess it’s the same for the LGBT not want to be judged by anyone. They just want to be loved and be accepted by friends and families. Why live in hate when you can have all the peacefulness.

TINA: What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
KYRA:  Dear World, please, open your mind!!!

TINA: In the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
KYRA:  I just love them like usually is, it’s better than losing them by throwing away what your family already had.

TINA:  Pride or love?
KYRA:  Love

TINA:  Love to me is…………
KYRA:  beautiful

TINA:  Do you believe in love at first sight?
KYRA:  I do…

TINA:  What are your views on Yoochun scandal?
KYRA:   I don’t really following them up, since I hate gossip and scandal forum… but as long as his family believe in him I guess, I’m fine with anything.

TINA:  Since junsu has been public about his relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
KYRA: Yoosu is OTP… but to sunk, I don’t think so. Even just brotherhood is fine by me.

TINA:  How did you react to the news of “Yoochuns” upcoming marriage?
KYRA: I’m glad if Yoochun or any of them actually get married and have family, I mean, we should pray for their happiness, they deserve that too. We as a fan should know the reality and fictions.

TINA:  I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
KYRA:  I don’t think that could ever happen.

TINA:  Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
KYRA:  Call me delusional girl but YunJae is too real.


SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS....

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
KYRA:  I know some maybe need plastic surgery for them to be confident… I guess if it could help you , it’s okay but please don’t be too much. It’s unhealthy.

TINA: Do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
KYRA: I don’t know even if he did I guess it’s his decision.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
KYRA:  I keep questioning this since the first time I adore them, I couldn’t even answer it, how could I answer it here.

TINA:  Still sailing in yunjae ship or has it sunk..
KYRA:  Still sailing the YunJae ship till heaven.

TINA:  What other ships are you interested in ?
KYRA:  Another ship… the new couple would be, this famous thai BL series, SOTUS and SOTUS S, KongpobXArthit (SingtoXKrist in real life). They as much as YunJae… The realness even make me shy.


END OF PART 3.

Dearest Kyra..
       Thank you for doing this interview....felt really happy and apprecited when I read that you answered these questions between breaks from your work..All the very best in your production and hope you get lots of time to update the ever loving Yunjae fanfics.
        With Love,
        TINA.


To read Kyra's fanfics head out to DITZYYUNNIE in AFF and DBSK_LOVER90 in LIVE JOURNAL.