LET'S GET INTIMATE WITH DITZYYUNNIE.......

INTERVIEW OF DITZYYUNNIE AKA DBSK_LOVER90..............

PART 2 ALL ABOUT WRITING FANFICTIONS.

TINA:  How and when did you decide to be a fanfic author?
KYRA:  Exactly how did I even starts writing…. I guess it must be when I actually start to want a fic but there’s no fics that actually had a plot like the one I actually want to read, then I asked myself why not write it myself. It’s around 2010. Freaking 8 years ago….

TINA:  What made you to sit down and actually write something?
KYRA:  I just sit in front of my lappy and start listen to TVXQ’s ballad songs and that make me write something.

TINA:  What is the first fanfic you completed?
KYRA:  That got to be ‘The Wedding Story’. Chaptered fic but if it is one shots ‘Prince or Princess Of Wheat’.

TINA:  How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?
KYRA:  My first fanfic is not the one that I had complete but it’s still uncomplete, ‘My Other Self’ inspired by Hannah Montana Movie.

TINA:  Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?
KYRA:  Is school essay stories count? I guess that’s it.

TINA:  Have you ever plagued by doubts on your storyline?
KYRA: Surely that got me writer’s block for few times.

TINA:  How did you promote your fanfic to readers?
KYRA:  I think it’s important for writers to promote it, if not how do you actually know someone actually read your story.

TINA:  Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?
KYRA:  I guess every author feel that… if not where’s the fun of writing and reading.

TINA:  Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?
KYRA:  Something I would never forgot, it’s makes me happy that I actually wrote and be brave to post it online. It’s @thepwahlove from LJ. She’s another amazing YunJae’s writer too.

TINA:  How do you prepare yourself before writing a fanfic?
KYRA:  Never prepared, if I want to write I just do it either late night or early morning.

TINA:  Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?
KYRA: There has to be the plotline about how it actually will flow. But that too depends since I usually don’t follow it 100%.

TINA:  When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?
KYRA:  Usually when I’m going to sleep, makes me end up typing on my tablet… well it’s hard to tell, sometimes when I’m just watching MV’s or even listen to the songs too.

TINA:  What is the weirdest place you were struck by inspiration for your fanfic? Did you write the plot?
If yes what is the title of the fanfic?
KYRA:  Stuck in the traffic jam on my way going home… how am I supposed to type using phone on my car. Surely I was hoping to reach home faster to write all that. I don’t even have a pen at that time to use inside the car while usually I had a spare for one. ‘Will You Come To Me…’ Now I miss that story. I did write the plot while brainstorming with my brainstorming partner. The one that actually gave the plot first while I don’t have any ideas how I’m going to develop the story yet.

TINA:  How much research do you do for your story?
KYRA:  At first I though of not doing any research but then without knowing anything related, how am I actually going to picture the plot then I start doing research and it did help me very much. I kinda understand the story I’m writing more. I want the readers to see what I see, to know how I actually picturing the scene.

TINA:  What is the easiest part of writing?
KYRA:  Starting the plot, the first idea always the easiest.

TINA:  What is the hardest part of writing a story?
KYRA:  Developing the plots and actually finishing it.

TINA:  The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.
When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?
KYRA:  The worst of course the current writer block I had since 2014 and the hardest to actually finds some time and write it while juggling with my job. I tried to write, rewrite back and it’s working but I still need to revise it back before I publish it.

TINA:  Any useful tips on how to overcome the writer’s block?
KYRA:  From what I found, when I’m trying to overcome it, they said it’s important to keep writing even for a paragraph a day. And that’s what I did, it’s hard… but it’s works for me. I got few stories in my stock waiting for me to continue them.

TINA:  Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.
KYRA:  I used to collab with Sunshine from AFF but she’s busy with exams at that time and I worked on it alone after we both discussed that it is for me to write the whole story back. ‘Sweet Love’ can be found at my AFF acc.

TINA:  How do you describe your writing style? Do you think you have your own personal writing style?
KYRA: Writing style… I don’t know how to describe it but I prefer to write from third POV. It’s easier to describe though sometimes I did write in first POV but I tried to limit that.

TINA:  How do you think you have evolved creatively throughout the years? Do you notice any change in the way you write?
KYRA:  From the first story I ever wrote until now I think my grammar and comprehension  evolved, there’s more words that I know and English is my fav’s subject after all. My English teacher is actually proud of my essay that contained least mistakes from others in my class, and I got highest marks for the essay.

TINA:  How important are readers and their comments?
KYRA: It’s really IMPORTANT. Cause from there we can get to know the reaction from readers, how they actually see the stories development. Cause if there’s no readers, there would be an empty story without any comment. Even one comment is important.

TINA:  I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..
Any words for silent readers?
KYRA: I used to be a silent reader myself. I understand that sometimes most of you doesn’t have time to write a comment but the encouraging words from any single comment left, sometimes make an impact for the writer to write more. Thank you for actually spending some time to read my story.

TINA:  Do you read other yunjae fanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?
KYRA: Hahaha, of course I did dear. If I didn’t read any of other YunJae’s s fanfics then I wouldn’t be doing this interview cause other stories did encourage me to write something for our fav YunJae. There more than one fanfic that I love, I state few that I remember, Confession from a broken heart by @sahbel,Snow Love and Royal Princes by @Yunshi_Himura and latest would be all stories from beeswaxing.

TINA:  Are you friends with any other author’s?
KYRA:  Yes.

TINA:  How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?
KYRA:  I tried to keep the originality, though I know it’s hard but from one plot line there’s actually few twist that can be done.

TINA:  Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?
KYRA:  Not that I know of ,as I actually distribute my own pdf copy. As I know that, I too love to read offline especially when traveling. It’s easier that way and I can avoid any of them from being published without my permission. Why do you need to illegally publish, when you can have the writer’s original copy from her especially?

TINA:  Thoughts on others stealing your work?
KYRA:  Please stop doing that. It’s like cheating your readers, I used to read a stealing work before I knew that story actually came from a novel and she just change the characters to YunJae. If you actually want to do so, mention it if adapted from somewhere. It’s more polite like that.

TINA:  How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?
KYRA:  Right now, I’m really busy as I got new production starts after I finally got used to this job. Who knows that maybe I finally had more time after this production finishes and finally a sudden update. Even for this interview, I did it during my rest time and the spare time I had before sleeping.

TINA:  Do you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?
KYRA:  Early morning and late night before I sleep.

TINA:  your favorite genre to write?
KYRA:  drama… mpreg, slice of life, romance


ALL ABOUT STORIES.........

TINA: what is the inspiration behind the fanfic “THE WEDDING STORY”?
KYRA:  The Wedding Stories… the first time I actually wrote the first sentence for this fic, I had a big smile on my face as the words keep coming to me. The inspiration behind this is my classmate who actually got married right after she finished high school, before she starts furthering her studies, at that time I’m thinking, ah.. It’s something I could write about.

TINA:  Few words on the fanfic
“WILL YOU COME TO ME”?
KYRA:  This I got to say, the best plot that came from my unnie, Sisi. As she post a request plot on jaeho detox or jaeho complex… then I read it… its sounds interesting then I contacted her and ask about the kind of plot that she want. She also help me in brainstorming for most of th e plot in there. I just love it… Though I’m planning to write a sequel but the plot kept me hanging and I just wrote a few chapters.. but I’m still gonna continue the sequel for this one.

TINA:  Any plans on continuing
“MY OTHER SELF”?
KYRA: I’m feeling sorry for my readers that are waiting for this, I do insist on continuing this. So far, the chapters are revised. And posted but it is still locked untill I’m fully satisfied to post this.

TINA:  Tell us about the fanfic
“JUNG FAMILY CHAOS”?
KYRA:  It’s actually a mini series… which can be read as a stand-alone fic. Jae as a rock star mom, while Yunho as the actor model as a dad. I love reading them as mom and dad, and not to forget Changmin as their Child, so cute!!!

TINA:  What is the Inspiration behind the fanfic
“THE BOY’S LETTER” and it’s sequel?
KYRA: It’s a song-fic, from JYJ’s The Boy’s Letter, I love that song. It just written when I’m actually feeling down and I heard that song and actually cried cause of my housemate. At that time I was really disappointed with her, and because we could never talk again, with this fic I’m actually hoping that I get to forgive her. Maybe I did forgave her but it’s still hurtful knowing what she had did.

TINA:  What is the inspiration behind the fanfic
“PRINCE OR PRINCESS WHEAT”?
KYRA: It’s just a fairytale like the swan princess… hahahahaha, I don’t know what on my mind when I did wrote this one.

TINA:  Few words on it’s sequel
“THE CURSED”?
KYRA:  Same as above, I think I got too much influence from Barbie!!!

TINA:  Of all the stories you wrote,is there any fanfic that has a very special place in your heart..if yes name of the fanfic and why
KYRA:   Yes, It is ‘Will You Come To Me’… As I said I got to know my Sisi Unnie, I love that story too much.

TINA:  Still writing or have you stopped now?
KYRA:  Still writing… till I had time to actually publish back… please guys don’t lose your hope on me.

TINA:  Any future yunjae fanfics you are working oncurrently?
KYRA:  There is… The plot still been revised and maybe soon I will continue working on it.


All ABOUT ....

TINA: Tell us why are we so interested to read taboo topics when it comes to yunjae?Ex. ,cheating,home wrecker etc.
KYRA:  Cause YunJae is YunJae… there’s nothing wrong if it is them. Though I do hate this if it is others.

TINA:  How difficult or easy is writing ?
KYRA:  Really damn difficult. Even to imagine it ,is enough to make me stop writing and just want to do something else. So embarrassing….

TINA:  Do you blush or get embarrassed while writing ?
KYRA:   Yes, OF COURSE!!!! I never did all that.

TINA:  How do you write the scene? What is the inspiration?
KYRA:  I kinda read few mangas for that..seriously reading is much easier than writing it.

TINA:  Have you ever watched GV(gay videos) before writing a scene?
KYRA: Never… I’m too shy for that. BL movies is ok. But the explicit scene isn’t okay… too much information. I think the most explicit I ever watched is Takumi the series but I couldn’t stand that they aren’t not YunJae. I’m so bad~~~

TINA:  Has any family member or friends have ever walked on you while writing a scene?
KYRA:  So far… nope, since there are only few scene I wrote and usually I lock my bedroom door.

TINA:  Thoughts after writing your first ever scene?
KYRA:  I’m shy!!!! I curious to know whether is it okay..is the scene done like the one I actually pictured it.

TINA:  What is the secret of writing a scene that turns on your readers?
KYRA:  I don’t know, I usually only read it two times after I write it then I post it. Too much for me to handle or else I’m sure there’s no courage for me to post it.

TINA:  it is so heart breaking when u see your favorite authors deleting their journals or accounts,taking away the chance to reread some of your favorite stories..and having those wonderful stories lost..Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your journal?
KYRA:  I know how it feels and I hope I won't do that. It’s a blessing to write something and share it, to delete it, it’s like losing part of the memories that you used to write something that's beautiful and I’m sure there still someone that would like to reread it, who knows maybe a new fan.

TINA:  Any words for the readers?
KYRA:  Keep supporting ‘YUNJAE, TVXQ and JYJ’. Always keep the faith, hope till the end… Please support the authors too cause every fanfic works shows that how much we hoping to keep this spirit going on…


END OF PART 2.