Chapter 3

Who?

Taemin POV

I can't believe I just embarrassed myself in front of her.

I put my head in my hands. I am so ashamed of myself. How could I embarrass myself in front of such a pretty girl. Boss told me that I need to find a girl. But no, I get her to run away. I must get her!

I find her crossing the street. After she crossed the street I went across and continued following her. She looked back a couple times and I hid myself.

I heard footsteps coming towards me. Uh oh! Is it her boyfriend? I looked behind me and it was the waiter holding my coffee.

"WAIT! COME BACK! YOU FORGOT YOUR COFFEE AND TO PAY!!" The waiter yelled towards me.

I started running away closer towards the girl. She looked towards me and began running. Why is she running away from me?

"MISTER! COME BACK! YOU NEED TO PAY FOR YOUR COFFEE! I MADE REALLY SPECIAL FOR YOU! COME ON PLEASE TAKE IT! YOU NEED TO PAY!"

Aish..why is he following me when I am trying to find out about this girl. It may seem like I'm a stalker but I have my reasons. My boss told me to bring this girl into him. She has something that he wants. I have to get her to him by the end of the month. If I don't then bye bye me.

I caught up to her and took her arm, pulling her into an alley. When I looked back at her she punched in the face.

"Ow! What the ?" I held my nose in pain kneeling down.

The waiter saw us in the alley and gave me the coffee.

"Here's your coffee sir. Why were you running away from me? You did order it.."

I got back up and faced the waiter "Here.." I handed him some money. "Now go!"

He ran away leaving the girl and I. When I turned to where she was standing before, she wasn't there. Where did she go?

 

Minzy POV

As I was walking towards my hideout I saw the guy that was staring at me a while ago following me. He has to be part of our rivals. I lead him towards the complete opposite of our hideout. We were getting farther away from the hideout and I was getting irritated. I guess it was my lucky day and the waiter that was distracting the guy from looking at me came running after him asking him to take the coffee and pay. When I saw him coming I started running. The guy saw that I was running and came after me. ARE YOU SERIOUS!? I continued running but to stop him from chasing me I slowed down. He grabbed my arm dragged me into an alley. What is he trying to do? me? He checked to see if the waiter was still behind him, when he turned back to me I punched him in the nose. He kneeled down whining like a baby. I saw the waiter stop and stare at us. I waved him over and he distracted him again. Thank you! I ran away from where they were and went back to the hideout.

"I'm home!" I yelled as I opened the door to our hideout.

Bom and Dara were busy getting ready for there job at the club where our rivals normally go. CL came out of her room and walked towards me.

"Did he give it to you?" She asked

I handed her the envelope and sat down on the couch. CL went back into her room while opening the envelope.

"So have you heard anything about our rivals?" I asked Bom and Dara.

"Yeah. They said they found out about one of us and are going to try to get her to them" Bom said

"Do you know who it is?"

"No. We don't know who is going to follow one of us either"

"Find out about that today"

"Ok"

I got up and went towards my room. Once I closed my door CL called me.

"MINZY!"

I opened my door. CL was right infront of it and pushed me inside closing the door behind her.

"What?" I asked

"I need you to do a favor for me"

"What kind of favor?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! I updated. I wasn't sure what to write for this chapter but this is what I came up with. I hope you liked it. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I hope you liked this chapter. I will update again tomorrow ^^