Chapter 2

Who?

Minzy POV

I was waiting for my boss at the cafe. I took a seat at a small table near the window. I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked towards it but no one was staring at me. Picking up the menu and putting it in front of my face. I secretly watched where the eyes were. Soon enough a boy around my age was looking at me. I put down the menu and called a waiter over.

 

"Can you tell another waiter to go over to that guy over there" I pointed to the guy "and make sure that he distracts him from looking at me?" I asked

The waiter looked over at the guy "Is he bothering you?"

"Yes. He is making me uncomfortable"

"Will do. Did you want anything else?" He looked back at me

"No. Not right now"

"So just one distraction? Coming right up. Call me if you need anything else" He walked away and whispered in another waiters ear.

 

I continued secretly watching him, waiting for the waiter to make him stop looking at me. For all I know he can be part of our rivals. He can be a secret spy trying to find out our secrets.

FInally the waiter came and had him stop looking at me.

 

"So your still here?" A man behind me said

I turned around and saw my boss. "I do need the stuff don't I?"

"You do" He sat down "Give this to CL right away. Don't look at it until she says you can. Ok?"

"I'm not that stupid"

 

I heard a loud slam and turned my head towards the table where the guy that was looking at me was. He looked towards me and his face turned red. He turned back towards the waiter embarrassed.

 

"I think we should get out of here" I said while standing up.

"I have to go anyways. Tell CL this is really important"

"I will" I opened the door and walked to our secret hideout.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! I hope you now know who the mystery girl was. Hope you liked ^^ Its the weekend so I accomplished the update on weekend thing XD Sorry its short again =( It shall be longer soon =D Thanks for reading =)