Chapter 5

Who?

"That's...that's" Minzy stared at the picture of the same person she saw stalking her.

"So, I was right" Minzy thought. She looked at all the pictures of him. "That's him alright."

Taemin POV

Where could she be! I searched all over Seoul. I asked every single person on the streets if they knew her, but everyone says they don't know her. Is she some type of nerd? I only know what she looks like. Boss never gave me any other information about her. Maybe I should stop asking around. If I keep asking and looking for her intently then when we meet again she might think I am some sort of stalker. I am so annoyed! What am I supposed to do to find her!

 Minzy's POV

I grabbed my hoodie from my desk and went out of my room. I went to the kitchen and took an apple from the fruit basket. I went into the living room and saw Bom and Dara watching television before they go to work.

"Where are you going?" Bom asked

"Out" I replied and made my way to the front door. Before I left I yelled that I was leaving before closing and locking the door.

I walked down the sreet went to the park. I haven't been there in a while. Maybe I will have luck trying to find this Taemin guy.

When I got there, there wasn't a lot of people there due to the fact that it was really late at night.

I walkedto a bench under a tree and sat down. I pulled my hoodie up and just stared at nothing in particular.

"Mind if I join you?" Someone said.

I looked up and saw a tall male staring at me, waiting for my answer. I nodded my head and look back at nothing again.

"What are you doing here by yourself? A pretty little lady shouldn't be out at night by herself. Something might happen."

"Why are you asking? Maybe your one of those people that take women, , then sell them" I shot back.

"Whoah, no need for the additude. I am just curious. By the way my name is.."

 

Taemin's POV

Where could she be. Would she be at the park? No, she doesn' seem like the person that goes there. What about the store. Maybe she'll be there.

I went to the closest store and asked them if they saw her. With no luck, every person I asked said they didn't know. I even asked the manager.

I searched again. Without luck everywhere I decided to go to the park. I asked around again. Everyone said no. I then saw someone on a bench talking to another man. I wasn't sure if it was her or another person but I went over towards them anyways.

When I got close enough I could here her voice. It was her! I did a minny dance congratulating myself. But what am I going to do to get that guy away from her?

The guy that she was talking to sounded familiar. But I couldn't see his face. If only I could see his face then maybe it would be easier. I was behind the tree. I climbed up it to get a better view. I was on one of the taller branches. I leaned in closer to see his face when..

"Ahhh!!" I yelled

 

~

There is another chapter for you ^^ Hope you liked it.

 

Thanks for the subscribtion

HatouYmMinaj

 

Comment time!!

Seana21

omo omo omo who is that ?

 

@Seana21 I think this answered your question ^^

 

Darkmaiden20

OH wow, now Minzy has to stalk Taemin @.@ This is awesome, please update!!!

 

@Darkmaiden20 Thanks for thinking this is awsome ^^ Here is the update XD

 

OoLookAKitty

HAHA, my username is thanking you for liking it. <3
Lulz. X3
Please update soon~ :3 ♥

@OoLookAKitty Your welcome ^^ I updated XD