We're strangers

My story as a star's lover

"Hey! Wanna go to this show with me?" asked my co worker Na Ri.

I looked at the tickets, seemed to be to an idol's show again. 

"No, I'm not interested." 

"Pleaaaaase" she begged me. "If you don't come, Jun will ask to go with me and I'll hate it." 

I didn't respond. I have no time for a show, it's already difficult to have two jobs, sending resumes and attending interviews. I better concentrate at times like this.

"You don't have a heart, you'd prefer I'd be kidnapped by Jun."

"You're overdoing it, Na ri." Why doesn't she back up, she knows I don't like those shows.

"Overdoing it? You know Jun right? The creepiest guy here, who stalks me everytime! Who always escaped the police whenever I report him! You want me to go with him? No way!" She's overdoing it.

" Then don't go!" 

"Nah, I'm going and with you! If you come, I'll introduce you to their fashion designer who is a friend from college. How is it?" she smirked, she knew she got me. Na Ri has famous friends and use them to get what she wants. Anyway, it's not a big deal if I can benefit from it.

"When is it?"

"This friday~"

------------------------------------------

Everybody was excited around me, they were all prepared for the show, lightsticks, a big picture of their idols, and cameras, cameras everywhere. Four groups will be on stage. I asked Na Ri which ones are going to perform. 

"Black Pink, BAP, EXO and Red Velvet" she said. And my face turned pale. We were sitting on the front.

"Hello everyone!!! The show is starting!" 

This will be my first time seeing the real him on stage , I got to see him on TV of course but this feels different. Suddenly, I got excited. But most of all I get to see his face.

"EXO is the first to perform tonight."

I was so nervous as the music started. It was Monster. Man I like this song. Why? Cause Kai has a solo on it. Fans are going uproar, you can hear the cheers.

My eyes were stuck on him. He dances so beautifully making my heart beat faster. 

"I missed you" I whispered. A whisper which was silent compared to the crowd's sound. For one time, I wished he could notice me among the crowd, and it'll be like in the dramas, he'll come to me and kiss me.

As I was lost in my fantasies I suddenly remmembered that he would never do that. Even if we meet each other on a road, I'll be a total stranger to him. That's the position I'm in.

-------------------------------------------------

Seeing my gloomy face, Na Ri asked me what's up. I said nothing was wrong, and that I just felt tired from work. 

As she promised, she introduced me to her friend.

"Oh so you want to change your job? Do you fave some of your works?" 

Of course, I came prepared. I didn't forget what was the goal of going here today. I felt satisfied because she seemed to like my work as she looked through it.

"Noona." Someone asked for her.

"Ah Kai, what is it?" I also knew it was him. I've seen him so many times, I'd remember his voice. 

He took a glance at Na Ri and me, with an indefferent look on his face. 

"Ah, those are friends from college, you don't know them!"

"I don't care" he said coldly. "I need you yo fix my jacket, A button fell during the performance". 

"Ah of course! Thanks girls, I'm taking care of your book and I'll email you this month, good bye"

I knew it but I had a little hope down there. No, the truth is, I didn't want to face reality. I'm not important to him. I should know where I'm menant to be. And that is not at his side.

 

[TBC]