Kings

A Song For You

I woke up with tears in my eyes and got up and got dressed.
The video was being released today and I couldn't wait to see how they had been recieved.
'I'm not too late am I?' I asked as I rushed into the room.
'Nope, you're just in time' smiled Key as he moved over for me to sit down 'we're already getting lots of hits'
'Really? that's fantasitc! I'm so proud of you'
'We couldn't have done it without you' said Onew.
'Me? whats did I do?'
'You were there for us in our time of need, you helped us to see the light, you encouraged us to carry on, you are the reason we made this happen'
I felt like I was about to cry.
'You guys are the most amazing people I have ever met. You are the reason I'm here today and I will always be here for you' I held out my arms 'group hug?'

The next day was the first of their comeback stages and I met them backstage.
'You ready for this?' I asked and they nodded in unison and I giggled.
'I'll be right there in the audience okay?if you need to just focus on me and forget about everyone else...you can do this'
And do it they certainly did.
The stage was amazing, their movements were so fluid and their voices were fantastic, everything just complemented each other so well, as I knew they would anyways.
But I could still see the saddness in their eyes and couldn't help but wonder which parts Jjong would be singing if he was here and I felt a catch in my throat.
He should be up there singing and dancing with them.
Suddenly Key caught my eye and eventhough he was smiling when he saw me I saw the tears in his eyes, I nodded in acknowledgement and smiled back.
Then I felt the tears beginning to fall and I couldn't stop them, big fat ugly tears rolled down my cheeks but I cheered as loudly as I could until my throat felt raw and i clapped as loudly as I could too.
I was so proud of them and how far they had come over the years. I felt like more of a mother than a friend sometimes, I wanted nothing more than to protect them from all the bad things in life.
They had done it and I was so happy for them.
They could relax a bit now, the worst part was over now, everything was going tov be okay.