Regrets

A Song For You

Everything about today had been amazing. I hadn't seen the boys laugh and smile like that in so long and I was starting to thinkn I'd never see it again.
Jonghyun wouldn't want that, he'd want his brothers to be happy and I truly believed that he was still with us eventhough I wasn't remotley religious, I just had a feeling that those we love and care about never really leave us.
I found comfort in thinking that he was still around looking after those he cared about and that cared about him most of all.

I strolled down the road back home and once again my mind wondered to Jonghyun, he was like my older brother, he always looked after me and always listened to my problems, if I was being bullied, he's teach me to be the bigger person and overcome it.
I looked up to the evening sky and smiled at the moon.
'I see you there Jjong' I whispered 'they did well today, you'd be proud of them...you better be proud of them, I know you saw the whole thing from up there' I grinned and then sighed 'I miss you so much, we all do. You should be here with us celerbrating. I'm sorry Jjong, I'm so sorry i couldn't help you, maybe you wouyld still be here if I could' a tear escaped and rolled down my cheek.
The song had been about him. No one said it but it was obvious, so much so that it broke my heart every time I thought about it, it was a really beautiful song and I was looking forward to its offical release.
When I got home, everywhere was quiet, everyone must've been asleep. I climbed the stairs as quietly as possible and fell pretty much straight to sleep where of course he came to visit.

'I resent that comment by the way' he said with a smirk on his face 'of course I'm proud of them and I always will be'~
I giggled 'I know, I was only teasing you'
He ruffled my hair 'I know you were' I frowned.
'You know I don't like when you do that'
'I know, that's why I do it' he winked and I rolled my eyes which made him laugh.
'I'm sorry Jonghyun'
'What for?' he asked.
'For not being able to help you, for not seeing the warning signs, for not realising that you needed help and for just being an all nround ty friend' I looked down at my feet.
'Soojin, look at me' I did as I was told 'you are not a friend, you're one of the most amazing people I know. You're kind, humble, caring, helpful, friendly, beautiful and funny. I am so lucky to have known you, we all are'
'I'm the lucky one Jonghyun, to have met you guys, you all mean more to me than you will ever know and I thank my lucky stars every day that I was able to know you'
He didn't reply,just grabbed my hand and pulled me into one of his hugs.