CH2

Dreaming of You

Eury

 

Of course I cant be with Jisung thats why I removed my hoodie and planned to trade it with. I handed it to Jisung and he looked at me like a lost boy.

 

"Exchange." I said and I pulled his jacket lightly so he'll know what I want to trade with him.

 

He aggressively shook his head. "Shiro!" What is it that he doesn't want?

 

"Ya Jisung! It's for your disguise!" I said and exaggerate the word disguise so he'll understand the point why I want to trade hoodies with him.

 

"Na?" He pointed to his self. "Disguiseu?" It's like he finally understood what I said because he slowly removed his jacket.

 

I saw how he think twice before he took my hoodie. Maybe it's because of the color? But what is his problem with the color? Yellow is cute! Or maybe the size? But... No! That hoodie is oversized for me and I think it will perfectly fit him.

 

"Wear it!" I hissed and he immediately wear it like a scared puppy. How can he be this cute? I wear his jacket and it smells like a baby just like him. 

 

I knew it! My hoodie fits him properly. 

 

I proudly smiled. "Ah adeul!" My hand automatically travelled to his hair just to tap it.

 

Gosh Eury! You cannot just touch your idol like that!

 

"M-mian!" I pulled out a peace sign and face my back to him. I think it's safe for him to go now.

 

No trace of his fans. The road is clear and we can go out now. I looked at the salesman and he's not looking at us. He doesn't seem to care about us and that's good.

 

"Sir! Thanks!" I thanked the salesman before pulling Jisung out of the shop.

 

Maybe the salesman doesn't know about NCT that's why he acted like that? But that's actually okay so Jisung will be safe from rumours.

 

"Ya!" I took a glance at him and good thing he's covering his head with the hoodie and his cap.

 

My precious hoodie. I suddenly looked at his jacket. Gosh it's too long for me. 

 

"Oh?" He cluelessly asked.

 

"Where?" I asked. "Where's your hyung?"

 

He just looked at me and then shook his head. Enough for me to understand that he doesn't know.

 

Dear God! What is happening? Why of all people here in Korea why is it me that Lucas treated fish cake? Why is it me Jisung accidentally bumped into?

 

God you better have your purpose for this.

 

"Ang sarap mong iwan alam mo yun?" (I'm really tempted to leave you, you know?) I spoke to him in Tagalog again out of frustration.

 

"What?" Napakunot sya ng noo.

 

"Wala! I saw your Lucas hyung awhile ago." (Nothing) I admitted . "Let's go to the fish cake stall and wait for him and Mark there."

 

He nodded his head. Thank God he's not giving me a hard time and he's listening to me. Doesn't he know how to go home? I mean, he can tell me that he'll go home or he'll go back to SM. This place isn't that far from SM Entertainment anyway. You just need to walk for a while and we'll reach JYP Entertainment if we crossed the the road.

 

Good thing about Gangnam is that every Entertainment is like interconnected. Gangnam is like a neighbourhood of Entertainments that why every tourists who loves kpop spend more of their time and money here. If you're in JYP, just walk two streets and you'll reach FNC. All you have to do is walk all the way to the street of FNC and you'll finally see SM.

 

So he doesn't know how to go home?

 

"Jisung. You call your hyung tell them we'll wait at the fish cake stall." I demanded.

 

He just looked at me and shook his head again.

 

"I don't a have phone." He seriously said. 

 

I handed him my phone defeatedly. SM should give them their own phones. What if times like this happen and the members doesn't have a phone? What if Jisung didn't bumped into me?

 

"Igeo use!" He reached for my phone and immediately punched a phone number.

 

I sighed in relief. Good to know he knows the number of whoever he's calling.

 

I walked in front of me and didn't bother him walking at my back. He's talking to someone so I shouldn't say anything. Besides I cant understand what he's saying.

 

I looked at him at my back. He's also looking at me so I mouthed 'ppali'. At least that sim card is useful.

 

"Ne, uriga ganeun girieyo." (Yes, we're on our way.)

 

I should've studied Korean before I go here. So I wouldn't be this clueless when they're talking.

 

Who knows maybe Jisung called the cops and wants me arrested because I pushed him to trade his jacket with my hoodie.

 

"Noona!" I looked at him again. 

 

"Waeyo?" Wow. I should've asked him why instead.

 

"Mark hyung wants to talk to you."

 

And that left me flustered. Mark wants to talk to me. Oh my god. Is that even real? I still want to go home alive! I'll doe if I talk to him. I mean this is every fangirl's dream.

 

Why do I feel like I'm the luckiest person alive? Did I saved hundreds of lives on my past life?

 

"Noona?" Jisung spoke.

 

"O-oh? E g-give me." Wooh! Relax Eury don't be too obvious. Don't let them know you're nervous.

 

I reached for my phone and placed it on my right ear.

 

"Hello?" I said in a low tone. 

 

"Ah yes hello! Is it true that Jisung's with you?" Oh God his Canadian voice.

 

"Umm yes. Where are you? We're on our way to the fish cake stall." I said as I try my best to not to stutter.

 

His voice is so beautiful it's so soft and calm. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I think I'm blushing and I don't care anymore if Jisung notice it.

 

"Lucas and I are here already. We're waiting for you guys to come." Oh my holy!

 

I gulped. They're already there. Do I look good? Or maybe at least presentable? I'm feeling conscious about my appearance.

 

"Oh just wait a lil more we'll be there in a bit." I just said but to be honest I'm feeling nervous again as I saw the street to the fish cake stall.

 

"Okay! Thank you for looking after him. Can you hand over the phone again to Jisung? I forgot to tell him something." Why do you sound so good? Mark Lee I swear to God I want to pinch you.

 

"Okay!" I removed the phone to my ear as if its hot and I got burnt. I handed it again to Jisung.

 

I feel like I dropped my brain to somewhere. I cant think of anything besides I'll see Mark Lee again after almost a year. I have the number he used when he answered Jisung's call. I talked to him and he sounds like a real angel. My angel.

 

All of this is too good to be true I feel like I have to pay for all of this tomorrow. I feel like I'll experience bad luck in no time. 

 

"Ya Jisung! Ppali!" I said when I saw the stall nearby.

 

I saw Mark talking on the phone while his head is slightly looking down probably for the people not to notice him. 

 

I looked at the tall guy beside him. Lucas is eating again. He surely has a large stomach. 

 

I waited for Jisung and make him walk in front of me. I'm shy to walk ahead of him because who wouldn't? I'll freaking meet my bias and I don't know how to act in front of him.

 

As we walk nearer I can feel my heart bursting in excitement and nervousness. Did I sprayed perfume before I go out of the guesthouse? Pabo  Eury! Even if you did it's no use because you exchanged your hoodie with Jisung's!

 

But I put powder before I go right?

 

I saw Mark looked up and inspected the place. I feel like my whole world stop spinning when he looked at our side. He looked at me then looked at Jisung. He smiled. I automatically hide at Jisung's back.

 

"Hyung!" Oh my! Even Lucas looked at us because of Jisung.

 

Eury! Flee! What's important here is you brought your son to his hyungs. Plus Lucas is there he'll recognise you for sure. You just left him a while ago after he treated you. 

 

I noticed that they walked their way to us. So before they can finally see me I turned my back and walled away. I hurriedly ran to the street where Jisung and I came from. 

 

Some people looked at me maybe they think I stole something. Huhu mommy!

 

"Ya! Noona!" I heard Jisung shouted. I looked back and I saw Mark covering Jisung's mouth with his hand. They look cute together though.

 

Aish Jisung! Your fans will surely run after you if they recognise you. Especially when your too noisy. 

 

I gave him a thumbs up while I cover my mouth. Oh happens because I saw Lucas' forehead creased. He looked like he's thinking where he saw me.

 

I let out an exasperated sigh when I reached the end of the street. I walked a little more before I stopped to gather some fresh air. Thank God. I thought that this is my last day. I looked at the street and I was shocked to find out that I have no idea where I was. 

 

I fished for my phone inside my pocket. I need a map so I can go home. I need to go home without getting lost.

 

I looked back again to where I came from when I couldn't find my phone. Did it fell while I'm running?

 

I felt my legs wobbled as I remember that Jisung is still holding my phone. So that is why he called me and he was waving something at me.

 

I absentmindedly run back to where they are hoping that they are still there because I really need my phone back.

 

I'm expecting a phone call from my dad later tonight or early tomorrow. My dad will be so furious if I didn't answer or someone answers the call for me.

 

This is your fault Eury! If you didn't run then this wouldn't happen. You are being a choosy ! Fangirls will pay a huge sum of money just to be in your shoes! Opportunities like this don't come often! You should grab it every chance you get. 

 

I saw grandma's stall but to my dismay they aren't there anymore. You are in a mess right now Eury Tan and don't you dare blame them for this is your fault and yours alone.

 

I scratched my head out of frustration. How can I get my phone back? Security in SM is super tight I don't think my phone will pass as my excuse to enter. Napakamot ako sa ulo out of frustration.

 

Oh God my dad will call and my flight details is in my phone since I booked a flight online.

 

Where the hell are you guys?

 

I frustratedly walk my way to the pedestrian towards JYP. I need to go to SM first before they do.

 

This is what I'm talking about earlier. I will pay for all this luck I've experienced today.

 

I crossed the pedestrian and me being lucky and unlucky at the same time, saw Wonpil of Day6. I'm not that fan of Day6 so I didn't pay too much attention to him. And even if I'm a fan, I still wont go near him. That's scary for idols. That's why I left Lucas when he treated me some fish cakes. And about Jisung, I just can't left him there because it's obvious that he needs my help. But it's still felt wrong that's why I left when I saw Mark.

 

But now, even if I look like a sasaeng, I wouldn't care. I need my phone more than anything right now. I don't want my dad to worry about me if I didn't pick up the phone.

 

I saw SM Entertainment's building not too far from where I'm standing. The building really screams power and money. I mean it was made of reflective glass and it's so extravagant to look at. The sky's starting to dim but if I have to wait for them here to get my phone then I will.

 

I sat on the bench near SM. You can easily see every person who goes in and out of the building from where I am.

 

There are lots of people waiting's outside SM. Some of them were Korean fangirls but I can say that there were foreigners too. We all have the same reason why we're waiting here. We are all waiting for our idols.

 

I sighed. It's already 6:47 PM and there's no hint of them being here. To be honest it's possible that they're here and they are training already. Its also possible that they're in their dorm already. But there's still a part of me saying "wait until 7:30" that maybe they went somewhere else before going here.

 

But what if they really headed yo their dorm and not here? That means I'll wait here for nothing?

 

I need to think of all the possible solutions to go to the guesthouse without getting lost. It's dark already. Its not that I'm saying it's dark here at night. This place is perfectly lighted at night but still my eyes can't function that good when it's night time. Yes I can't see pretty well if there's no natural light. There are signs on the street but most of it were in Hangul and I admit I can read but I cant understand Hangul.

 

Plus cant easily approach everyone here because I feel like they wont entertain me. I read on a site that Koreans weren't that friendly towards foreigners because of the language barrier.

 

Oh god. I looked at my watch again and its already 7:00 PM. Thirty more minutes and I have no choice but to leave.

 

Please come here already. I'm willing to risk my identity for my phone. But come to think of it Eury you're putting them at risk too! If you're going to get your phone to them here, look around first. There's a lot of people here. What do you think these people will think? Why's your phone with Jisung, Lucas and Mark?

 

"Arrggghhh!" I squealed because I dont know what to do. I really need my phone now.

 

People started to look at me but I didn't mind them. I really don't care anymore because I have one problem that I need to solve as soon as possible.

 

Okay plan B Eury. Ugh! I cant think of anything rather than to get my phone to them directly.

 

This is irritating! I can't risk it. Think Eury! You aced all your subjects that means you are smart enough to think for all the possible solutions to get your phone. But Eury, think again. You cant claim your phone tonight.

 

Right. I cant.

 

7:15 PM I stood up and went to the payphone station that I saw earlier. It's not that far from SM Ent I think it just took me 2o steps to get here from the bench I was sitting at. This is the only way I can think of just to go home safe.Hindi yon nalalayo sa SMEnt. 

 

Kuya Eunki said told me to call him if I need someone to pick me up. And since I can't see that well at night, it's much safer if I will call him and just ask him to fetch me.

 

I fished my wallet from my bag. This is where I put the calling card kuya Paul gave me. It's the guesthouse's landline number.

 

I inserted some coins and dialled the number. Three rings and someone from the other line picked up the phone.

 

"Yoboseyo? Your home Guesthouse~ mueoseul dowadeurilkkayo?" (Hello? Your home guesthouse~ how can I help you?)

 

I didn't understand anything but I know that was kuya Eunki talking. I remember his voice.

 

"Kuya Eunki..." I whispered. I called him "kuya" as soon as he picked up so he'll know that it was me on the other line.

 

"Oh! Eury!" He recognised me. It's obvious in his voice.

 

"Kuya, can you pick me up? I lost my phone. I don't know how to go home." I had to lie about my phone being lost. I cant tell him that my phone's with NCT members. I don't want to talk about how they got my phone.

 

"Where are you exactly? I'll go to your location." He worriedly said on the other line.

 

"I'm at the payphone near SM Entertainment. Honestly I can go home if it's still daylight but it's night already I can't see clearly." I honestly said. "I'm so sorry for the inconvenience kuya. This won't happen again."

 

"No, no you're our guest. SM Entertainment ayt?" He confirmed.

 

I nodded even though he cant see me. "Yes oppa."

 

"Okay that's an eight minute drive from the guesthouse. Wait for me okay? I'll be there in a bit." I heard the keys swinging.

 

"Okay po. Thank you kuya." I finally said before I ended the call.

 

I turned my back at the payphone and slowly sat at the corner of the payphone. Could this day get any worser?

 

SM Ent. That light is blinding me. I should be happy that I'm here because I'm finally near the entertainment I have so much musical respect with. But I cant be happy because there's a possibility that my phone is inside that building and I don't know how to get it. I should be taking selfies to prove that I'm really here. Damn. I should've bought my camera for back up next time. 

 

"Is Chanyeol oppa there?" I asked out of nowhere while looking at the shiny SM logo.

 

EXO they're my first ultimate. I still remember how I bumped into them on youtube. I was 1st year high school then when I first heard Growl and easily became their fan. Luhan was my first bias and now it was Chanyeol. I miss Luhan so much as well as Tao and Kris. I remembered being called as Exotic. And I remember when I first got my black eribong that I personally ordered on PHGo's. How I cried all night and the next day because I lost it when we transferred to another house.

 

So much memories! I've been an SM stan for quite long years now.

 

I stood up and walked around in front of SM. I think I need to stay here tomorrow to get my phone. Ugh I planned to go to Hanok Village tomorrow it was in my itinerary. But I need my phone first because I need a map.

 

SUM Café is scheduled to open at 9:00 AM. Okay I need to wake up early tomorrow. I'm hoping that one of the members will go to the café and maybe I can talk to him and ask to get my phone to Jisung. Or maybe he can call Jisung to give the phone personally to me.

 

I looked at my back when I heard a honk. It was kuya Eunki. He pulled in front of me and opened the car's window. He's smiling at me and he opened the car's door for me.

 

"Hop on!" He said and I cant help but to smile.

 

I'm so lucky to find their guesthouse everyone is just nice. I don't know if other guesthouses offers this kind of service but it's heartwarming because I feel like they are my family here in Korea.

 

I was about to enter the car when I heard shouts and squealing near me. I looked at where it's coming from and I saw them there. Jisung and Lucas. I didn't saw Mark maybe he's inside already?

 

"Yaahh! Wong Lucas oppa!" The other girl shouted her voice almost cracked.

 

I scratched my head. Wow what a great timing.

 

I entered the car. I'll just work on it tomorrow. I just hope my dad won't call tonight.

 

I heard a faint voice before I can fully shut the door close but I didn't mind it. "Hey Miss." 

 

"Put your seatbelt on." Kuya Eunki reminded.

 

I followed him. After I fastened my seatbelt I rolled the window down to look again at SM.

 

I inhaled one deep breath when I saw him there. Mark Lee. He's looking at kuya Eunki's car. He's scratching his head until he looked at me eye to eye and that's when I realised that he was the one who said "Hey Miss." before I close the car.

 

I saw my phone he's holding it in his left hand. I think he's supposed to give it back to me but he was too late. Dammit!

 

Ugh! How unlucky!

 

 

****

 

Mel's note;

 

Make my day brighter. Leave some comments.