Chapter 19

Doctor Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How convenient everything was to be happening near pride month. All the big Brand’s like Gucci, Chanel and Burberry were fighting to sign Seulgi to be their advocate for pride month. However, she turned all of them down. She didn’t want the attention, not when she was just a neurosurgeon in a hospital.

 

Of course there were criticisms and objections from the public and the hospital board but the director couldn't stop her, not when 4 of his top surgeons were on the bandwagon.

 

Controversy was stirred up again when people saw the full sponsors list for the Korea pride parade and Seoul National Hospital happened to be on that list.

 

.

 

"We agreed to represent for pride but a performance?! We are Doctors instead of idols for a reason." Joy argued.

 

The director tried to calm her down and explained that they were just coving the dance. Plus, the marketing department had said that the public was expecting Seulgi to appear.

 

Unable to get out of this mess, the Doctors needed a fifth person and sent Joy on that search. It didn't take long because she had someone in mind. That someone goes by the name of Kim Yeri.

 

.

 

[Pride Performance]

Doctors and Nurses to performers! Talented medical staffs of Seoul National Hospital performed a cover of Red Velvet's Peek-a-boo at the pride parade! #Lovewins

 

Watch video: https//:www.youtube.com/SNH/redvelvet/peekaboo

 

.

 

Number one pride supporter fan Sunmi was at the back of the stage waiting for the girls to end. Once they came down, Sunmi immediately pulled Seulgi into a tight hug.

 

"I'm so proud of you. You went through so much." She hummed.

 

By now, everyone could feel the dark aura behind their backs where Irene stood.

 

"I'm going to the washroom." Irene quietly told Joy before storming off muttering curses under her breath.

 

Seulgi turned around to find Irene missing. They were all about to head to the after party but Irene wasn't back yet. Seulgi insisted that the others go head off first while she went to find Irene. The others didn't object. They wanted the opportunity two to talk it out together.

 

.

 

"Doctor Bae!" Seulgi called out when she saw Irene trying to flag a taxi.

 

"Doctors Bae!" She yelled louder and was sure that Irene could hear it.

 

Irene did but she ignored.

 

"Irene!" Seulgi ran faster when Irene managed to get a cab.

 

"Irene Bae, don't ignore me!" Seulgi hissed.

 

"Argh! Unnie!" Seulgi yelled.

 

Hearing Seulgi call her that again flipped a switch in her. Irene hesitated as she reached for the door handle. She didn't know if she should stay or leave and maybe, just maybe, she was hoping that Seulgi would hold on to her.

 

And Seulgi did.

 

"Where are you going?" Seulgi huffed; a pair of confused eyes looking into surprised ones.

 

"Hey are you going to get in?" The annoyed driver asked.

 

"Ye-"

 

"No, she's coming with me." Seulgi said and dragged the woman away.

 

Seulgi only let Irene go once they reached a secluded park nearby.

 

"What's with you? Leaving in announced when we said there was after party?" Seulgi knitted her brows together.

 

"I'm not interested. And I'm tired I want to go home and rest." Irene lied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter