chapter II : motion

Turning Page // 2018
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

11:09 AM, JFK Airport

 

"Can you move your things on your place?" Aimee rolled her eyes and give Jiyong a stern look. "Seriously, move."

"That seat is mine, what are you fussing about?"

"Can you stop being a child, and move your things." She paused for a second before letting out a deep sighed. "Don't let me call some steward here, Jingyo," Aimee emphasized the last word as if she had the authority to it, and she knows she had, well, at least before.

Jiyong didn't move any muscle and that made Aimee groan in response before she picks up his things and throw it on his side. "What the-" He blurted. "Are you crazy?! Do you know how much is this?!" He almost shouted every word he said but he knows to himself that he had to remain calm so people wouldn't bother to even acknowledge their existence. At this point, he just doesn't want people to even know that he exists here, at least not in this place. He picks up his Supreme brand hand-carry and places properly on his mini-cabinet in his cabin. That earned a smugly smile from Aimee, well at least, she won. "Don't ever call me that, again." He said before giving her a cold shoulder and just put his shades back and pretend that nothing happened at all.

Aimee just rolled her eyes in response. It's been awhile since the last time she saw him but Jiyong is still the same guy that she used to know before. Hard-headed, snub, very childish and just pure an . If Aimee wishes for one thing? Is that Jiyong could have some softness in his human form, but it's been almost 15 years since they last met so Aimee probably lost her wished for him. They knew each other, of course, they knew each other very well. They were childhood best friends. When Aimee was still living in Korea with her parents, she used to go to the same school as Jiyong, that's where she met him. He's awful if she could remember. He's a bully, well, only to her and she doesn't even know why before, only to find out that he liked her so much that he'd do anything for her to notice him. That was very childish of him but Aimee basically found it cute. They became close friends, best friends at least. Aimee actually grown to like him back cause Jiyong was the type of guy who would do anything for a girl. Years of being his friend, Jiyong proved that he was deserving. He was literally so in love, of course, that was his first love. Their High School years became their year and basically, everybody in school knows them since Jiyong became so popular because he auditioned in some entertainment. Everybody likes him, everybody adores him and Aimee was so proud to his success and she just did her part of being the supportive girlfriend she was. But of course, she gained some haters, more bullies in school, and Jiyong basically was on top of his peak and Aimee didn't want to ruin it so she stayed lowkey as ever, they stayed lowkey but happy. Jiyong became ever busier, that he almost loses time for her, though she understood it so well, and of course, Aimee loved him too much to forgive him even if he stood her up. Days become months that almost made it a year that Jiyong was so busy training his out that he forgot that he actually had a girlfriend. He just woke up one day that Aimee messaged him that she was in the airport, saying that she will migrate to New York City to start a new. God knows how Jiyong was so broken, he was devastated, he blames himself but time passes by, his longing became an anger and hate towards her because she never contacted him again.

But that was so many years ago! As if it still matters to him.

Hours had passed, they were now in the middle of the flight and it's been almost 6 hours since they had a not-so-good-conversation. Aimee had a good nap and for the past few days that she had been awake because of the stress she was in, this nap was basically just the best, knowing that after this long hour flight, she'll get to see and step a foot at Korea, her home country. Minutes passed by, the steward approaches her and asks if she needs something and of course she really needs something, just feel so dry. She asked for water and an extra one for the un-human creature beside her, as she also asked for a hot tea and hot cold brew coffee, in case Jiyong wakes up. She doesn't really care about him but she knows Jiyong has a thing about motion sickness.

As if it was a cue, Jiyong wakes up. Jolting up in his place, he throws his head back at the headboard, sign that this flight is making him uncomfortable plus the turbulence that keeps on coming minute or two and it really bothers him so much that he forced himself to sleep just calm his nerves, at least. He feels like he's gonna throw up, and he was really about to, but he holds up and remains his composure when he remembers that he was sitting beside Aimee, the weird creature, he thought. This is making him frustrated as ever as he can't even move a muscle because he knows that this is just gonna give him more discomfort, God knows how he hates this flight.

Aimee, in the other hand, noticed his movement. She knows what was going on, of course, she knows. He never really change at all, she thought. Sighing, she took the Vaporub on her bag and a few seconds went by, the steward comes with two bottles of water and a tea and a cold brew coffee. She ushered the lady to bend a little for she was gonna say something.

"Can you give him the bottled water and the tea, also, hand him this." She whispered to her, handing her the Vaporub. It was the best mint treatment for what Jiyong has been dealing right now, plus a water and a tea would actually help. "Also, I know we're kinda late for dinner, but can you give him something to eat so he could take some medicine, he's not feeling well." She said to the steward, the latter just nod in response but Aimee pulled her once again, "Don't tell him that I was the one giving it, okay?" She whispered. She smiled slightly and watch the lady do the things she just said. Luckily, Jiyong didn't question the steward as he accepted it with reliefs.

Jiyong was basically dying for some water and he was so thankful that finally, some personnel in this airplane had some humanity in the heart that saves him from his problem. God knows how thankful he is that the steward give him a water and also a tea, surprisingly, they have his favorite tea. He doesn't know what to do with the Vaporub but as soon as he opens it, the mint smell brings some relaxing scent that actually made him calm.

"Do you need some help?" Aimee's voice distracts him in his little world.

"Mind your own business." He shortly replied.

Aimee sighed and shake her head in disappointment. "Basic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter