Home Sweet Home

Sweet Coincidence

Dong Ho’s POV

“Waiittttt!” I yelled before closing my eyes to see what was waiting for us in the room.

“BWOHHH?!?!” All of the guys yelled at me.

“Bwoh...that means what or what is wrong with you? Right? I remember my sis saying that around the house a lot” Louie asked AJ hyung and he nodded to the younger.

“Louie, is that voom...girvly?” I asked him with my broken english....I should have just studied in America rather than learn Chinese..aishhh.

“Voom, do you mean room?” he asked me...AISH WHY CAN’T HE UNDERSTAND! T_T

“I think girvly means girly...,” Kevin said to my new doosaeng.

“Louie, is that room girly? OH! I get it,” Louie repeated my sentence before laughing hysterically.

“Yo, why are you laughing?” Eli asked while helping Louie calm down by patting his back.

“Sorry, a lot of people have asked me before even after knowing my sister for years. I’m going to tell you one thing for sure. My sister grew up as a tomboy and she HATES the color pink. She might like it on others but she’d NEVER EVER have anything in her room pink accept for a small design here and there. There’s no reason to be worried. Okay?” he explained slowly and AJ hyung translated whatever I didn’t understand.

“Okay,” I said and opened my eyes. I moved the hyungs out of my way and just stared at the room.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoon’s POV

Oh My God. This room is INCREDIBLE.

Wow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiseop’s POV

Bet DongHo’s happier now that he’s with us. God thank you for loving us so much!
This room is incredible!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin’s POV

“OH MY GOD....THIS IS A ROOM? THIS IS LIKE....OUT OF A MAGAZINE!” I said. I could feel my jaw dropping ever so slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SooHyun’s POV

“WAE?!? Why did I give these punks this room! WAEEE!” I screamed inside of my head but I was positive my face was in a huge pout by the way the boys were snickering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AJ’s POV

I can TOTALLY get use to living in this house.

THIS IS THE ROOM: (just imagine gamer posters, tv, gaming consoles, another bookshelf of CDs, Gaming disks, etc)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli’s POV

“Okay, hold up everybody....since everybody wants this room now..... we can’t just sleep like we planned.... I mean seriously, admit it, EVERYONE here wants to sleep here correct,” I said to the guys and they all just nodded.

“So what’s the plan hyung?” DongHo asked me as he eyed the room, but who could blame him.... this is a great room.

“I have no clue,” I said. No one here is gonna be convinced to play rock paper scissors.

“Your sister is an artist?” Kevin asked Louie while putting his bags inside the room.

“Yup, an artist that loves video games if you could tell by all the cartoon characters on the wall,” he said with a small laugh.

“Oh the old days,” we heard Mrs. Thomas say from behind us.

“Huh?” DongHo said.

“Everyone fights over this room..., I guess we have to solve this the old fashion way,” she said while nodding to her son.

“Mummy, that way is soooo unfair,” the younger whined.

“Too bad, it’s the only way this is gonna be solved,” she said.

“What solution?” I asked a bit curious.

“This is what I usually do, you all play rock paper scissors, the winner gets the bed for a total of three days while the others share one of the two beds in the basement and the guest room. Most people like to relax in the room and take it in at their own pace. with this plan, three of you go into one bed, three in the other and the winner gets Ally’s bed for three days. You guys play the game every three days and continue this pattern for the rest of your stay. How does that sound?” she said. I didn’t think she was serious but Louie’s face said it all.

“Okay, I guess we’ll do it that way,” I said while Kevin translated what Aunty said.

“Cool, and you boys don’t hesitate to call me mom okay? I’m gonna put some final touches on the food, don’t take too long kids,” she said before retreating down the stairs.

“Okay guys, on the count of three, first person to win gets the bed” Louis said. The rest of us put our hands in the middle and then we shook our hands and leave it to Hoon to be the only paper among the rocks (-_______-;).

“I guess that means Hoon wins. The rest of you guys can go where ever later but for now....lets go eat...I’M HUNGRY,” Louie said before running down the stairs. Everyone else but Hoon went downstairs with their luggage. Hoon just waved us goodbye with his smirk.


The rest of us:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoon’s POV

I am SOOO lucky. God must love me, a lot. kekeke.

I put down my stuff in a pile to the side of the room and sat on the bed. I looked to the window and damn does their home have a view.

“You can see the sunrise every morning from here,” Louie said from the door post.

“Hey,”

“Don’t hey me, I wanna eat and my mom won’t serve me till you’re there,”

“Arasso Louie, mianhe,” I told him while getting up from the bed. I walked past him and shuffled his head around and went into the kitchen.

“WAIT, does that mean Got it and I’m sorry?” he asked me from behind

“Not bad, you’re catching on quick,” I replied before taking the empty stool next to AJ hyung.

“I’m slowly getting better,” he smiled before sitting down.

On the table there was a variety of foods:







(rather than the cake saying happy birthday it should say Welcome to Our Home UKiss)

“Umma, is this you’re first time cooking korean food?” Kiseop asked in awe after eating some duboki.

“Yup, how is it?”

“Even better than at home!” Kiseop said while everyone laughed at him.

http://youtu.be/IgFQ7OILemo (MUST WATCH it makes me laugh every time i watch this)

“Aww, you are soo cute,” umma told him before pinching his cheeks.

“I’m not kidding, IT SO GOOD!” he smiled before grabbing another plate.

Right before I was going to eat some salad the phone rang off. I saw our new umma grab the phone while stirring some more pasta.

“Hello~” she said sweetly into the phone and the moment the other voice replied she started to smile happily.

“You are finally back! YAY!” the older woman squealed before turning of the stove. She wiped her hands on her cute apron and leaned over the kitchen table where we were eating.

“Yup they are all here now, eating as you should be right about now. Should I leave some for you sweetie?” she asked but as the other person replied she started to pout.

“What do you mean you have to work?! You just got of a plane. Come home and relax, I don’t want my baby girl to die of exhaustion. I bet you didn’t sleep at all on the plane so you could do more work. I swear I don’t see you tomorrow morning...I don’t care! I wanna see you! Pwease?” she whined cutely. She reminded me of my own mother now that I see her in this light. Aigo her aeyego! Sooo cute ah~!

“Mummy let me talk to her,” Louie said while grabbing the phone from his mother. Since he was sitting next to me.

“ALLLYYYYYY! COME HOME!! I GOT A NEW VIDEO GAME TO PLAY!”

“I don’t care Ally! Hey don’t try to change the conversation. You promise you’ll be here tomorrow? Good, cause I’m having difficulty with my Public Affairs class. Okay, geez ewww why would I say it. Okay, okay, okay, STOP SCREAMING IN MY EAR DAMMIT! Okay, I love you too. Ya, they are pretty cool. Hmm~ everyone is doing fine. Nope. I don’t know when he’s coming home. She’s in her room being antisocial. I don’t know. Hmmm, there are seven in total. Geez, I’m not that mischievous. Okay, I got it. Come home soon, I’m giving the phone back to mummy,” he said before returning the phone.

“Okay, I’ll see you in the morning. Don’t get sick! Bye bye!” she said before hanging up the phone. I looked at both of them.

“Was that your older sister?” SooHyun hyung asked our new host family.

“Yup, she said she’s coming home tomorrow since she has a few meeting to attend to,” Louie said before finishing his plate.

“Since there are less mouths to feed, boys take whatever you want. Don’t hesitate to take,” umma told us before placing the hot pasta on the plate.

“No it’s okay, I think we are all full, I think we all just REALLY tired,” Jiseop told her before putting his plate in the sink. He was about to wash it, but umma stopped him first.

“It’s okay, AJ. You guys go wash up and then go get some rest. I’ll do the dishes now and you guys can do it another day. Just  get adjusted to the time difference and feel better in the morning,” she said sweetly while offering us all a hug.

“I don’t think we’ll sveep that eavly” DongHo tried to tell her but she let out a giggle.

“DongHo, sweety, the moment you take a hot shower and then lie down on your bed, you will go to sleep like a baby. While you guys get ready, I’ll have Louie put some tea on the night tables. My daughter has done it enough times and I think she’s younger than all of you,” she said before giving me the last goodnight hug.

“Boys before we go up, everyone please thank umma well for her hospitality,” SooHyun hyung said while we gathered in a line.

“Thank umma for everything you have done for us and thank you for taking us in these next few week. Sarangheyo!” we told her before bowing to her and Louie.

“No problem boys, but what was the meaning to those words you said in korean?”

“Umma means mom and sarangheyo means we love you,” Kevin told her.

“Umma, that has a good tone to it, I like it,” umma said before turning back to the dishes.

I ran up to my new room and took a shower. I spent the time under the hot water contemplating how lucky we were. After changing into my clothes I sat on the bed and drank the tea on the table. It was already getting dark.

“Aish, better enjoy the time to sleep now,” I told myself before climbing into bed. I turned off the lights in the room and fell asleep.