Chapter 1-Living Nightmare

Light is all I need

You’ve never felt so lucky in your whole life.
Finally, after waiting for months, you managed to go to your first ever BTS concert. But right after happiness, you felt rather uneasy.
While wainting in line to enter the concert hall, you listened to a group of girls talking about what they’re most excited about. You silently smiled to yourself, while humming (y/fs). There was only one aspect oft he concert that made your heart beat in excitement – Jung Hoseok. Just thinking of him made you happier. He was your hope and you loved him unconditionally.

Once again, you felt uneasy. It was almost painful, like a small needle trying to reach your heart, damaging your happiness. You tried to shrug it away, as you thought that it must be the nervosity crawling under your skin. It was your first concert, so you guessed it was just natural to feel this way.

 

You couldn’t have been more wrong.

 

You were in the second row as the concert hall quickly filled up. You were so close, you felt like you could already feel the presence of the seven members behind the stage. You just couldn’t believe it, the heat of all the fans huddled together, the excitement emerging from every body around you, the tingling nervosity raising inside of you and BTS, waiting eagerly to please you with their music, to bless you with their love.

It was like a dream.

As the boys appeared on stage, the hall became even louder and livelier than before. Screams and cheers for each member were heard as you, at first shyly, but with growing confidence (and volume) started shouting J-Hopes name. You finally saw him, just a few meters/feet away from you. Your hope, your always shining sun Hoseok. He looked like a ray of sunlight personified, with a big and honest grin he looked at the crowd. For a second it seemed like he was looking right at you as you gave him your biggest smile.
And then, suddenly in this very moment the cheers and smiles changed.
 

They turned into screams and faces of terror as blood was splattering and one of the members fell onto the floor, rolling over as it was clearly visible that it was true.

The threats, the fears, it all rushed into your mind as you realized that they had become a living nightmare – Jung Hoseok, had been shot live on stage.

While the fans were leaving, you had already rushed forward, shoving aside everybody in your way. You began applying pressure to the wound as you tried to calm down the victim. He was weak, but he managed to smile at you thankfully. The members were frozen in shock, as they slowly stumbled towards their friend, trying to support you in any way possible.

The terrified screams oft he younger members were unbearable. The weak cries made your whole body ache, as the staff tried to pull the group into safety.
„Hyung! HYUNG!“
You would never forget Jungkook screaming and wailing, trying to escape the tight grasp of the security. You felt bad for being the only person allowed on stage, as you were preventing even more precious blood escaping the body of an angel.

His breathing was uneven and rough, his chest raised and sank almost unnoticeably and suddenly you felt his heart stopping and his breath vanishing.
Reacting quickly, you began with the CPR as the ambulance took over and pulled you away. Only then, you noticed the tears that traced your cheeks as they took the weak Hope away from you. Nervous and exhausted from the shock and fear of loosing the light and falling into darkness, you fell down and drifted into unconciousness.