Part 2

Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence consuming us during the whole ride. I don’t even know what to say I mean we just met and there’s nothing good to talk about. Aside from the hug, what topics do people usually talks about? The weather? It’s obviously near midnight and the weather seems fine. Other than that? “So, what you did?”, that is a very good question Jisoo, “Running a business I guess, the owner left so I had to take care of everything for her in case if she’s coming back.” That is going to be a long topic to be discussed. “Her? As in your mother or sister?”, “No, my fiancé.” He sounds hurt. “She must be one lucky girl. Having you to patiently wait for her, it must be great to have someone to love and cherish”, “I love you, always. Between the world and you, I will always choose you. Don’t worry about it.” I heard woman voices. “between the world and you, I will always choose you.” The last word slipped out of my mouth and they may have sounds weird to tell that to a total stranger. “What I meant to say is that, I just remembered some kind of quotes from a book. Don’t think too much about it.” And I let out an awkward laugh. This is not the best idea. “Yeah, don’t worry. I won’t think too much about it. I listen to that quote everyday.” “I bet it’s your fiancé, right? She told you everyday about it?”, I asked not out of curiosity but because of the answer is something that I expected. He slightly nodded. I stopped asking seeing that it is not something that he wanted to talk about. I turn on the radio to play my favorite music. Safe and sound by Taylor Swift.

“I love the movie, it shows the strong side if a woman. She would take a bullet for everyone she loves and that is just great. I don’t think I would need a prince charming.” Again, voices inside me. “If you leave, what will happen to the prince charming? I don’t think I could handle a day without you.” It’s a male voice and why do they sound familiar? I wanted to remember. Remember him. Every time I think about it my heart hurts.

And my questions stop there when I realized that we almost arrived at his penthouse. Then it hit me. I don’t even ask him where he lives. I just asked him to get in the car. “I’m sorry, we must have reached a wrong destination. I completely forget to ask you where you live and I just brought us here. Please don’t get the wrong idea, I was familiar with this place.” Familiar? Yeah right. Out of all places you brought him to a hotel? Seriously, Jisoo?

“No, you’re right. This is my house. I stayed here.” He replied. Thank God it is the right place. Maybe I am a genius. Or maybe it’s true that I knew him before. This is getting nowhere. “Have we met before? Or do I know you?”, I asked slightly annoyed at myself. “Maybe. You should find it yourself.”, he answered. This is why I hate asking people. What really happened and why does everyone doesn’t seem to help me with this? “You know what, off! Get out of my car!”, that sounds harsh but no one wants to help me, right?

He left the car. I thought that he will definitely get inside. What surprise me is that he stayed there. Waiting until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter