Part 1

Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There he stood before me, the guy I’ve been dreaming about but something is off. He was standing with a girl in his arms and why do I feel sad about it? He was taller than he was in my dreams and his smile is so beautiful that I wish I was the one who were standing beside him. I chose to ignore the feelings and not to mention brushes him off from my mind and walk away. “Taehyung, how do I look today? Is it too much for the graduation or” “You look good, baby. Don’t worry about it.” He said while hugging me from my back.” What just happened? Who is this Taehyung? Why do I see my unknown self? Feeling frustrated I don’t even realize that I had arrived at my destination. When I saw Jennie, I felt so grateful that I ended up running towards her to give a big hug that almost suffocates her. “What are you doing? Are you on your right mind? Are you okay? Gosh if you’re feeling not well” “I’m fine! Relax, it was just a hug. I’m not really going to die from hugging you, woman.” I cut her off before she could finish her boring speech. I had a job in one of the on-going business of my mom which I work as a waitress but sometimes I manage the restaurant as well. It’s a fun job aside from me getting into a fight or mission as I was my mother’s assistant too and I love both jobs. It keeps busy me busy aside from thinking about the weird man all the time. Life is good.

That simply doesn’t last when the same man walks through my restaurant. Indeed, as much as I love his smile, that doesn’t change the facts that I went to the kitchen to hide myself. Thankfully, Jennie is the one who takes the order for the couple. Why am I like this? It’s not that he knows me like what am I even thinking?

I was surprised by Jennie who suddenly throws tantrum in the kitchen. “I mean who does he thinks he is?! To order something that doesn’t exist in our menu?!”, “Why are you like this? Are you okay?” I asked the fuming Jennie which I know that it’s more likely will not go well. “Yes! I’m perfectly fine! It’s just that a jerk just came out of nowhere and order something that is not in the menu and he insist on talking with the manager about it and I was completely off guard! So, yes! I’m totally fine!”. Wow! That’s definitely not a good idea. “What about you pretend to be the manager in charge? I’ll be supporting you from here.” I desperately manage an idea so that I don’t really have to face him. “Are you kidding me? No way! I’m not going to entertain a jerk like him. You should go, I could guarantee that you could handle him like a piece of cake. Go on, my baby!”. The moment I stepped out of the kitchen, I felt a rush in my blood and suddenly panicked when I realized that he was looking at my direction. Part of me praying that he didn’t notice my presence but another part of me are more than grateful to see him there. What? This is definitely had gone wrong.

Then, our eyes met. It is breath taking. His eyes seem to be hiding a thousand secret. And I am convinced that he felt exactly what I am feeling right now because he darted his eyes away from me. Walking towards their directions I can’t help but feeling a little jealous of the woman sitting on the opposite of him.

“May I help you, sir?” my voices sounded calm and I’m thankful for that. It will turn out so bad if I was caught stuttering. “Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter