Caught

You Light Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for the supportive comments! ^^ Hope you continue reading my boring story!~

"Wrong, wrong, wrong! Go it again! What is it Mina? Why are you making so many mistakes?"

The instructor scolded Mina in front of Twice, you and the other choreographers, making her extremely embarassed and ashamed. Her brain was unusually slow since you had forced her to stop taking drugs and the lack of cigarettes made her grouchy and stressed out easily.

"Well?! What is it Mina?"

"I-I..."

When Mina couldn't provide an answer, the instructor sighed and told Mina to take a break and get a drink. Mina ran off, leaving Twice worried about her well-being. you  shot a nod towards them as she chased after Mina. you saw Mina's hair flying before it disappeared into the JYP toilets so she quickly jogged there and went inside. 

"Mina?" 

A small sob came from the stall and you approached it carefully, trying to push in but as expected, it was locked. you banged on the door and called for Mina once again just to receive no response. 

"Yah, Myoui." you always used Mina's last name to let her know she was dead serious. "Hurry up before I kick my way in."

you locked the outer door and cracked her knuckles and neck. She raised her leg and used her strength to kick the door, making the lock fly apart and revealed Mina holding a small syringe in her right hand as tears streamed down her face. 

"Myoui!" you snatched the syringe away from her hand and shoved it in her pocket. "Are you crazy?! You promised that you'll stop!"

Mina clutched onto you's shirt as she bawled. ayou felt her heart clench as she wrapped both her arms around Mina and pulled her closer in her embrace, whispering endearing words in her ears. A knock bought the two back to reality and Mina quickly wiped her tears away with her sleeves as you quickly composed herself before opening the door.

"What were you two doing?" It was a JYP employee with a suspicious face. 

you kept a calm face and she stared at Mina's face. Mina looked away, not making eye contact and hoping that she doesn't point out her red eyes and runny nose. 

"Anyways JYP wants to see you Mina." 

Mina nodded and thanked her, pulling you by the hand and walking quickly to JYPs office with her head hung low. Upon arrival, there were multiple staffs along with the rest of Twice standing in a straight line. Their faces displayed concern and anxiety as JYP cleared his throat. 

"Um, who is this?"

"you, I invited her.." Mina sniffed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter