Attention

You Light Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey you." Mina waved and placed a small kiss on you's cheeks. 

She smiled lightly and entwined their hands together. you was not wearing her facemask since she forgot to ask for it back yesterday, but she didn't mind. you saw the other Twice members coming out one by one, all with frowns on their face. 

"What's wrong with them?" you asked curiously. 

Mina pulled her arm gently and smiled. "Nothing, just tired. Let's go."

you was sure that it wasn't just 'nothing' but chose not to proceed any further so she nodded. 

Mina had realised that the direction you took wasn't their usual route to the school. Instead, they ended up at a small alleyway, nothing strange in particular but as she started to delve deeper, Mina noticed a distant sound of bass and a heavy stench of cigarettes. They took a right turn and Mina was surprised to see a gang of people huddled together in small groups, passing around cigarettes and other items. 

"Hey you." A girl smiled and patted her arm. 

Mina narrowed her eyes towards her, seeing that she was a bit too friendly with her you. She then glanced over to Mina who was practically clinging onto her arm like a koala. 

"I'm Rei and you must be..." 

"Mina. Myoui Mina. you's girlfriend." Mina emphasized the last word and the girl's mouth shaped into an 'o'.

She then laughed. "I never would've thought you would get a girlfriend." 

Mina raised her eyebrow and you rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. You're one to talk. Where's Yui anyways?" 

"Back there." She pointed to a room.

you thanked her and told Mina to stay put while she go do something first. Mina complied, standing with Rei awkwardly and let her eyes wander around the place.

"So how did you guys meet?" 

"Ahh...at school." Mina rubbed her nape and looked away. "How did you meet?"

"Well we were in the same gang and we happened to get close." Rei chuckled. "She seemed to really like cigarettes and I gave her a spare one." 

Mina nodded just in time for you to return. 

"Alright, let's go Mina. Bye Rei." you waved as she took Mina to school. 

"Did you use to like Rei?" Mina asked out of the blue.

"Hm, I don't think so." you pondered and pinched her cheeks. "I only love you."

Mina blushed and looked away. Mina was deeply in love with you and craved for her attention, so afterschool, she went back to Rei and asked to join her gang. Mina expected at least some type of initiation but it was relatively easy to get into, she only had to pledge an allegience to the gang. Everyday, Mina would secretly go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter