Chapter 6

How it all started

-How was it? Tell me! Do you like him better than Youngbae? Are you guys gonna date now? Inna inquired her friend, dropping all kind of questions that Jieun didn´t want to answer.

-I had a great time actually…But we are friends now. I don’t know yet if this is going to progress to something more…

-But you can´t deny you do like him! Inna never gives up when it comes to her friend.

Jieun considered the question. Did she like him? She couldn’t deny she was attracted to him, but the truth was, she was scared of, even frightened of falling in love with a guy like him. Not for nothing, he was tagged as a playboy and she didn’t want to be hurt.

-I´m not sure if I can handle him…- Inna realized her little sister wasn’t ready to face a proper relationship.

-Maybe you should go slowly with this, baby steps.

-He already asked me out again. What should I do? Jieun was troubled and her feelings betrayed her.

-Well, this time you have to go with your gut. I think he´s been a gentleman until now. I don’t think he wants to play with you. But again, it´s up to you

Jieun sighed. So, do we go for some beers? Girls´night!!

-Yess!! Inna shouted and that night she didn´t bring the issue again, at least, that night

 

 

-Hi, kid. How was your day? Jiyong texted Jieun at his break time in the studio

Jieun saw the message but hesitated before answering. Finally, she took her phone breathing deeply and texted him

-I’m fine Oppa. How about yours?

-A lot of work, but now I’m at a little break. Did you think about what place you want to go?

He went directly to ask about their next date

-mmm, I don´t know, Oppa I wish we could go to a place, but I'm afraid it´s impossible.

-Why? What place could be? He asked curiously

- I really want to go to an amusement park, but it´s a crowded place. How could we go there without being recognized? Sometimes I hate being a celebrity…

Jiyong considered her words. She was right, they could be recognized wherever they go, especially a crowded place, but he didn´t want to give up so easily.

-Jieunah, I think I have an idea. So, if we go with my plan, we should be able to do it. Are you in?

- Yeah, Oppa, I trust you, let´s do it. - She was surprised with herself, how easily she put all her trust in him, but it felt so natural, she couldn’t help it.

He grinned like an idiot, looking at his phone like it was Ji Eun in person. Seungri who casually was passing by frowned intrigued by his hyung´s behavior.

They agreed to go to their date on Tuesday morning because it was a moment when fewer people visited the park. Jiyong parked in a place near to the park. It was over a small hill with a breathtaking view of the city and it was completely empty at this hour.

Jiyong took a box from the rear seat and opened it. There were a lot of wigs, glasses and other garments and accessories

-We can go in disguise. Jiyong put a blonde short wig over Jieun´s head. She laughed at his plan

-Look at all these stuff. - JiEun said trying a black beret and some glasses. Do you really think is going to work? - She said watching herself in the mirror

-Of course! We only have to act naturally. C´mon it´ ll be fun!

-Well, If you think this will do it…

-Ok, let´s go then…Wait a minute, I forgot something. – He took Jieun´s hand and they exited the car

They went to the back. Jieun Looked puzzled at Jiyong, he smiled opening the trunk. A lot of balloons were released and flew free to the sky

-Wow! Jieun was speechless. What a beautiful view! Why was he so perfect? She thought to herself.

-Amazing isn´t it? Ji Yong commented satisfied, looking at Jieun who couldn’t suppress her astonishment

- It´s so beautiful Oppa!

- OK, let´s go now. That amusement park is waiting for us.

As expected, the park was almost empty, so they made themselves at ease when the few people they crossed paths, didn't pay any special attention to them.

Jieun was having fun like a child. She didn´t remember the last time she enjoyed going outside, so much. Ji Yong also, found himself having so much fun, like a child and happier to see Jieun so delighted.

-Are you tired? - Ji Yong asked after spending hours going from one attraction to another one, they tried all.

- I'm fine. - Jieun said savoring her cotton candy – This is more delicious because I love this color so much.- Jieun commented her fingers. Ji Yong watched her fascinated.

-Should I try this color in my hair? He said casually

-I think it fits you. But, what if I want to eat your hair? She joked. They both laughed out loud

At that moment a couple of raindrops hit them. At first, it was a light rain, but quickly it became heavier, so they had to run to avoid it.

They arrived at the car soaking wet, breathing heavily but laughing like fools. Ji Eun was recovering her breath, as thick droplets were falling over her face and neck, her clothes sticking to her body. Ji Yong watched at her, he thought how y she looked at that moment, so he couldn’t take it anymore. He closed the space between them, took her slim face in his hands and kissed her lips.