Chapter 5

How it all started

After driving through a busy city for a while, they reached the outskirts and took a secondary road. Jieun was feeling a little anxious because their destination was unknown to her and it was much more far away than she had expected. Her uneasiness wasn't missed by Jiyong, so he attempted to assure her.

-We´re almost there-. He said turning around the next corner to take an alley surrounded by trees. He stopped in front of a large gate.

-Did we arrive? Jieun Asked anxious and excited at the same time

-Yeah, we´re here. - Jigong said opening the gate by remote control. They entered the large parking lot of the villa

Jiyong closed the car going to an isolated building followed by Jieun. The place looked unoccupied. Jiyong digited the enter code and guided Jieun inside.

She suppressed a yell of astonishment once inside. This place was marvelous. After walking through a long corridor, they entered a big open space that looked like a game room. There were several game machines, collections figures, an enormous pool table and other entertaining devices, there was even a vending machine with snacks.

-Welcome to my secret refuge. Make yourself comfortable. - Jiyong said proudly taking off his jacket.

Jieun wandered around checking all the stuff, with curiosity. She seated in front of a game machine that had a “Packman” game in it.

-Do you like it? - Asked Jiyong grinning -Oh I love it! – answered Jieun without taking off her eyes of the game.

-I always wanted to have one of these. Jieun commented while playing, engrossed in the game.

Jiyong went to a corner where a mini stage was set and a music console desk, placing a microphone in its stand. Jieun turned around to see what he was doing.

-Are you going to perform for me? She asked thrilled

-I thought we could sing a little…Jiyong said looking through the song´s list

-Perform for me, instead, Jieun pleaded him with a cute pout, sitting over a big flower shaped cushion, hands over knees. – You know I am a big fan, a proud VIP- She said seriously setting herself comfortable

-OK then, what you would want me to sing? Jiyong asked roaming through the songs, mostly of Bigbang

-Surprise me. - Jieun said with determination

Jiyong made some adjustment on the device, took the microphone and started to sing along the music

“…uyeonhi gireul geotda

ne namjal bwasseo (Yea I saw him)

hoksina haetdeon nae yegami majasseo (I told you)

nega jun banjireul ppaego

hanjjogen paljjangeul ggigo

geunyang yeogikkajiman…”

Jieun was watching him with fondness, following every note, paying attention to every detail in music and lyrics, absorbed at the moment.

She applauded him enthusiastically at the end, standing up, fascinated

-Daebak! It´s so good. But I don’t recall hearing that song before.

-It´s from my new album. Its name is That XX

-Wow! I love it!! Did you write the lyrics and music?

- Teddy hyung and me, we did both it. We´re still working on the final arrangements. It ´ll be released in my upcoming album.

-I´m dying to listen to the whole album. It´ll be a 'Perfect All-Kill”.-She predicted

-I hope so…Jiyong said satisfied with her response. Suddenly he felt an unknown warmness in his heart that made him feel so happy, being like that with her it felt so intimate.

Then Jieun went to the stage and sang her favorites songs of Bigbang. Jiyong watched her fascinated mocking her when the tone of the song didn´t match her voice and she made an extra effort but failed.

They spent hours like that, singing, playing enjoying their selves. Time flew so quickly

-Omo! Jieun yelled. - It´s almost midnight and tomorrow I have to wake up so early. - she complained

-Do you have to do some recording or an event?

-An event….

- It´s a shame, but you have to get some rest. Come on I'll take you home.- Jiyong sighed resigned. He didn’t want to let her go yet.

-OK, let´s go, Oppa

They got into Jiyong´s car and made their way back to Seoul.

 

-I had a great time Oppa.- Jieun thanked him. She really enjoyed his company, he was so extra…”I think I could fall for him”. She thought to herself. While Jiyong couldn’t stop looking at her luscious lips imaging how would be like to kiss her.

- I had a great time too. He finally said unfastening her seatbelt. C’mon girl. Go and have a good sleep. She exited the car as putting her mask and cap. -See ya...And thank you again. She said smiling broadly.

-Jieunah…

-Yeah, oppa?

-Can we go out again? His eyes full of plea

-Count me in!

-Next time we can go anywhere you want. Jiyong said trying not to push her too much.

-Let´s do that. -Jieun agreed and Jiyong promised to call her to set the place and time