Seventeen

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Dara spent the rest of the evening together in their room while the others went to the beach. Joo Yeon was fuming with anger when Jiyong didn't show up but she let it go. 

Then later at night, Seungri and Chaerin finally arrived and that's when Dara finally left the room. She was sitting with Chaerin on the porch drinking tea and watching the beach.

 

'' What's wrong with you? '' Chaerin asked. 

'' Nothing '' Sandara lied.

'' Come on, Dee, I know you more than you know yourself. You were excited about this trip for days but when I came here I saw how sulky you are so something must have happened '' Her friend insisted.

'' Is it that obvious? '' Dara questioned and Chaerin nodded.

'' Spill it '' 

'' It's Joo Yeon '' She simply said and Chaerin sighed.

'' I knew it, what did she do? I didn't even know she was coming '' 

'' She wasn't even invited '' Dara confirmed. 

'' What did she do? '' 

'' Nothing, she didn't do anything... at least not directly. But every time, she never fails to remind me that she knows Jiyong better than I do and that she's more suitable for him. It's like she doesn't even notice me like I am nothing and I'll be gone from their lives soon. And the worst part is, I feel the same way '' She revealed. 

'' What do you mean? ''

'' I'll be honest, I don't know a lot of things about him while she does. She's prettier and richer while I am a simple doctor and I have nothing. It's hard, Chae, it really is and I can't help but feel insecure '' She confessed and looked away but she felt her friend held her hand.

'' I can't believe how stupid you are '' Chaerin stated then smiled when her friend glared at her '' Are you blind? Can't you see just how much Jiyong loves you? He literally waited for you for ten years even when he spent only one day with you. He cares about you. Seungri also told me that Jiyong is finally happy after he found you and he's trying everything to make you happy ''

'' But... '' Dara tried to argue.

'' No buts. What if Joo Yeon was pretty and rich? It doesn't matter, didn't you see your face before? You're so far the most beautiful female I've ever met and I don't think Jiyong is the type who cares about whether you're rich or not, am I right? ''  Chaerin fought back as she crossed her arms. 

'' You're right... but... it's just not easy Chae, I feel like I don't know anything about him and she doesn't leave a chance to rub it in my face that she knows him better... it's hard because I feel I'm distant '' Dara said desperately.

'' That's pretty normal, you two just started dating, of course, you won't know everything about each other right away, just give it some time. Look at me, Seungri and I are dating for a few months now, yet every time I discover something new about him. You think I didn't feel how you're feeling now? Of course, I did but I let it go, it's all about time and patience '' Chaerin revealed '' And Jiyong clearly doesn't care about that Joo Yeon girl, you just gotta ignore her, she's just jealous '' She added chuckling and Dara smiled.

'' But what if one day he wakes up and realizes that I'm not good enough for him and he'll leave me? I don't think I can handle that... I... I really love him, Chae and I don't want to be away from him... '' She confessed and Chaerin smiled at her friend then held her hand.

'' I am so happy for you, Dee... I'm happy you finally found someone you love but you have to stop worrying... I saw how Jiyong looks and cares about you and I can tell he won't hurt you... just stop worrying and focus only on your relationship '' She reassured her '' Besides, I've never known you to be a weak person ''

 

Sandara was about to say something when Jiyong joined them. He sat next to Dara and wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. 

'' What are you two talking about for an hour now? '' He asked and kissed Dara's shoulder. 

'' Nothing just girl stuff '' Dara replied. 

'' Aren't you hungry? You haven't eaten anything since earlier '' He asked and Dara shook her head. 

'' I'm good '' Jiyong nodded then looked over at Chaerin. 

'' I know you too are talking but I want to steal my girlfriend for a while '' He told her and Chaerin grinned.

'' I was going to see Seungri anyway '' She said then she stood and left and right after her, Jiyong stood and took Sandara's hand in his. 

'' Where are we going? '' She asked.

'' Just a walk on the beach '' He answered and they just walked in silence, Jiyong had his arm wrapped around Dara. 

 

 

 

__________________________________

 

 

'' Let's sit '' Jiyong said after a while of walking and then the couple sat on the cool sand wrapped in each other. '' I'm really happy '' Jiyong suddenly confessed.

'' Why? '' 

'' Because we're here. Because you are here with me '' He answered in a heartbeat '' I would never ask for anyone else to be here with me '' 

Sandara looked up at Jiyong and then kissed his cheek '' Thank you. I'm happy to be here with you too '' She confessed and Jiyong grinned.

'' It's been so long since I came here, I kinda miss it '' 

'' The guys seem happy that you're here too. It's clear they missed you '' Sandara shared and Jiyong nodded.

'' Yeah, I've been neglecting them a lot these past years and I regret it now, I missed a lot of things '' 

'' It's never too late, you can fix things from now on '' She told him. 

'' I know. But right now, all I want is to spend time with my beautiful butterfly then we'll see what will I do with my friends '' He said and smirked then focused his eyes on her lips and started leaning his face until he captured her lips.

 

He started kissing her gently at first, both of them smiling into the kiss then it started to get more heated and more passionate. They were so lost in each other that they failed to notice the person that joined them. 

 

'' Ahem! '' Joo Yeon cleared and the couple moved away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter