Like

Like Pouring Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why can't we stop time? Why can't we redo things? Why can't I be with you? Why must it be you?
****
I was running downtown to find shelter because of an unexpected downpour, when all of a sudden I bumped into something or someone. It was a good thing I was not running very fast or else I might have fallen down hard when I bumped into him. 
Why was he standing in the middle of the street in the pouring rain? Who does that now? He's weird. 
It was a good thing that it was raining because I was blushing hard when he held me. What girl wouldn't when a handsome guy tooks at you? And I think the rain will always have a special place in my heart from now on. 
After that encounter we became friends, and started hanging out. I began to like him. Asides from his handsome face that I love, he has a great personality and treats me special. But he never talks about his family and he only share bits and pieces about himself, unless I ask him. He is very mysterious and I'm falling for him. 
We've known each other for a couple of months, and until now I haven't told him that I love him. I'm too shy to confess and too afraid to be rejected. Though he is single and not courting anyone for all I know, but still I'm too afraid.
What if he doesn't feel the same? What if he only sees me as a younger sister? What if when I confess, he will distance himself because he would feel awkward? A lot of things keeps running in my head, and it's driving me nuts.
Rewind. I forgot to introduce my handsome oppa. I've finally convi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter