Like a real family

The Baby Project

the words in italic means it's what the person's thinking.

==

 

TAEYEON'S POV

Okay so it’s been 3 weeks since Victoria came to our lives. Professor Kwon was right. Kids can change our lives. He said it in the class a few days ago. Hoaam it’s pretty late now, thank God tomorrow’s Saturday. I can have fun with Teukkie and Vic! Yeay!  Taeyeon thought.

“Hey are you studying?”

“No. Why?” Taeyeon said

“Uh... Victoria’s sleeping now” Leeteuk said.

“Oh okay thanks” she smiled.

“What were you thinking?”

“Hm I was thinking about Victoria, she’ll be leaving in a week. I’ll miss her”

“Hhhh I’ll miss her too” he walked towards me and sat beside me. “ But I’ll miss you more”

Leeteuk looked at the floor, realizing what he just said while Taeyeon blushed like a tomato.

“Really?” she asked.

“Ofcourse. Why wouldn’t I?” Teukkie smiled. Showing his cute dimples on his cheeks.

Hm Teukkie, why are you so cute with those dimples? Can’t you be less handsome?

“Oh, since tomorrow’s Saturday, how about a family recreation? You, me, and Victoria” Taeyeon offered.

“Yeah, I guess it’ll be great. Just the three of us. Like a family” Leeteuk nodded in agreement. Then he went to his room, it’s next to Taeyeon’s. Leeteuk has been living with Taeyeon since 3 days ago. His grandmother who has been living with Leeteuk said that she wanted to go to Japan for vacation for at least a few weeks.

==

“Have you bring her diapers? Milk? Clothes? Foods?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yap. I have double-chekked it. Are you ready, Teuk?” she said. Leeteuk nodded while holding Victoria and put her on her baby carriage.

They went to the park to have a picnic. They really looked like a real family, there’s Taeyeon, the mother who wore a white blouse and shorts, and there’s Leeteuk, the daddy who wore a casual grey shirt and jeans, and there’s baby Vic, the.... baby.

TAEYEON’S POV

So we went to the park and have a picnic. It was actually kind of fun, we played games had a chat eat a lot of foods.

“I’m still hungry, but there’s not much food” Leeteuk said, laying his head on my lap which made me blushed.

“I’ll buy more food. I think I saw some street foods stands”

“No! Stay. I’ll go get it” he offered and ran off.

 

LEETEUK’S POV

“No! Stay. I’ll go get it” I said and ran off. I’m really glad we’re having a picnic, just the three of us. I felt like I have a real family. Have I told you that I only live with my grandmother because my parents are away for a business trip since I was 7? Yes, they left me in a very young age. They visited sometimes when they’re in Korea, but last time they visited, it was 8 years ago! Still, they send me money and letters just to keep in touch.

At last, I found the street foods stands. I bought ttokbokki and went back to the park where we’re having the picnic.

“Hey, sorry it took a while” I said as soon as i got back. She was playing with Vic, what an angel, both of them.

“What did you buy?” she asked putting Vic between us.

“Ttokbokki!” I smiled. Well she seems excited after looking at the ttokbokki.

We were having our lunch (part 2) with the incredebly ttokbokki that I just bought.

“Taeyeon-ah~ say aa...” I fed her. Lol super cute.

“Eomma...” a voice said. Taeyeon and I looked at Vic, shocked. She said her first word, she said ‘eomma’! This is probably because Taeyeon has been trying to make her say ‘eomma’ and ‘appa’ too much.

“Aigoo, Vic, say that again!” Taeyon said, shocked.

“Eomma” Vic said it again like what Taeyeon told her to do.

“Can you say ‘appa’?”

“A..ppa?” Vic tried.

That was probably the most amazing moment in my life! So this is what our parents felt when we said our first word. I was so happy, I held Vic and swung her making her laugh.

 

TAEYEON’S POV

Aigoo, cute how he tried to make Vic to say ‘appa’. Now he’s swinging her. I thought which made me giggled

“Yeobo look, a happy family” an old lady said to her husband.

“Ne, they remind me of us when we were just a newlywed” her husband said.

“Taeyeon-ah, hold Vic, I’m going to take a picture of you” Leeteuk said, taking out a digital camera.

“1...2...3...” then the camera made a ‘click’ sound.

“Your turn” I said. “1...2...3...”

We took photos and Leeteuk grabbed the camera. He looked around like a confused person then ran to a man. He then talk a bit to that man then came back.

“Come on let’s take a family picture” Leeteuk said. He held Vic and put his hand around my neck.

Damn, why do I feel so nervous? My cheeks burning, I’m not blushing aren’t i? I hope he didn’t see it.

“Whoaa, you guys look perfect for each other, and you have a beautiful baby too” the man said.

“Thank you, sir” Leeteuk bowed and the man left.

“So, shall we go home?” he asked.

That day, we went home, tired. Victoria already fell asleep that’s why I held her. Leeteuk brought the Picnic basket and my bag. We walked home since my house quite close with the park.

“Teuk, is it heavy? Let me bring my bag”

“No, Victoria’s heavy enough for you to handle. Besides, the bag is not heavy” he said.

“Oh, can you grab the key in my bag?” I asked when we arrived. He gave me the key and we went in.

I went to Vic’s room and tuck her into her bed.

“She’s cute when she sleeps” Leeteuk suddenly already besides me. I nodded.

We went out of her room and went in front of my room.

“Well, goodnight” I said. As i was about to opened my bedroom door, he pulled my hand and kissed my forehead. I immediatley blushed.

“Goodnight” he smiled after kissed me. I smiled and walked into my room, closed the door then sat on the side of the bed.

Okay, I’ve been blushing for a few times today. Do I like him? He’s been sweet nowadays. Oh what am I thinking? As soon as this project over he’d probably back to his ‘jerk personality’. Hhh... this project will end exactly a week from now. I don’t want this end. I still want to live with him and Vic.

 

LEETEUK’S POV

Leeteuk, you babo! Why did you kissed her? You don’t even like her do you? Wait do I? I think I like her. I don’t know why but I think I like her.

I can’t sleep while thinking about her. I tried to closed my eyes but it wouldn’t shout. I tried to read books, it didn’t help also. I even tried to count the sheep, 1 to 100 but I lost count. I finally fell asleep after texting with Heechul. He said he had trouble sleeping because Jessica wouldn’t stop singing and Sulli wouldn’t stop crying.

==

“Teukkie” an angel voice woke me.

“Hmm?”

“Ya, wake up”

“What’s up, Taeyeon? It’s 8 in the morning, on Sunday” I looked at me watch.

“Yeah... But... My parents coming”

“WHAT?” I woke up immediately.

“Yeah, they kinda called me last night. They said they’ll be here by 5” she said

“Okay, you want me to leave right?”

“NO! A-a-actually I want to introduce you to my parents” she stuttered and blushed.

“Really? Wow, felt like we’re really married to each other” I smiled.

“Can you clean the dining room and the living room? I’m going to buy groceries and make prepare for dinner”

“Dinner? I didn’t have breakfast yet” I poutted.

“Me too. Let’s eat first” Taeyeon tapped my shoulder. Then she walked out of my room.

I went downstairs to the dining room and found Victoria eating her food while Taeyeon was cooking in the kitchen.

I have this desire to hug her (cause she’s totally hug-able) it’s not lust though, I’m not a ert.

So I did. I hugged her from behind. I can tell that she was quite shock.

“Whoa, Leeteuk, what are you doing?” she panicked.

“I just want to hug you” I said. She keep cooking and said “Hey, try this, I just made this sauce, what do you think?” she turned around and fed me. I still hug her, well put my hands around her waist actually.

“It’s good, I like it” I said. It was good and really fits for meat. “You wanna try it?” I asked and she nodded.

 

TAEYEON’S POV

“You wanna try it?” he asked. I nodded. He lean closer... closer... there’s only a few inches left until our lips meet, then he put his lips on my forehead, again. My heart pounded s fast, I was sure I had a heart attack. , I’m blushing. “Say aaa” he said with spoon full of sauce that I just made. I did what he told me to do then he shoved the spoon.

“It’s good” I nodded.

“Come on let’s eat breakfast, Vic’s waiting” he said.

==

“Clean the living room and the dining room, then take a shower. Don’t forget to play with Vic, I’ll be back by 2” I said, we waved goodbye. I took a bus to the market.

“Sica?”

“Eonni!” Jessica greeted me.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“I’m going to the market. Heechul wants another face mask, so he can have flawless skin” she asnwered

“Then why didn’t he go?”

“I lost on the ‘rock-paper-scissor’ game” she explained.

==

“Teukkie, Vic, I’m home!” I shouted when I closed the front door.

“Welcome home, you bought everything you need?” he asked.

“Yap, I just need to start prepare it”

“Aren’t you tired? Take a rest” he said. “Here, drink tea” he gave me a cup of hot tea and i drank it.

==

KNOCK KNOCK!

“It must be them!” I said. So excited to see me parents! I opened the door and let my eomma and appa in. I brought them to the living room.

 “Ah, eomma, appa, this is my friend, Park Leeteuk. Leeteuk, eomma and appa” I introduced them.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Park Leeteuk imnida” he bowed.

“Very nice to meet you, Leeteuk” appa said. “It’s an honor to meet you, sir, ma’am” Leeteuk said.

“Just call us Mr. And Mrs. Kim” eomma said.

“Taeyeon, he’s your friend? He’s too handsome to be just friend” appa said which by the way, he embarrassed me.

“Appa!” I nudge his arm slightly.

“Appa is right, he’s handsome and polite” eomma added. Leeteuk giggled in happiness. Yeah my parents really excited when I have a guy friend. They want me to married early.

“Ah, I want to see your ‘daughter’” eomma said.

“I’ll bring her, mrs. Kim” Leeteuk said.

 

NORMAL POV

Leeteuk went to Vic’s room and held her.

“Now, you’re going to see your grandparents. Aren’t you excited?” He talked to her.

“Mr. And Mrs. Kim, this is Victoria” he said to Taeyeon’s parents.

“Aww so cute, let me hold her” Mrs. Kim said and Leeteuk gave Vic to her.

“Your parents are nice” Leeteuk said.

“They always excited when I have a guy friend” Taeyeon replied.

“By the way, where are they going to stay?” Leeteuk asked.

“Haah! I haven’t asked them” she said. “Eomma, appa, where are you going to sleep?”

“Here, I guess. Why?” Mr. Kim said while playing with little Vic.

“Ah... Leeteuk is actually staying here because his grandmother is in Japan for a vacation”

“Well, that’s fine, he can sleep with you”Mrs. Kim

“MWO?” Taeyeon and Leeteuk asked in disbelief. “Yeah, I can trust you both” Mr. Kim said.

==

“I’ll sleep on the floor” Leeteuk said.

“Don’t, my parents will kill me if they found out. Besides, your neck will hurt” Taeyeon said.

“Are you saying that you want to sleep with me?” Leeteuk smirking.

“W-what? No!”

“You stuttered” Leeteuk walked forward to Taeyeon and they’re getting closer and closer and closer.

“What are you going to do?” Taeyeon said. She’s very sure Leeteuk wont kiss her.

Leeteuk leaned closer to her ear. So close that Taeyeon felt her heart beating faster. Faster than ever.

“Just tell me you want to sleep next to me” he whispered. Well he’s right, that time, Taeyeon wants to be with this guy.

They slept next to eachother. They made some kind of a barrier between them from pillows.

~~

hi! I'm really sorry that I haven't continue this story, I've been busy with my school's test.

ANYWAY, thanks for your wonderful comments. For those of you who haven't subscribe, you can click the subscribe button! :D

I'm really sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or typos. I'm still learning English and I promise I'll improve it! :D

ENJOY!