First lesson

The Baby Project

“Rock paper scissors. The loser change her diapers” Leeteuk suggested.

“But I always lose” Taeyeon shook her head, disagreed.

“Well, me too”

“Rock paper scissor!” They shout. Taeyeon smirked looking at the result of their childish game.

“I won! You change the diaper!” Taeyeon cheered

“But I don’t know how” Leeteuk scrathed his head.

“Neither do I. But I have a plan” Taeyeon then took her phone out and called someone. “Let’s wait” she said after her phone call. 15 minutes later the doorbell rang.

“What’s the emergency?!” a cute short girl panicked.

“My baby. She need to change. Can you help us, Sunny?” Taeyeon explained.

Sunny, their classmate is one of her close friends. She is known for her cuteness and things with babies. She like kids, and she took care of her baby brother when she was 18. She knows how to change a diaper.

They went into the living room where Leeteuk and baby Vic were. Leeteuk was trying to make Vic to stop crying. He held her and swung her slowly.

“Sunny! Oh thank goodness!” Leeteuk gave the baby to Sunny.

“Okay now I’ll teach you once. Now everyone grab a diaper” Sunny ordered and Leeteuk and Taeyeon grab a diaper. She taught them the steps and thankfully they understand it quickly.

“Thanks Sun, how’s your baby?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh great. His name is Taemin. He’s really cute but he moves a lot. Anyway, Sungmin’s takin care of him now, I’ll check them later” Sunny said. Both Sunny and Sungmin love children, they’re perfect  playing the role as parents.

“Wow, sounds easy. Anyway, thanks Sunny” Leeteuk waved as Sunny left the house.

...

Hey sorry for the late update. I know it's too short and boring, so I'm gonna make it up to you.

Also for the next chapter, I'm going to write about the other couples with their children. It's won't be a chapter long though.

Anyway, please bear with me because I'm busy 'cause of school. Sorry if I have typos or grammar error.

Thanks for subscribing. Please comment, your comment will make my day! :D