First Meeting

The Baby Project

“Students! Attention! This project will be your final project of the year. It will affect 50% of your grades” the professor said. “Now, no need to find a partner because I already pair you up” he continued.
“But, what’s the project’s topic?” a student asked.
“The topic will be... parenting! It’s the chapter you’re studying now. You will teach them and live with them. Be their family. Family is the first thing who teach a person, right?”
“So where’s our ‘child’?” another students asked. The professor opened the door and 10 babies came in with their nannies.
“We are cooperating with one of the orphan foundations in Seoul. So you will be taking care of one of them. Now, i will reveal your partner” he took out the list and read it out loud.


This is the list:
1.    Seohyun – Kyuhyun (baby name : Krystal)
2.    Jessica – Heechul (baby name : Sulli)
3.    Yoona – Donghae (baby name : Amber)
4.    Hyoyeon – Eunhyuk (baby name : Kai)
5.    Yuri – Yesung (baby name : Jinki)
6.    Tiffany – Siwon (baby name : Minho)
7.    Sooyoung – Ryeowook (baby name : Shindong)
8.    Sunny – Sungmin (baby name : Taemin)
9.    Taeyeon – Leeteuk (baby name : Victoria)
10.    IU – Wooyoung (baby name : Key)


“Oh my god, I’m with her?” Leeteuk pointed at a short girl
“What was that suppose to mean?” she crossed her arm
“Nothing” he smirked. “So what should we do now sir?”
“Well, meet your son/daughter, take care of them. Class dismiss!” the professor left the students with their new ‘family’.
“So which one is Victoria?” the short girl named Taeyeon asked. One of the nanny gave her a baby. She held her carefully while swing her slowly.
“Is she our daughter?” Leeteuk asked. Taeyeon ignore him and just nodded. She didin’t want to wake Vic.
The nannies gave them a how-to-do list so it will be much easier for them to take care of their child.
“Hey, I got the list. Come on i’ll take you home” Leeteuk offered to Taeyeon who’s still holding Vic. Leeteuk and Taeyeon are quite rich, so they have cars and money.
“So who will she stay with?” Taeyeon asked.
“Well, I’m living with my grandma, she’s sick now so I don’t think Vic can stay with me” Leeteuk explained.
“Well then you’re staying with me” Taeyeon talked to her daughter.
“Will your parents be okay with her?”
“I live alone. My parents are in Japan” Leeteuk nodded.
“We’re here!” they went out of the car and went into Taeyeon’s house.


HUAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 

“Taeyeon, what did you do?” Leeteuk panicked
“I-I didn’t do a thing! Oh geez what should I do? Leeteuk help!” Taeyeon panicked too.
“Uh... Swing her! Throw her!”
“Throw her? Are you crazy?”
“I mean toss her. Then catch her. You know play with her” he explained.
“If she’s a toddler i will, but she’s 17 months for God sake, what if I broke her... ribs?”
“Nonsense! Try food. Maybe she’s hungry” he brought out a baby food. Well, no difference, she still cried.
“Wait. What’s this smell?” Taeyeon sniffed. “Did you fart?” she asked.
“WHAT? NO! Maybe it’s her” Leeteuk pointed at the crying Victoria. They sniffed her diapers. Yup it stinks. She needed to change.
“Rock paper scissors. The loser change her diapers” Leeteuk suggested.

=========

okay so sorry if this is . I'll try to make a better chapter. Sorry for the grammar and spelling error. I'm not great with english. English is not my first language.

Please comment and subscribe =D