LET'S GET IT ON WITH CHOANNA320.....

INTERVIEW OF CHOANNA320......

PART 1 ALL ABOUT THE AUTHOR.....

TINA: Before we begin the interview what do I call you with?
AUTHOR: Anna

TINA: Hi Anna...Welcome to the interview.. shall we start..

TINA: Any special reason behind your journal name or aff account name. if yes what and how did u come by it ?
ANNA: My aff account name choanna320. My Korean surname is Cho given to me by a friend and the number 320 is my number according to the sorority I joined while I was in college.

TINA: Where are you from?
ANNA: I am from Pennsylvania, USA

TINA: Age relationship status partners and kids..
ANNA: I am 26 years old and I currently have a boyfriend but no kids.

TINA: What is your occupational status as if right now?
ANNA: I am a flight attendant for a major airline in the US.

TINA: Birthday ?
ANNA: August 16, 1991

TINA: What is your favorite past time or what do u do in your free time?
ANNA: I love writing, reading, listening to music and traveling with any free time I get. I also love watching movies and playing sports.

TINA: Favorite color/s?
ANNA: Purple and Green are my favorite colors.

TINA: Favorite food and favorite country cuisine?
ANNA: Bibimbop and Dak Galbi, I really love all foods. I love eating, but any kind of asian food is my favorite.

TINA: Favorite movie/s. why?
ANNA: Harry Potter series, Maze Runner series, Pride and Prejudice. Harry Potter is obvious but I just love the message it sends for the most part and it can be so relatable and fun. The Maze Runner was a great book and I love the characters in the movie. Pride and Prejudice because it is a classic and enjoy Lizzy and Mr. Darcy’s personalities.

TINA: Favorite book and favorite Author/s. why?
ANNA: I’ve read so many books and from so many authors that it is hard to have a favorite. J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter), James Dashner (Maze Runner), Erin Hunter (Warrior Series) and Kylie Chan (White Tiger Series). These are some of my favorites.

TINA: Favorite Dress code?
ANNA: I love a very casual style. Jeans and a blouse or athletic pants and a t-shirt is usual. If I feel dressy I’ll put on a dress and a jacket.

TINA: Comfort or Fashion?
ANNA: Usually I’m all about comfort

TINA: Favorite designers dress/shoes?
ANNA: Charles&Keith,

TINA: Personal style statement?
ANNA: I don’t really have my own style I’d say or try to make a statement about the clothing I wear.

TINA: Dream destination?(fav place u want to go)
ANNA: I haven’t been to Europe yet so that is on the top of my list but I’d also like to go somewhere like the Maldives or Bali, or even one of the Carribean islands. Somewhere with lots of sand and sun.

TINA: Favorite perfume?
ANNA: Most of the Versace perfumes I like.

TINA: Branded or Generic clothing?
ANNA: Generic.

TINA: Hobbies you are involved in?
ANNA: Reading and Writing, Working out.

TINA: Ideal man /woman?
ANNA: Someone who is thoughtful, kind and polite. Someone with similar thoughts and wants for the future.

TINA: Have you ever been attracted to the same ?
ANNA: I have been attracted, but more because I admire other women for being beautiful and so put together.

TINA: Who and when is your first crush?
ANNA: My first crush was when I was in middle school. I played soccer for a co-ed team and one of the teammates was very attractive and kind.

TINA: Natural hair and eye colur?
ANNA: Blonde hair and blue eyes.

TINA: Beauty according to you is?
ANNA: Having a nice personality and open minded.

TINA: What’s in your purse?
ANNA: Book, Wallet, Money, lots and lots of gift cards/cards.

TINA: 2 things you cannot live without?
ANNA: My family and music.

TINA: If u get to meet one celebrity either dead or alive who will it be and why?
ANNA: Kim Jaejoong because he has really inspired me to never give up and to always try to be positive and to keep going for your dreams.

TINA: I am obsessed with______ fill it?
ANNA: I’m obsessed with music.

TINA: I am Passionate about____________ ?
ANNA: I am passionate about traveling.

TINA: Motto in life:
ANNA: Love yourself because if you don’t, who is going to?

TINA: If u get stranded on a isolated island .name 3 things you want ?
ANNA: Music, Food and a never-ending book.

TINA: Proudest moment ever?
ANNA: Honor Roll in college

TINA: Most embarrassing moment?
ANNA: I have lots of embarrassing moments, but none that really stand out than another.

TINA: One day you open the door and find Yunjae on your door step?
ANNA: I will cry and try to be the best hostess if they choose to come inside.

TINA: If you are to write your life story what will the title be?
ANNA: The tales of a strange introvert

TINA: Goal in life:
ANNA: Be successful.

TINA: How do you describe yourself?
ANNA: Introverted, strong minded, hard working.


END OF PART 1.