Guitar

Guitar [one-shot]

WOW!! I just go out with friends and already have 2 subscribers~  Thank you so much~ <3

Again... thank you guys~ <3

And sorry for the errors, my english is not good ^^'

 

****************************---****************************

 

-Hi. - I said looking at the man that stayed on my door. I step back and let him inside my apartment.

-Hi. - he simply replay and take off his shoes. I close the door and go to the kitchen.

-Do you want something to drink? -  shouted continue to walk.

-Tea. - comes the answer from the door. While waiting for water to boil I heard steps guide to the livingroom. The man that now probably wached my TV lazily is my guitar teacher - Sungmin. He teached me from two weeks now but I don't ko anything for him... expect his name. Every time when we have lesson he'll come to my apartment and after two hours - leaving. Nothing. I don't know absolutely nothing but it seems like he know everything about me, every part of my mind. Sometimes it's very
annoying, he even know what I'm thinking about. I start to asking myself if he can reads minds, serioslly! I get the kettle from the hot plate and fill water in two cups. After that I put in one tea bag. I get some cookies from the closet and put them on the tray beside our tea, then start to walk carefully to the livingroom. Sungmin was staring in some sheet and on the TV shone some boring history film. I put the table on the tray on the table and look at the sheet.

-I want to hear it. - damn him and his short sentences! Someday I'll go crazy! He reached for a cup of tea and stir liquid, then take a bag out, completely ignoring me angry glare. I sighed heavily and walk wearily to the bedroom to take my guitar. When I returned, the TV was turned off and the cookies from the plate was missing.

- Hey, you could leave at least one for me! - I shouted angrily, sitting on the couch beside him. The only thing I got in response was shoulders lift and knock a piece of paper in my face.

- Okay, okay! I get it! - I said still with angry tone and put the paper on the table in front of me. I perched more comfortable on the couch and put my guitar in my lap. I threw a quick glance at the man beside me and toke a deep breath. I started to move my fingers on the strings. First slightly, seemed the most fragile thing in the world. Very gently run my fingers under each string, creating a truly beautiful melody. I closed my eyes and let myself to be absorbed by the softness that guitar spraying every time when I pet it.

I can play even without watching the notes; I didn't  know the song but somehow I didn't need them to play it perfectly correct. And then I started moving my fingers faster and roughly. The sounds became stronger and solid. Tenderness and peace floating in the room until a minute ago were overtaken by fear and pain. I felt that the guitar vibrate under my fingers as if I snatched every important part of it with my fingers. I could tell how it feels from the way the sound came. Coarse. It was in pain, but the song required force so I couldn't stop. At least my teacher wouldn't be pleased at all. I opened my eyes and looked at the sheet tracing every note; it would be over soon.

Very smooth my fingers crossed each string, showing the guitar it's over. Again I began to caress the guitar gently, trying to calm it down. And when I finished the melody, the last sound spread throughout the apartment, making me shook. Feelings of my guitar overwhelmed me every time I played and in those moments I could swear it's alive. I looked up and stared at Sungmin. He looked at my fingers, which are now simply rested against the strings of the guitar.
- Did you know that the guitarist's fingers are the same as a man caressing the love of his life. - I looked at him in surprise. It was the longest sentence that he was said since we met, and now he intend to continue to talk. Still looking at my fingers he saidhen a
. - When a man the skin below him gently and light, he earned a soft moan of pleasure - moan which guitar expresses with beautiful sounds. And when his fingers '' into the skin hard and rough he gets a low growl which guitar shows with strong and pulsating music.
Then he just got off the couch and walked to the door leaving me with a gaping mouth.
- Bye. - I only heard before the door closes. I left my guitar beside me and took up the song list from the table. My eyes grew in shock when I saw the notes. The part where my fingers had to be rough... the notes was changed. Again I took the guitar and started playing, starting from this part. And with the smile spreadingon my face, soft and gentle moans filled the whole apartment.