Chapter Two

The Blindfold Game

“So how does this game actually work?” Youngtaek scratched his head as he watched Seungmin set up his camera.

 

“Jaeseok explained it like 5 times already, Taek.” A boy with a mop of black hair sighed tiredly.

 

“It's fine Donghyun, so basically we blindfold Seungmin, recite this poem and then Seungmin tries to find us with the blindfold on.” A tall boy with jet black hair explained for the fifth time that night.

 

"Oooh my Goood!” Another boy whined loudly, slamming a sheet of paper onto the coffee table, “This poem sounds demonic!”

 

“Relax Jangjun, it's just a game.” A black haired boy laughed, his eyes squiting as he did so.

 

“Whatever Sungyoon, when the demons start rising from the cracks in the floor, don't come running to me.” Jangjun huffed.

“Okay I need to get all 11 of us in the shot so take a seat on the floor and get close!” Seungmin ordered his friends, his excitement evident as he smiled softly at them.

 

“Bomin, hold me!” A short boy exclaimed dramatically as he lunged onto a taller boy, wriggling around to sit in his lap.

 

"Ugh, Joochan!” Bomin groaned, “You're too heavy!”

 

“Instead of reciting the poem can we sing it?” A boy with hair standing up in various directions asked and, without waiting for an answer, he began to belt out the words of the poem in an exaggerated opera voice.

 

“Jibeom, can you not.” A shaggy haired boy groaned, holding a fist up to Jibeom and laughing as he flinched.

 

“No violence, Jaehyun!” The eldest, Daeyeol, bellowed over his friends, “Now I need to be in bed by 7 so let's get this done now!"

 

Seungmin chuckled to himself as he steadied the camera. There was a reason he called his group of friends to do this video with him; they were always entertaining and he needed this video to be perfect.

 

“Okay we're starting now!” Seungmin announced as he placed a timer on the camera and rushed to his seat with his friends.

 

The boys waited patiently for the timer to stop and the camera to start rolling. 3. 2. 1...