Chapter One

The Blindfold Game

“Thank you guys so much for watching! If you enjoyed this video, please give it a thumbs up amd subscribe! Bye guys!” Seungmin beamed as he waved to the camera, his best friend, Youngtaek, mirroring his actions next to him.

 

“I can't believe your knowledge on Disney is so weak!” Youngtaek playfully gasped and ruffled Seungmin short blonde hair.

 

“To be fair, that was probably the hardest Guess The Disney Song Challenge in existence.” Seungmin tried to defend himself as he packed away his tripod.

 

Youngtaek rolled his eyes and sauntered lazily to the kitchen, the shuffling of his slipper-clad feet adding to noise of the wind rattling against the windows. Seungmin pulled out his laptop and opened up his video editor, almost like second nature to him. When he finished making his video presentable enough, he began to upload it on Youtube.

 

While the video was uploading, his dark eyes drifted to his notification box and he unconsciously clicked on it to find an array of updates from his various subscriptions. His breath hitched when his eyes settled on one particular notification.

 

"Min, I'm leaving!" Youngtaek called out before a gush of wind entered the apartment, disappearing almost immediately when the front door slammed shut.

 

Seungmin didn't move an inch as he tried to wrap his head around the notification he had received. Seungmin clicked on the comment and almost fell off his desk chair in excitement.

 

LovelyJoo, a rather popular YouTuber with over a million subscribers, had commented on one of his videos.

 

Great video! I really love your channel :) You should check out my latest video, I nominated you for a challenge xoxo”

 

Seungmin quickly went onto her channel and clicked onto her latest video. He watched inattentively as they played a game wherein the one of the players was blindfolded and they all said a small riddle whilst seated in a circle, then the blindfolded person had to find the other players. It seemed fairly simple.

 

Obviously uninterested in the game, Seungmin skipped nearer to the end where LovelyJoo was giving her final greetings to her audience.

 

“Well that was fun!” She giggled into the camera, evidently out of breath, “Thank you to Sanhyuk for nominating me! I, LovelyJoo, nominate Princess Kei and MinBae!”

 

Seungmin paused the video and bit his bottom, unable to believe that a popular YouTuber had acknowledged him and nominated him for something. He, right then, decided he had to make this video perfect. He grabbed his phone off the desk and dialled Youngtaek's number.