Chapter Seven

The Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He started with gentle kiss, exploring , her tongue. At first Nauen started protesting but the feel of his tongue with hers always made her weak, so she returned his kiss telling herself that she would indulge just this once.

When Taemin felt her enjoying the kiss, he deepened the kiss, his hand on her nape, looking for a better angle so he can explore her more. He missed Nauen's soft lips and the way her tongue caresses his brings so much memory and lust. He remembered that he was the one who taught her how to kiss; he taught her how she can kiss him back, he also taught her how to pleasure him. He continues to kiss her, savoring all the corner of , making his pants tighter.  After a few more minutes of and exploring , his kisses becomes gentle again.

When Taemin lifted his head : I missed you so much Nauen-ah

Nauen feeling the sincere gaze from Taemin, place her hand on his shirt and pulled him down to her so she can kiss him again. This time, she was the one doing the exploring, teasing him by his lips, making him moan with pleasure. When Taemin started to demand more, his hand on her back.

Nauen suddenly stopped : No, this is not right.  No, Oppa.

Taemin trying to kiss Nauen again but saw the expression in her face, so he stopped.

Nauen : Oppa, you better leave.  I am not confident to be in the same room with you.  Please leave now.

Taemin : But Nauen-ah…

Nauen : Please Oppa…

Taemin dejected and turned towards the front door : Nauen-ah, what we had was real, and it’s not over. 

Nauen stayed silent not sure if she can endure any longer.  With each passing minute, she begins to waver against her decision.

Taemin : I will be back tomorrow.  Please tell the twins that I will see them tomorrow.

Taemin opened the door and left, after a few minutes, she heard the engine of a car started and drove off.  Only then did she let out a breath.  She was on the verge of calling him back, the sensation that she felt with that kiss awakens all the feelings that she hid all these years.   She better make sure not to be left alone with Taemin.

Meanwhile Taemin in his car thinks the attraction to each other is still there, how he can make her love him again.  He knew that she still have some feelings for him otherwise she won’t be all shook up about the kiss. He tried recalling what he did before to make her fall for him.  Because he will need them again, and show her more that this time, he meant it seriously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter