The End!

These Stupid Butterflies (Three-shot)
     "That really was the best 짜장면 I've ever had." I said in satisfaction when I leaned back in my chair after I finished my bowl.
     "I told you! It's my favorite place to eat whenever I'm feeling lazy," he smiled. "Eomeonim, can we have the check?" he asked sweetly.  
     "Of course, my little Kwangminnie!" she called.  
     "Oh man. I told her to stop calling me that a while ago but she never listens..." Kwangmin said, embarrassed.  
     "Dont worry, I think...I think it's cute." I mumbled softly, blushing and smiling madly.  
     "Oh really?" he raised an eyebrow playfully. "Well then Kwangminnie does too." he smiled.  
     "Ah, Kwangmin-ah," the old ahjumma approached us. "Here you go. And also...your brother left this here. Do you mind returning it to him?" she handed him the bill and a jacket.  
     "Sure, no problem! Thank you, eomeonim!" he handed her some cash and gave her a slight hug.  
     "Have fun on your date!" she called as we left.  
     "That ahjumma is so sweet." I giggled to Kwamgmin. 
     "Yeah, she's really nice," Kwangmin replied walking us over to a bench. The sun was starting to set, giving the autumn leaves a fiery glow. "Hey, Kyungmin..." he started, but my shiver cut him short.  
     "Ah, sorry oppa. It's starting to get cold," I huddled myself together, and he took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. "No, it's okay. You'll be cold too..." I said, starting to take the jacket off. 
     "No, I'll just use my Hyung's jacket! Take it." he smiled sweetly and wrapped my jacket around me tighter. His fingers kept brushing softly against my bare arms, sending soft chills up my spine and butterflies fluttering in my stomach.  
     "So as I was saying before...Kyungmin...I had a really great time today and I was hoping you'd want to do it again soon and maybe we could..." he trailed off.  
     "Yeah, I'd love to do this again." I smiled sincerely, sitting down next to him. My hands were laid carelessly across my lap, and Kwangmin grabbed one of them and played with it. His finger traced intricate designs on my skin, and his soft touch lingered. He paused for a moment, and then folded our hands together, interlocking our fingers. I blushed softly, and leaned into his shoulder. Kwangmin laid his arm around my shoulders and played with our hands. He looked at me through his long eyelashes, and leaned closer. My eyes fluttered shut, leaning closer as well. My heart was beating so fast, and at last, our lips made contact. It was slight and cautious at first, but grew more and more as we gained confidence. Each second ticked by slowly, and I felt him slowly pull away. My eyes opened and I saw him blushing cutely.  
     "Uh...is it just me, or is it really hot here...?" Kwangmin asked adorably. 


Thank you sosososo much for reading this and supporting! I know it took forever to upload each chapter, and I sincerely apologize:( but thank you so much! I love you<33333