GETTING TO KNOW THE3WISHES

INTERVIEW OF THE3WISHES_T3W..........

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE...

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
JIAN: Yunjae has been a really big part of my life. They serve as an inspiration to those who want to find love, including me, despite all the struggles that are happening in our generation. And love aside, both groups, JYJ and TVXQ produce the type of music which speaks to me in a different way, a way other musicians can't. Ya know? In short, I love them so much.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
JIAN: They're perfect for each other. And they're lovely human beings who deserve the world.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?
(Ex: affair, , homewrecker)
JIAN: Again, I'm really against adultery, as what I have stated in the previous interview. But Yunjae is Yunjae. I can't explain enough.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
JIAN: I'd die. But I really don't see that happening in the near future. Same with Yunho, he's practically tied down by his job.

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
JIAN: like Yoochun? He is my baein TVXQ so I was a little sad and kinda devastated when I heard the news about him getting married but I got over it in time. They're humans and they have the authority with their own lives. I just hope his wife stays with him no matter what happens. And I actually want to see Changmin and Junsu married.

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
JIAN: About 80%. Hahahahha. I guess some of it was just fan service at first, but ya know maybe something happened. I might sound delusional but I see nothing wrong with hoping that the two male leads of our stories are actually in a very delicious relationship with each other. OTL.

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
JIAN: Yep.

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
JIAN: I'd celebrate. LIKE REALLY CELEBRATE. AND I'D PROBABLY DIE FOR A WHOLE MONTH AND RISE UP AGAIN.

TINA: Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
JIAN: Sometimes? Specially is selcas. Hahahah. But asides that he's a major alpha.

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
JIAN: Yep.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it?What do you think?
JIAN: I believe what I believe and I do think that song was for Yunho. Heck even Kiss B may be for Yunho and nobody is denying it.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
JIAN: Their love. May it be real or just in fiction.

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
JIAN: I'LL TRY MY BEST INUPDATING MY FICS!

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
JIAN: What's to think about it? I'm okay with it. And I think they don't really need anybody's opinion. They're humans and I think they deserve the same rights and love everybody is entitled to. They're amazing people.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
JIAN: Ignore them. But I do hope they find solace in their treacherous life.

TINA: What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
JIAN: Give Love

TINA: In the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
JIAN: Love them the say way I should love and nurture my child.

TINA: Pride or love?
JIAN: Love

TINA: Love to me is…………
JIAN: Essentially what makes us humans.

TINA: Do you believe in love at first sight?
JIAN: No, but I'll update you guys once I do.
 
TINA: What are your views on Yoochun scandal?
JIAN: I got over it. I just hope he finds peace and love.

TINA: Since junsu has been public about his relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
JIAN: I love Hani! She's amazing so I don't really have any problems with the two of them. Too bad they broke up. A ship doesn't have to sink if one has a relationship with someone that is not part of the ship. You just have to make sure that your ship doesn't get in the way of someones life.

TINA: How did you react to the news of “Yoochuns” upcoming marriage?
JIAN: Devastated. I thought he was going to mary me. Hahahahaha. Nah.

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
JIAN: They're soulmates. So they can do whatever they want.

TINA: Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
JIAN: Not really.


SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS...

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
JIAN: If you want it,  do it. Just please don't do it because you're under pressure or you want other's to accept you.

TINA: Do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
JIAN: Yes? Just light procedures I guess? Maybe a double eye lid surgery or something. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
JIAN: Not really obsessed but we fancy them. I prefer to look at their craft first before I get into a group.

TINA: Still sailing in yunjae ship or has it sunk..
JIAN: SAILING FOREVER LIKE THE BLACK PEARL!

TINA: What other ships are you interested in ?
JIAN: Just YunJae.
 
 
END OF PART 3.

Dearest Jian,
                 Thank you for giving us this wonderful interview..happy to see you sailing in the Yunjae ship like the Black Pearl..hope to see many more fanfics from you..All the very best in everything you do.
                  with love,
                    TINA.


To read Jian's fanfics ..visit her AFF account THE3WISHES_T3W