LET'S GET IT ON WITH THE3WISHES_T3W....

INTERVIEW OF THE3WISHES_T3W..........

PART 3 ALL ABOUT WRITING FANFICTIONS......

TINA: How and when did you decide to be a fanfic author?
JIAN: I started writing stories when I was 12 years old. At 14 I discovered Yunjae, and ta-daaa!

TINA: What made you to sit down and actually write something?
JIAN: My minds a rearing collection of motors and gears,I just had to let it our or I'll go crazy. And because I love my inspiration. They're amazing.

TINA: What is the first fanfic you completed?
JIAN: Because of you. It's . Really.

TINA: How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?
JIAN: I didn't. I had no idea what was happening the entire time i was writing it.

TINA: Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?
JIAN: Yep. I wrote about 4 stories. One was an inspiration for one of my current fics.

TINA: Have you ever plagued by doubts on your storyline?
JIAN: Always.

TINA: How did you promote your fanfic to readers?
JIAN: I begged, borrow and steal. Not really. I just begged. Hahahahha.

TINA: Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?
JIAN: Not really, i was anxious whether or not I'd like it.

TINA: Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?
JIAN: I was happy and almost cried. And I'm sorry because I don't remember, I have memory of a gold fish when it comes to memorizing faces and names.

TINA: How do you prepare yourself before writing afanfic?
JIAN: I listen to a lot of music.

TINA: Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?
JIAN: Usually i'd start with a whole plot drafted out, but in the end I just go with it and see how everything goes.

TINA: When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?
JIAN: By surprise most of the time, usually when I have nothing to write it unto.

TINA: What is the weirdest place you were struck by inspiration for your fanfic? Did you write the plot?
If yes what is the title of the fanfic?
JIAN: The bathroom. It's called Mighty bond and it's still under uhhh, construction.

TINA: How much research do you do for your story?
JIAN: When it needs researching I do, i read a lot of stories or journals that can be used for writing my stories.

TINA: What is the easiest part of writing?
JIAN: There is?

TINA: What is the hardest part of writing a story?
JIAN: Woah, wait. I think I need to write this down. First of all..... What are we talking about again?

TINA: The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.
When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?
JIAN: It's ongoing now. I . I deserve everything that's happening now. I'M A SOGGY POTATO AT THE MOMENT I DON'T HAVE A LIFE. I'M SORRY!

TINA: Any useful tips on how to overcome the writer’s block?
JIAN: Don't rush it. Just remember that there are people who are waiting for you.

TINA: Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.
JIAN: Infernum.

TINA: How do you describe your writing style? Do you think you have your own personal writing style?
JIAN: Yes? It's been so long since I wrote something so i'm not sure anymore. But i think I write by impulse. I write whatever comes to mind and then i just reread it right after keyboard smashing and see if it's worth the waste of time or not.

TINA: How do you think you have evolved creatively throughout the years? Do you notice any change in the way you write?
JIAN: I think i've improved a lot.  From the way I use certain words or phrase sentences,  or simply how I got better at English since it's not really my mother tongue.

TINA: How important are readers and their comments?
JIAN: Very important. I'm sure it's not just with me but readers and comments,  but mostly the readers may they be vocal or silent on their opinions are the elixirs of every writers,  the comments are just the cherry on top,  I'd be happy to receive one but I can do without.

TINA: I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..
Any words for silent readers?
JIAN: Please continue on supporting readers!!!  Everyone is equally loved!

TINA: Do you read other yunjaefanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?
JIAN: Of course I do!!! well number one on my list is Damaged by Aquarious lover.  I have tons of stories that I love.

TINA: Are you friends with other Authors?
JIAN: I am.

TINA: How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?
JIAN: I'm not really trying to stand out since I'm just writing as a hobby.  But I do try to keep my stories as interesting as possible.

TINA: Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?
JIAN: Thankfully no.

TINA: Thoughts on others stealing your work?
JIAN: I'D BE MAD.

TINA: How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?
JIAN: Well with the way i've been doing now, I think I at managing my time.  I haven't updated in years!

TINA: Do you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?
JIAN: Night, preferably.

TINA: Your favorite genre to write?
JIAN: Rom/com and angst.


ALL ABOUT STORIES.......

TINA: What are the inspirations, thoughts and work that went behind the fanfic “YOU MUST LOVE ME”?
JIAN: The inspiration came from Madonna's song with the same title.  The song got stuck in my head for a long time and i decided to take advantage of it and typed away.

TINA: Inspiration behind the fanfic
“THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY”?
JIAN: Katy's song.  It's a song fic.

TINA: Few words on
“I WAS WRONG”? Can you please explain the ending answer this only if u want
JIAN: Well it's another one of my sad stories. The ending was a little unclear,  I made it that way. The ending happened a few years after they broke up and Yunho got over Jae after time has passed.  The scene where in Yunho found himself at the park was it?  Feeling all refreshed and brand new, he saw someone,  hug him/her,  can be because he wanted to or an accident,  it's practically a start of a new story.  I just left it at that.

TINA: Thoughts and inspiration behind the fanfic
“UNWANTED HAPPENING’S”?
JIAN: Well, unwanted happening was inspired by a chain message that was going around when I was in highschool. Nothing more.

TINA: What is the inspiration behind the fanfic
“BECAUSE IT’S YOU”?
JIAN: 'Because it's you' is my first fiction and I have no idea what happened here. I was telling you before that my writing was by impulse, this was the result. No plot, no character profile and I had no idea how I was suppose to end the story. I can't even believe people subscribed to that story, still I am thankful that even I, who am still a newbie author, is receiving support from you lovely people.

TINA: Any plans on continuing
“BECAUSE IT'S YOU” special chapters?
JIAN: Abandoning it never really crossed my mind. Inspiration just won't come my way nowadays. The bubbly is kinda lost in all the stress I am in at the moment so summoning the feels I have to have for this story is close to impossible. But I'll try my best.

TINA: Tells us about
“THAT’S WHO I AM” ?
JIAN: 'That's who I am' is another song fic inspired from the song Diana of The Voice covered entitled-I can't make you love me. I was so heart broken by the song at that moment that I thought, hey, why not make Jaejoong suffer the way I was. So yeah.

TINA: Of all the stories you wrote,is there any fanfic that has a very special place in your heart..if yes name of the fanfic and why
JIAN: If I had to choose it'd be probably be He's The One since there's a great chunk of me in that story. Ya know, Jaejoong in that story is almost me, I guess. And I personally think it has a great story and I like how it was written.

TINA: Still writing or have you stopped now?
JIAN: Not really stopped since I'm updating my stories, the stories are still under construction in a turtle speed pace. Hahaha.

TINA: Any future yunjaefanfics you are working on currently?
JIAN: Yep.



All ABOUT ..........

TINA: Tell us why are we so interested to read taboo topics when it comes to yunjae?Ex. ,cheating,home wrecker etc.
JIAN: I'm only interested on those topics when it comes to YJ. I am 100% against adultery, may it be in any form. Outside of the fandom I try not to dwell on those topics. But yeah, it's YunJae, what's not to love.

TINA: How difficult or easy is writing ?
JIAN: I have never officially written . It's difficult since my y may not be the y of others.

TINA: Do you blush or get embarrassed while writing ?
JIAN: Both. And again, I have not yet really written so I don't know yet.

TINA: How do you write the scene? What is the inspiration?
JIAN: it'd probably be Anime/Manga.

TINA: Have you ever watched GV(gay videos) before writing a scene?
JIAN: Yep. Hahahaha. Not gonna hide that fact.

TINA: Has any family member or friends have ever walked on you while writing a scene?
JIAN: Nah. I'm safe.

TINA: Thoughts after writing your first ever scene?
JIAN: ??

TINA: What is the secret of writing a scene that turns on your readers?
JIAN: I have no freaking idea.

TINA: it is so heart breaking when u see your favorite authors deleting their journals or accounts,taking away the chance to reread some of your favorite stories..and having those wonderful stories lost..Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your journal?
JIAN: Nooooo. I'd never.

TINA: Any words for the readers?
JIAN: I LOVE ALL OF YOU. PLEASE DON'T ABANDON ME. I'M NEEDY AND I HAVE ABANDONMENT ISSUES. YOU CAN ADD ME IN OTHER ACCOUNTS SO WE CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER PERSONALLY. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!


END OF PART 2.