Chapter One: Day 1

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon's POV

Today's the day, the blind date set up by my good friend Tiffany. I'm so thankful, haven't found myself in a good position lately. Hopefully today goes well for both me and her. I'm quite excited, she looked so beautiful in her pictures as Tiffany showed me the other day.

I ran my fingers through my hair with the gel, going for the typical hair style. In front of the bathroom mirror, I fixed my hair until I got the look I wanted.

Ring ring ring!

I ran to my bed and picked up the phone. Tiffany was calling.

"You better be getting ready! I worked so hard to put this date together, you know that? Better make it worth my time... and YOURS!" Tiffany yelled through the phone as if I couldn't hear her. "I got it, don't worry. I won't let you down, don't worry Tiff." I was worried as if the world was coming to an end. "I know that you're worried things will not go as planned, but you take it slow and show your true self. I trust you, and I trust that you will treat her well." "Thanks Tiff."

One thing that worries the most is that I'm messed up, no one will ever truly love and accept me the way I am.

I looked at my outfit in the mirror, trying out a few more. I decided to wear a button down shirt with shorts, something casual yet nice. "Good luck, Ok Taecyeon." I grabbed my phone and wallet and left.

I arrived at the cafe and headed to a table for two. The song Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms by IU and HIGH4 was on. CLICK HERE FOR SONG. I bobbed my head to the song, it was really catchy. I grabbed my phone and started looking at her SNS. She is so beautiful; how can anyone be so beautiful? She looked nice from every angle and in every photo.

"Hello." I looked up to see the very same face I was looking at on my phone. I smiled, and got up from my chair, "Oh hello." I smiled. She smiled. She was weary a white blouse with ruffles on the sleeves and a khaki colored skirt. It fitted her so well, especially with her short bob. How can anyone be this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter