Denying the truth

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bom ah, can I skip lyric's class today?" Eunji said to Bomi while they are having lunch at the college cafe.

"Why? you have something to do?" Bomi ask her best friend.

"Do you want to skip class coz you have a date with Chanyeol hyung?" ask Ilhoon who having lunch with the two best friend.

"Wait you already get back with Chanyeol oppa? why you didn't tell me about it?"  Bomi surprise to hear what Ilhoon said coz Eunji didn't tell her yet that they already get back together.

"Yes we have back together again. Im sorry I forgot to tell you coz we were on a date until late midnight and I spend the night at him's the other day then I didn't meet you yesterday so I totally forgot that I didn't inform you about it yet"  Eunji explain.

"Wow, a make up " Ilhoon said tesing Eunji and Eunji get a 'woo' from Bomi.

"Yah!" Eunji playfully scolding the couple. They didn't know that Eunji and Chanyeol never has yet. But Eunji just keep it to herself and play along with them.

"So you want to skip our next class to go on a date with Chanyeol oppa?" Bomi ask again.

"No, he busy today with his group project. I just don't feel like want to attend the class" Eunji said.

"Huh? why? the other day you said you want to drop out from this class, and now you don't want to attend it. Mind to explain why?" Bomi getting curious about her friend.

"I just feel a bit lazy today. Nothing you have to worry about. Cover for me at the substitute lecturer, okay? Just make up any excuse. I know you can come up with something" Eunji said

"Okay sure. But promise to tell me if there is something going on okay. I can feel like you are hiding something from me" Bomi said. She feel weird when Eunji suddenly want to skip class when she have nothing important to do. It is so not like Eunji at all. She sure there is something going on with Eunji.

"Yah, why are you saying like that. I just feel so lazy today and I want to go back home and sleep. That's all" Eunji said, lying to Bomi. She still contemplating whether to tell Bomi about that night or not.

"Okay, okay. Class is about to start soon. I go first. Have a nice sleep okay, Ji" Bomi said and starting to clear up all of her food wastage and her plate to put at the clearing area and getting ready to go to class.

"I sent you to your class okay, babe" Ilhoon said and follow Bomi. Ilhoon and Bomi bid goodbye to Eunji before they walk out from that cafe and leave Eunji alone at the table.

"Should I or should I not tell Bomi about it?" Eunji talk to herself. She still thinking about that night and it has been bothering her everyday. She don't know how to forget about it and she want to tell Bomi about it but she afraid Bomi will look at her strangely. Eunji afraid Bomi will criticize her because they both has been in several relationships with a guy before and Eunji is so sure Bomi will surprise if she tell her that she have a with a girl. Even Eunji herself can't believe about it. She know it is a mistake and she did not like a girl and she likes guy a lot.

"Maybe later or maybe not at all. I have Chanyeol oppa, let's just focus on him only" Eunji decided to keep it as a secret.

**********************************************************************

After a few hours of sleep, Eunji wake up and getting ready to go to her collage again that evening. She have a group discussion with her group mate and they have promised to meet up at college's study room.

"Hey" one lady greet Eunji as she walk alone heading to the study room.

"You?" Eunji said surprise looking at the lady who greeted her.

"Why you skip my class. Your friend said you are not feeling well, but I can see you are perfectly fine right now" That lady said. It turn out that lady is Park Chorong, the one who take over Eunji's lyric class for 3 months because of the lecturer went for maternity leave.

"I'm not feeling well earlier but now i'm getting better" Eunji lied to the lady.

"You are avoiding me, huh? why? is it because we had a one night stand together?" Chorong ask boldly to Eunji. And caught Eunji off guard. Eunji didn't think that the lecturer will bring that up again.

The reasons for Eunji swearing out loud in class the other day, wanting to drop out from lyrics writing class and skipping class, all because of her new substitute lecturer, Park Chorong. Chorong is the girl Eunji woke up with last week after having a together as claimed by Chorong but unfortunately Eunji not have a single memory off it. Eunji don't know why her fate bring her to meet that lady again. The more she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter