Let's Play Game Nolja!

After we experienced REBIRTH and reached our DESTINATION, We Will COMEBACK

'How did the meeting went on hyung?' Kyu Jong asked looking at his 4D hyung who keeps on stirring his cup of tea.

'Did they agree?' the maknae seconded and sighed out of anxiousness

The 4 of them remain silent, waiting for their leader to speak.

'I don't think this is good, we should not waste our time in this' Hyun Joong spoke while watching the devastated face of s. Hyung Jun was on the verge of crying and the 3 was still on the state of shock.
'Seeing each other like this,just sitting and talking won't do any good, I think we should start preparing for our comeback, our fans are waiting you know.. What's with making those faces?' Hyun Joong continued and burst out laughing. Teasing his dongsaengs like this really brings back good memories.

'BABO! HYUN JOONG AH BABO!' Jung Min said and playfully punched Hyun Joong on his shoulder and soon the 5 of them were laughing and sitted on the floor while Hyun Joong's arranging his shirt after s did their revenge for his frank.

'You scared me hyung, I thought will just end like this' the maknae said smiling

Young Saeng messed up Hyung Jun's hair 'End? Don't you know we are Super Star 5 Singers Forever as 1?HUH? Look at the dictionary if you don't know what FOREVER means.'

'That turtle doesn't read a dictionary' Jung Min said teasing the maknae.

'As if horses do' the maknae said mumbling

'Ya! Stop you two.. We should celebrate!' Kyu Jong suggested

'We can't go out. It's dawn' Young Saeng said while looking at the green wall clock at their leader's apartment where they gathered.

'Then let's just play!' the energetic Jung Min said with a smile.

'I'm not playing. Horses don't know rules..'' Hyung Jun said and distanced himself before Jung Min can reach him.

'hmp. You're just afraid you'll lose. Com'on hyung... Let's play~' Jung Min said looking at his 3 hyungs and pout using all his aegyo to convince them

'Ok, I'm in' Kyu Jong agreed first.

'Your the best, Kyu-ah' Jung Min hugged Kyu Jong, happy that someone finally agreed.

Young Saeng was just looking at the scene before him, it was just a few seconds hug but enough to give his heart a torture.

'Hyung?' Jung Min tap Young Saeng who look spaced out.

'Yes?' Young Saeng asked

'You're the only who didn't agree except that turtle over there, so what? are you joining?' Jung Min asked

'Saengie hyung, I'm willing to be your slave for a day just don't agree with that crazy horse idea' Hyung Jun said begging Young Saeng.

Young Saeng chuckled 'I'm in'

'Yes!' Jung Min laughed triumphantly at the poor maknae

'You really all want me suffering' Hyung Jun said while whinning since all of them agreed, he had no choice but to join.
'Ok, what will we play?'

'Since I'm hungry.. Let's play eating ramen race' Jung Min said while laughing

'OK. I'll win this one. Hahaha' Hyung Jun said confidently.

'Ok then, I'll ready the ramen' Kyu Jong stood up and went to prepare the ramen.

When the ramen was ready they started eating it. They were silent and concentrating on eating the ramen to win.

'Finish!' Kyu Jong said victoriously. 

The other 4 looked at each other checking each other bowls of ramen.

'Second' Hyun Joong said shoving all the remaining ramen in his mouth in one go

in the end
1st-KYU JONG
2nd-HYUN JOONG
3rd-JUNG MIN
4th-YOUNG SAENG
5th-HYUNG JUN

'You lost' Jung Min said pointing at the maknae who is drinking water.

'Mine was spicy' the maknae complain 'You know I don't like spicy food'

'That was Min's request' Kyu said and laughed
'Wait, I won so what's my prize?'

'Pick your slave from the 4th and 5th' Jung Min said 'Pick Young Saeng hyung, He is less trouble than that brat'

'Slave? Your making us slave?' Hyung Jun asked almost choking with wide eyes

'You lost so the answer is Yes!' Jung Min said and laughed 'and you will be mine and Hyun Joong hyung's slave hahahaha to be fair'

'You call that fair? Aigoo, I told you Saengie hyung, we should not agree to this' Hyung Jun said while smacking his forehead.

'Ya! Aren't you happy? You've got to spend time with me?' Hyun Joong said and hugged the maknae

'Are we lovers hyung for me to be happy?' Hyung Jun asked while pouting. He still can't believe he lose the game.

'In the future' Hyun Joong said still hugging the maknae

Kyu Jong smiled, how can Hyun Joong said those things?

'HAHAHA. 2HJ fans will like what you said' Hyung Jun said and slap Hyun Joong's hand.

Jung Min remain silent, seeing Hyung Jun with Hyun Joong all crashed out the remaining energy he has. This is not the first time, he endured it for 5 years then he can endure it for another 5 years perhaps and not that they are lovers, he thought.

'Then how about MinJoon's fans? They won't like it' Jung Min said and cling to the maknae's left arm.

'What's with the two of you?' Hyung Jun ask. He can't move and was stuck in the middle.


'Let them Jjunie, they're just claiming their slave. Haha' Kyu Jong said and laughed

'Then why aren't you claiming yours? Hug Saengie hyung too' Hyung Jun said and smile at Young Saeng who is glaring at him

Jung Min then look at Kyu Jong and wink at him
'This turtle has a point'

Kyu Jong looked at Young Saeng.

'Ahm. I think I need to get my phone in my bag.' Young Saeng was about to stood up when Kyu Jong pulled his wrist and hugged him.

'You can't escape from me' Kyu Jong whispered in the cute otter's ear

'Awww yaa hee~' Hyun Joong suddenly chant

the 4 of them laughed together, while the cute otter almost had a heart attack. He never thought being a slave can be this fun, thanks to Jung Min.

 

___-----____----

 

HAHAHAHAHA.. an update..

Sorry it took this long... 

Hope you'll like it :)