Missing :(

After we experienced REBIRTH and reached our DESTINATION, We Will COMEBACK

Ok. Here I Go once again, Guess who's back? Lols.
Ok, I have to make a blog as my computer class requirement so I will might as well update right? Kekeke.

Ok. Enjoy ..
I will make 2 updates if I feel to do it blank.gif

---

June 08, 2005

the day when everything started. 5 men who promised to be one until they become superstars, 5 men who have different personalities and perpective of life came together for one dream. That day, when they first performed infront of many people, that day when they cried a lot because their hard work was paid off and finally they've realized their dream, 

that day,


seems so distant now....


they have gone on their own ways now but..... in their heart and mind, the loneliness cannot be compared. It felt empty. It felt... Missing.

---

Kyu Jong woke up early today, as soon as he opened his eyes his eyes landed on the calendar.

'Its almost 2 years then' Kyu Jong mumbled. Its almost 2 years since they decided to go on their separate ways. Kyu Jong closed his eyes again, his place was very silent and his bed was very comfortable. Kyu Jong remembered those days where the 5 of them still lives together, the noisy and messy dorm, the small bed or the hard floor who became his bed, his sleepy head roomate, his 2 tom and jerry dongsaengs and the cutest guy in the world for Kyu Jong, Young Saeng. He sighed. 

'Things can't be like this forever, I need to make a way' 

---

 

Young Saeng seems not in his mood today, it seems like he woke up on the wrong side of bed. He sighed as he saw the piled paper on his table, it was the script for the newest sitcom he was in. He took it and fliped some of its pages, but he's not into it now and immediately closed it.

'It's hard to be alone' Young Saeng said and took a sip of his coffee.

If the members were here now, they will cheer him up, they will probably be reading his scripts and laugh at how different his character is, and probably they would be happy that he finally decided to act....
Hyun Joong would probably give him advice, JungMin would crack up some jokes to make him laugh, Hyung Jun would hug him and will help him read the script and Kyu Jong would make his everyday the 'best day'... but .. That was far beyond reality for now.. 

Young Saeng once again made a heavy sigh

'I don't want to be lonely anymore. I have to do something'

---

 

Jung Min woke up earlier today than usual.. He was happy he's drama was doing well. He felt relieved. He wondered if the members already watched his drama 'I hope they didn't' Jung Min mumbled. He doesn't want that the members would watch, he feel shy. As the thought of the members hits him, he again felt lonely. He had been out of the country for almost a year now, staying in a foreign land was hard for him, he doesn't have someone to talk to, yes, the staffs are there, his manager and co-actors but none of them is that close to his heart,none of them knows what he feels even he won't say it, he even went to the point that he became depressed. He felt so lonely that everytime he went home he would just talked to the elephant statue beside his bed . During those times, the memory of the 5 of them together are the only thing that he clinged on to , the reason that he still project his signiture smile. The reason why he worked so hard. For these past few days he had been reflecting on how his life had been. Career wise, it went well but it felt empty, that something is missing.. He knows it, His HEART knows it.

'I need them' Jung Min whispered

 

---

Hyung Jun was forced to wake up early by the annoying sound of his alarm clock

'5:01am' he mumbled while checking the time.

5oh1
5oh1
5oh1
5oh1

the time was echoing on his head, not because it reminds him to wake up and remove his lazy off the bed, but it meant much more important to him...very important.

Though he is a YamangDol(Ambitious Idol), all his ambitions were not just to satisfy himself, but he wants his hyungs to be proud of him. He smiled remembering how his hyungs were proud of his success now and he is also happy with theirs, but it would be much happier if they are still together and celebrating the group's success. Tears were flowing from Hyung Jun's eyes without his knowledge. A flashback of them winning the rookie award, their first stage, how they cried after it, how they used to stay in one dorm. A silent chuckle escaped from Hyung Jun's lips as he wiped his tears remembering the times he was bullied by the members but he knows they loved him. He made a heavy sigh, as those memories came back like a movie.

'It's not suppose to be like this right?' Hyung Jun asked while looking at a picture beside his bed.

'Right?' He asked again as if expecting an answer from the picture

'Aisssh. As usual your smile' Hyung Jun commented as his eyes landed at a particular person in the picture

He once again close his eyes while his left hand was in the table searching for his phone

'Hyung'

------

 

Hyun Joong was still in a deep slumber when a loud ringing was heard. He opened his right eye and looked around to search the origin of the noise.

'Is it the alarm clock? It's way too early. Didn't I set it 6am,did I?' He thought as he pull the alarm clock near him. He tilt his head when he found out it was not the source of the continues rings. He turned around and immidiately took his phone

'Didn't I told you I won't be late today Manager Hyungnim, why call so early?' Hyun Joong said as soon he answered the phone

'Hyung'

That one word caught Hyun Joong off guard. His 2 eyes widen

'Junnie' was all Hyun Joong can say

'Sorry for waking you up. I was just wondering... Ahm.. Hyung...'

Hyun Joong was speechless. Will Hyung Jun confess? His 4D brain can't process any words that he remain silent

'Ahm..Hyung, you know.. I'm thinking lately about me,you...and...'

Hyun Joong can't take it,
'Me too' he said .. He is going to confess was all in Hyun Joong's mind now

'You too hyung? I know you would feel the same way'

'ah...ofcourse' Hyun Joong might be dead now, he can't breath

'So hyung, ahm.. Are we now..'

'yes' Hyun Joong said without thinking

'So I'll talk with the rest too. Hyung, SS501 fighting! I'll work hard for our comeback.annyeong'

Hyun Joong laughed as the maknae hung up.
He was laughing too hard

'I thought he was confessing, but I'm glad I said Yes' Hyun Joong smile.

'If there would be someone who wants and needs the comeback, it would definitely be me' Hyun Joong laughed and yawn his day would be great today

 

---

An Update blank.gif keke, Mianhae for not updating for almost a month, school is killing me *sigh* don't you think this udate was some kinda angst? kekkeke

@ graceguarino ~
I hope you'll like this update and the following ones.. Thanks for your messages ^^ your such a sweetie..

So enjoy everyone.. Gotta post the next chapters ^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^