kYUSAENG SLAVERY VERSION

After we experienced REBIRTH and reached our DESTINATION, We Will COMEBACK

Kyu Jong and Young Saeng was now on their way to visit Jung Min.

'Kyu, I think that is not the way to Seoul Hospital anymore' Young Saeng said to Kyu

'We're not going there anymore hyung'

'But why?'

'Min told me not to go anymore. I think Jun did a good job nursing him. Where do you want to go hyung?'

'I don't know?'

'Then let's go to my favorite place instead' Kyu said while getting something at the back seat.
'We'll be needing this hyung, let's wear this'
Kyu gave the otter prince a cap and a sun glass.

Saeng used it and in no time , they are now infront of Kyu's favorite place - Lotte World.

'It's crowded' the otter said to Kyu while looking at the people inside.

'Yea.. But it's already dark, we can go unnotice' Kyu gave the otter prince a reassuring smile.

'mmhm..ok' the otter prince agreed. He's vulnerable when it comes to Kyu's smile.

It was already 7pm. The 2 of them had a great time riding the roller coaster and 3 other rides and decided to stop to eat some dinner.

'That was fun Kyu' Young Saeng said, smiling to Kyu at the opposite side of the table.

Kyu Jong wasn't feeling good anymore. He was kinda dizzy already 'Yea, I'm glad you like it'

'Here's you order Sir' the waitress said while putting down their food on the table. The waitress was staring at the both of them
'You both look familliar, are you a regular customer sir?'

'Ah..yes' Kyu said and smiled at the waitress

'Ah..I see' The waitress bowed and excused herself out.

'Why did you say it?'

'If I didn't she might ask a lot of questions until we are forced to say we are SS501's Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng' Kyu said 'Hmmm, their ddokbokki is daebak, try some hyung'

'Yah, it's great' Young Saeng smiled 'The bulgogi is great too'

'Yah..'

'I used to go eat here when I'm younger' The otter said putting a meat in the sesame leaf

'I know'

'Hmm?'

'I used to work here when I was younger' Kyu admitted.

'I didn't know that'

Kyu just smiled.
'Ahm, hyung .. Can we ride one last ride before we go home?'

'OK.. I need to be home by 9pm'

'Thanks Hyung' Kyu was happy.

The 2 were very satisfied with their dinner. They passed by an ice cream parlor and bought 2 chocolate ice creams.

'You wan't to ride here?' Young Saeng asked looking at the ferris wheel infront of them.

'Yes, come' on Hyung' He pulled Young Saeng into one of the cart.
'You can see the whole seoul in here'

'Yeap'

'Hyung...'

'What?'

'Remember the last time when I asked you if you ever had fall in love?'

'Yea?'

'Ahm.. Can you answer it now?'

Young Saeng's heart was beating fast now. With his close proximity with Kyu Jong and the way he looks at him, Young Saeng wanted to jumped out of the cart but they were half way up now.
'Yes, and I'm currently in love now'

Kyu Jong smiled. Somehow he was having the hope that it was him but it was impossible, he thought.
'Wow.. That person is too lucky'

Young Saeng half smiled with nervousness, he wanted to tell 'It's you that I love' but he doesn't want things to be awkward.
'Not really, she doesn't know that I like her, and she likes someone else'

'Why don't you tell her then?'

'I don't have the guts'

Kyu Jong laughed.
'Hyung, do you know why I like this place?'

'You like riding rides'

'NO'

'Huh? Then why?'

'Secret'

'That's unfair'

'Do you know the myth about ferris wheels hyung?'

'Myth?'

'Yea, when two person kissed when their cart was already at the top, they will be together forever'
and as soon as their cart reached the top, Kyu leaned forward and kissed the cute otter.

The otter was so shocked, but deep inside he was too happy, after their few seconds kiss. Kyu hugged Saeng.
'I like this place because it was when I first saw you' Kyu whispered

'Kyu...'

'I wanted to stay forever with you hyung...'

----------------------------

Ayee... Kyusarng is love <3

 

The next following chapters are about the AWkWARDNESS after the KISS... hahhhahhah. I'll update as soon as I can... your lazy author wants to say sorry again ^^