His

Silent

Kyuhyun waited until Sungmin was asleep before quietly escaping the home. He needed to locate a safe place for them. He could sense a change, and his hyung’s mental state wouldn’t handle any more. Kyuhyun roamed the streets, searching for the building that would help he and Sungmin. Minho had been to late, his hyung needed an escape now.

“Kyuhyun?” a voice called making Kyuhyun pause in his steps and look over. Zhou Mi walked over, his eyes curious and worried.

“Is everything okay?” Zhou Mi asked as Kyuhyun sighed at his former boss. Did he tell him, did he dare trust this man with his and Sungmin’s problem?  Zhou Mi frowned as he reached out and placed a hand on the younger’s shoulder.

“Kyuhyun?” Zhou Mi asked again. Kyuhyun looked up at the older before shaking his head.

“I-I have to go.” Kyuhyun whispered, he didn’t have much time left before Sungmin noticed he was missing. As Kyuhyun tried to leave, Zhou Mi stopped him. Kyuhyun went wide eyed as he looked at his old boss.

“You were once a toy for them, right?” the question was spoken silently and full of urgency. Kyuhyun nodded his head, relectuant and scared of where the question was going. Now that they were still again, Kyuhyun examined Zhou Mi’s face.

“Why do you ask?” Kyuhyun asked with crossed arms.

“Hyukjae is involved, I need to rescue him.” Zhou Mi explained. “Sungmin said he rescued you.” Kyuhyun didn’t say anything at first, his hyung had rescued him by sacrificing himself. It was something no one needed.

“Donghae went to Japan, he left Hyukkie with Siwon. Kyuhyun he needs our help.” Zhou Mi whimpered. Kyuhyun shook his head, he was in no position to help a friend.

“We can’t help, I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun whispered, once again trying to leave. Zhou Mi opened his mouth to speak, when the sound of shuffling feet met both his and Kyuhyun’s ears. Looking over, Kyuhyun frowned.

“Sungmin hyung?” Kyuhyun whispered, reaching out to tenderly touch his hyung’s shoulder. Sungmin forced out a smile as he leaned into Kyuhyun’s touch. Zhou Mi watched the two men in silence, knowing the silent conversation they were having was not for him. When Sungmin turned around to face Zhou Mi, the former boss noticed the darkness in his eyes.

“How much do you love Hyukjae?” he asked, his hand tightly holding Kyuhyun’s.

“More than anything.” Zhou Mi replied without hesitation. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes as Sungmin nodded his head. He didn’t want his hyung anywhere near Siwon or those monsters.

“Hyung,” Kyuhyun whispered. Sungmin shook his head before motioning for the two to follow him. Zhou Mi was filled with questions about how Sungmin could help.

“I’m done with all of them, please don’t get my hyung into trouble.” Kyuhyun begged Zhou Mi with pleading eyes. Zhou Mi offered a smile, just what had these two men gone through to place Kyuhyun on such edge. Looking at Sungmin, he could see the dark circles under his eyes and the recently lost weight he had shed. For such a drastic change, it made Zhou Mi shiver at the cause for it...



 

Sungmin didn’t say much, instead, he held his arms. A protective self healing process for him. He had to save Kyuhyun, to save Hyukjae. He was tired of everyone he loved being hurt, even him. Zhou Mi had asked for help, Kyuhyun was searching for an escape. If he played his cards right, maybe, just maybe, everyone could get what they wanted?

“Sungmin, are you sure you’re alright, right?” Kyuhyun whispered worriedly as they followed Zhou Mi back to his apartment. Sungmin could only nod, not trusting his voice much. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes as he crossed his arms.

“I don’t like you doing this hyung, I don’t care what you and Hyukjae have as a past.” Kyuhyun hissed in hatred. Sungmin glanced over with a weak smile as he paused and gently caressed Kyuhyun’s face.

“I will protect those that I love my Kyu,” Sungmin whispered back before releasing the other and moving ahead.

“I believe something is happening of course.” Zhou Mi replied calmly making both Sungmin and Kyuhyun look up in surprise.

“I guess this is the first you have heard of something?” Zhou Mi asked as Kyuhyun nodded his head. Was Minho doing something? Zhou Mi explained the notice he and Heechul had received about a change in the game.

“So, someone else is in charge now?” Sungmin asked, his voice small. The noise was something Kyuhyun hated to hear from someone he saw as such a strong person. Zhou Mi nodded his head as Sungmin whimpered slightly....


 

Donghae was in charge now. So many papers were scattered around him as Ryeowook lounged on the couch painting his nails. His body was littered with scars as the kimono he wore barely covered him.

“Do you think this is a good idea?” Donghae asked as he looked over at the other. Ryeowook peaked over, his dark eyes almost blank,

“I don’t want any more people hurt like before.” Donghae continued. Ryeowook shrugged as he returned to his previous action. The mundane task keeping his mind from dwelling on what Donghae had saved him from. Donghae smiled softly as he stood and walked over to his lover.

“Wookie, I won’t let anyone near you again.” he whispered, leaning forward to kiss the youngers lips. Ryeowook smiled into the soft touches as he parted his lips to allow Donghae’s tongue to enter his mouth. Their make out session was slow and passionate, hands gently caressing soft skin. As Donghae’s tongue moved from Ryeowook’s mouth to nibble at the soft skin of his throat leaving a dark red mark.

“Hae hyung,” Ryeowook whispered, feeling himself harden with want and need. Donghae chuckled as he let the younger whimper against him. This was what he had traveled for. His Ryeowook soft against him.

“I will not let anyone near you.” the soft grasp of a hand around Ryeowook’s wrist made the younger look down.

“You belong to me.” Donghae continued between kisses. Ryeowook closed his eyes, he belonged to Lee Donghae.....