Chapter 30

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-Beta 
 

____________________________ 

Chapter 30 

 
 

 
 

Avoiding Chanyeol seemed like the best opinion of late, Beakhyun just didn’t want to talk to him. He gets up early make breakfast, Hurry Hyun yeol along before they left the house, He dropped Hyun yeol off before going to his own job. It was already starting to feel unwell, he’d forgotten how much he hated this feeling. Did he feel this with Hyun yeol so early on he couldn’t remember? Kids could be a distraction... 

 

He had the kids painting in the morning, singing cutely which Beakhyun couldn’t take his eye off them. He really loved his jobs. Kids were like a breath of fresh air they were also innocence. ‘Can I see your drawing?’ Beakhyun  bent down beside one of the table, ‘I drew this....’ The little girl held out the piece of paper. The task he set for them, he couldn’t help but find it adorable. To draw their Heroes something Hyun yeol had been upsesed with lately. Beakhyun of course excepted them to draw their parents, sibling or cartoon. The little girl handed the drawing over as Beakhyun pushed his glasses up onto his nose. Beakhyun smiled at her when he says her cute little dimples.  ‘How this...? He asked... 

 

‘You... it You.....’ 

 

Beakhyun weld up ‘Me why would you draw me..... 

 

 

‘Your the best..... your brave... and teach us lots of stuff.... Umma says your brave dealing with this many kids, when he wouldn’t want to be in your show.....umma says I'm the only handful he needs....’ the little girl giggled. ‘Appa agreed....’ Beakhyun went to hand it back to her, ‘You can keep it....?’ She told him. 

 

‘Thank you very much my son will be so jealous.... I got one of the best drawing. ‘ Beakhyun told her. Placing it on the wall so everyone could see. ‘Okay everyone five more minutes then we all put on are Jackets and get some fresh air.’ He helps some of them zip their jacket.  ‘Buddy system he told them line them all up.’ 

 

 

**** 

 

Beakhyun wasn’t in the mood to cook by the time he got home, he was tired and his stomach was doing summer salts,but it wasn’t like he could lie down, Hyun yeol took most of his attention. ‘he thought of making something really easy that he didn’t have to think about it at all. He found himself dazed, Chanyeol had stayed out of his way for the most part, yet Beakhyun was sure he could feel Chanyeol eyes on him from time to time.  Something must have altered Chanyeol, as he felt Chanyeol hand on his back. ‘Are you okay?’ he asked, his expression full of worry, Beakhyun turned shaking his head to say he was fine, ‘why don’t you sit down for a bit, I'm sure you’ve been on your feet all day,’ it was mostly true.  

 

‘I’m fine, can you bring these to the table.’ Beakhyun pointed to the plates Chanyeol didn’t move. Beakhyun didn’t want to admit it but he felt dizzy, he didn’t want to move afraid he fall and embarrasses himself, he swayed a little. ‘I’m just get a glass of water.’ he moved to the sink taking a cup off the drying rack. He lifted the glass to his lips only to drop it a second later. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter