MINJOON: Before and after ~ Pearls and diamonds

Dreams of stardust and dimples - MINJOON - (short story)

Before the shots were fired, leaving ringing ears and falling tears, he dreamed of pearls and diamonds. A sofa pink as a rose and as soft as its petals flew across the room while a man in black clothes roared words of threat. Angry brown eyes furiously searched for him, Jimin; the boy who dreamed. 

With hate the man walked forwards, silence following his way. Jimin quickly up on his feet, hands on the counter and a racing heart worn on his sleeve. 

“Give me your money! Don’t; and I’ll kill you all!” 

Jimin quickly did as he was told by the man dressed in black, yet he wasn’t pleased and asked for more. The boy who dreamed of pearls and diamonds told the man the truth as tears fell down his cheeks. A cold gun was pressed against his forehead, on the spot where his mother’s lips long ago had kissed him goodnight before his very first dream which was of clouds and skies. 

Oh, how he wished he weren’t of such a delicate kind with frail arms and a fragile heart. The young man who never had nightmares refused to do anything but cry and only dared to open his eyes when he heard the sound of punches and kicks and felt his heart flutter when the man of his dreams who wore pink made sure the robber, who got beaten up and ran away, wouldn’t dare to come back. Namjoon was well-built and able despite his cute face and he made sure Jimin was okay, his voice concerned and deep causing caterpillars to burst and turn into astonishing butterflies.

Pure at heart Jimin was when he kissed Namjoon who noticed stardust was set free as their soft lips moved in harmony. Never had they touched before, but talked about dreams and lambs for sure. Jimin had such sparkly eyes. Namjoon’s cute smile the sparkly ones had gazed on more than once. When all powers of the mysterious universe focus on two people and no others they are bound to fall in love. The love of Namjoon and Jimin was as soft as the clouds and as important as the skies Jimin once had dreamt of. 

With their arms wrapped around each other, surrounded by pink peas and yellow leaves, they were both content after longing for a touch since their first meeting in the park with pine trees and orange birds. To the sound of their singing they later made love in the warm summer night under the purple sky. Forever since then the only few things Jimin dreamed of were stardust and dimples. He always woke up pressed against Namjoon’s chest wrapped around the strong arms that once had saved the delicate kind and since then had the duty of guarding him just in case the man dressed in black ever dared to come back. 

///

Just wanted to experiment a little, tell me what you think😌

Twitter: @leounqiao