You Need to Know Why

Temporary Starts With L, Ends With E And Has OV In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Jongdae,

  Do you remember that time when we had a midnight picnic at our favorite park, you were leaning on my chest, my arms around you while we stared at the stars. Your words were so beautiful, Dae, as you spoke of how each star out there is just a raging ball of fire, hurt that others can't stand being near them because of the heat. You even said that that's why they were so beautiful, because there was hidden pain. That was one of the many times your words touched my heart and soul. 

   Dae, you were right! There'd never be anything beautiful out there if it's not enlaced with a bit of pain, because those minor aches emphasize one's overall beauty. So, my love, our story, as tragic as it seems, is beautiful. We both know that it caused pain and tears but the more darkness it had, the better its beauty would shine. So when you remember how it hurt when I left, remember it with awe. Remember it with pride, because what we had shouldn't be told nor heard with regret, I'm proud to have called you mine. I hope that you are too.

  I wrote you this to ease your conscience, my departure is not your fault. I knew from the beginning that we can't ever have forever. You see, I'm, what you may call, a grim reaper. I was supposed to take Baekhyun but then I ended up meeting you. If you could recall that time when Baekhyun was diagnosed with some illness and nearly passed, I was there. I saw your tears and I felt guilt prick my heart and I just couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter