The apple.

High School Idiots

The apple.

What a stinkin' apple!

I can't believe lots of people actually voted for me to the point that I will be playing the girl's main role! And i'm so glad that Sandeul will be the guy's main role. I was kinda worry that Sungyeol will win. That's why I voted for Sandeul. Mwuahahahahaha! Not being mean, but I don't wanna kiss Sungyeol's mouth. Well, not like I knew I was gonna be the main role or anything. I guess I just didn't want any girl to get kissed by that bastard.

 

WAIT. A. DIPPIN. MINUTE.

 

The main guy will kiss the main girl. On the lips. In front of all those people who is watching. So Sandeul is going to k-k-k-kiss me on my l-l-l-lips?! This can't be happening! I run around in circles, panicking. My first kiss is going to be taken soon...AISH WHAT THE HELL?!

 

“Calm down. It's not THAT special. It's just a stupid school play” Sungyeol snapped. Seems like someone is jealous.

 

“Sungyeol is jelly~” I sang.

 

“Me?” He laughed sarcastically. “Why would I? This is just a stupid kindergarten playtime.” He blow his bangs away from his eyes.

 

“Then why did you wrote your own name on that paper?” I asked, poking him. Yes. I saw him writing his own name. I knew it would be like that since he have so much ego.

 

Sungyeol's face turn red. “YOU SAW THAT?!” I smirked and nodded.

 

“D-d-d-did you also saw who I wrote for the girl?” He stutter.

 

I think and shakes my head. “Why? Is it someone you love~?” I teased.

 

Sungyeol quickly shakes his head. “Are you kidding me? I wouldn't understand if someone will ever like her.” He stated.

 

Ouch. “Meanie! The poor girl. See, this is probably one of the reasons why you will never have a girlfriend.” I frowned.

 

“Psh, for your information, lots of girls wanna date me. And I turn them all down.” Sungyeol said cockily.

 

“And you're proud?!” I glare him.

 

“Well, they don't even know me that well and I don't even know them that well. I don't like people who like someone else just by judging from their looks. I mean, admit it, I am pretty good looking aren't I?” He winked.

 

This dude got some point. Except for that good looking part. I acted as if I wanted to throw up and Sungyeol just gave me a death glare. If you didn't know, we were at our usual hanging spot. At the school garden. It's super huge and beautiful! Dal Shabet, B1A4, Infinite and I always hang out here. Everyone was talking to each other and as you can see, i'm talking to the idiot Sungyeol. Don't even know why.

 

“Congrats!” Subin suddenly hug me.

 

“Huh? For what?” I ask all confused.

 

“For being one of the main roles! Can't wait.” She winked.

 

“Aigoo, there you go again.” I pouted.

 

“Sorry! It's just going to be so cute. I mean come on, you and Sandeul!” Subin was spazzing like mad. I let her be because she seems so excited.

 

“It's just a stupid kiss!” Sungyeol whined.

 

“It'll still be cute!” Subin stated. I slowly walk away. I will leave these two alone. Hehe.

 

Sandeul's POV

 

I watch from afar about how Sungyeol and Subin were arguing about that kiss thing. Sungyeol seems to be pretty jealous. Maybe because I won over him or maybe about something else. Could he be jealous over that...? Time to investigate. Hehe.

 

“Yo!” I throw my arm around Subin's shoulder. Sungyeol doesn't seem to care.

 

“You seems to be excited for the school play!” Subin winked.

 

“Well yes, why wouldn't I?” I smirked. I look over at Sungyeol and he slightly frowned. Ohohoho!

 

“Psh, just a stupid school play.” Sungyeol muttered loud enough for me to hear.

 

“Are you jealous you didn't get chosen as the main role?” I teased.

 

“Of course not! Why would I?” Of course not indeed. You're just jealous that i'm going to kiss Minah. I smirked.

 

This is actually going to be pretty fun!

 

Subin's POV

 

I'm so happy that Sungyeol oppa didn't get chosen as the main role! Or else he would have to kiss Minah and i'll be hating Minah forever. Aigoo, i'm such a bad friend. How could I let a guy get between our friendship? But I can't help it. I've been with Sungyeol oppa since birth. And i've been liking him since forever.

 

I look around to see where Minah was. She was sitting alone at a bench, probably daydreaming. Since she seems pretty lonely, I decided to go and sit next to her. I ran towards her direction.

 

“Minah, you look so lonely!” I sit next to her. She didn't move an inch. Wow, she is daydreaming pretty deeply!

 

“Hello?” I snap my fingers in front of her face.

 

She shakes her head. “Eh?” She looked at me with a confused expression.

 

“Awww, you're so cute!” I patted her head. She is seriously cute. How can this be?!

 

“Ah, thanks?” She eye-smiled.

 

“Seems like you were deep in thoughts! What are you thinking about Minah?” I ask, concerned.

 

“Well, ehm...” I move with my hand, motion her to go ahead and talk. “I feel weird!” She stated.

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“The truth is, this is going to be my...first kiss.” She cover her face with her hands. AWWW SERIOUSLY?! This is just so cute, I can't help but to spazz.

 

“AWWW! OMG MINAH YOU'RE SO INNOCENT!” I started jumping up and down. She motion me to shush up, so I did. I sit back all calmly.

 

“Yaaaaah!” She whined. “I swear, even for my mom. We have never kissed each other on the lips or anything!” She stated.

 

“Awww, seriously? I've kissed Sungyeol and Sandeul oppa lots of times but we were young so...Keep this a secret, arasso?” I winked. Minah nodded.

 

“So...how does it feel?” Minah ask, all curious.

 

“I don't remember really! We were all young and I didn't know what I was doing.” I chuckled.

 

“What am I gonna do?!” Minah panicked.

 

“Just chill! It's only Sandeul oppa! You guys will get through it quickly!” I give her an assuring smile.

 

“I hope so!”

 

Minah's POV

 

Everyday, our class would practice for the school play! We are all putting so much efforts in this and i'm not gonna ruin it all just because of a stupid small kiss. I throw my fist in the air and give myself a 'fighting'. I could here someone chuckling behind me. I turn around and see Sandeul chuckling.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“Nothing.” He smiled.

 

Every time we practice the kiss scene, there would always be something that stop the scene. There will always be some girls making too many noises or anything like that. These girls are obviously preventing Sandeul to kiss me. Sorry girls, can't help it either!

 

I'm actually pretty thankful to those girls. We always have to do the same scene over and over again and if I were about to kiss Sandeul over and over again, I might become crazy. That would be so awkward! Subin was right. I'm innocent. I wonder if that's a good thing or bad thing?!

 

After we successfully practice, except for the kiss scene, we all changed back to our normal uniform and head back to class. And our routine goes on like this until the day of the school play.

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

I look at the audience from behind the curtain. Wow, so many people! Does people really want to see 2 people kissing or something? Gosh. Okay, okay. I know it's not for the kiss! But still. Why am I getting so worked up about this? AISH WHATEVER!

 

The main roles are now in the make-up room. Putting on their cloths and all. I told the teacher that I won't take part of this stupid things unless I was the main role, and he said it's okay for me to not be a part of this crap! Could you believe that?! I hate Mr. Brian.

 

Sandeul was done with his make-up. Oh my, he is good looking.

 

“Yeobu, you're so handsome today!” I run to him and open my arms wide open to get a hug.

 

He put a hand in front of my face. “Please don't touch me.” He coldly ordered.

 

“My yeobu doesn't love me anymore!” I pretended to fake sob.

 

“Do I look okay?” Suddenly a voice ask. I look behind me and my jaw dropped.

 

“OKAY?! Minah you look...amazing!” Sandeul gaped.

 

“I-i do?” Minah blushed. She then look at me and I shake my head to come back at my right mind.

 

I shrugged. “You look the same as before.” I lied.

 

“Psh, whatever!” Minah pouted.

 

We then hear Mr. Brian speaking. It's going to start soon! Everyone stands at their right places. I watch them from behind the curtains as they act scene by scene. Psh, boring. I'm so glad I didn't join this boring act. I already can imagine the audience, yawning and all.

 

The scene comes where Minah eat the apple and fainted. So yeah, Minah eat the apple and she fainted. That's all there is to it. Well, the apple rolled all the way to where I am and there was a part bitten. Which is the part where Minah ate. Okay I don't know why i'm saying weird stuff like this.

 

Just don't mind me.

 

After all the boring crap, it's finally the scene where Sandeul is going to kiss Minah. This is probably the most interesting part from the whole act. It's not like i'm a ert or anything. I just find this amusing. I will keep it at that.

 

I look at Sandeul, slowly approaching Minah. My heart was beating fast and I honestly don't know why. I look at the apple. Then back at Sandeul and Minah. Then back to the apple. Then back to Sandeul and Minah. And I kept doing it.

 

Minah's POV

 

I was laying down, “fainted”. This is the scene where Sandeul is supposed to kiss me because I ate that apple. Well, here it is. My first kiss. Thinking about it make me crazy. I'm basically going crazy in my mind right now. I will probably feel awkward around Sandeul after this!

 

I could hear Sandeul kneeling down. I open one eye to see what was happening. I could see his face going closer and closer to mine. I wanted to flip so bad but I can't. I will ruin this whole act! I don't want that to happen. I could feel our nose touching.

 

AJGDUISGDSGOIUEGUIGFDSILGFOIUGUIDGSOIUGSIOUGA!

 

Suddenly, I felt something hit my head. And it hurts. I opened my eyes. Sandeul's face was now far away from my face. I sighed in relieve. What was that tho? I look at the ground and see an apple. It was the apple I ate before. What the heck? Who the hell threw that?!

 

The crowd are now chattering in confusion. Sandeul decided to give me a quick peck on the cheek. I smiled and wake up. We finish the act without any problem and for the rest, I had fun. After we finished everything, we all stand in line. We all hold each others hands and bow to the crowd. In response, we got a loud clap. I was so happy!

 

Sandeul's POV

 

I knew that would happen! Everything goes exactly like how I planned it to be. I think I have found a new secret. But I don't think that pabo realize it yet. Seems like I will have fun for awhile then. I look at Minah. She was looking around, probably searching for something/someone.

 

“What/who are you looking for?” I ask.

 

“Sungyeol! Did you see him? How could he just poof like that after doing nothing for this act?!” Minah complain.

 

“But he did do something.” I smiled.

 

“Eh?” Minah look at me confused.

 

“You'll see.” I walk away smiling.


Here is chapter 6. Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I've been busy! With doing nothing. 11:37 pm right now and I have a test tomorrow. Seems like I always have a test and never learn for them! Well, it is like that. Anyways, enjoy this chapter. All I can say is “OHOHOHOHO!” Sorry for any typo's and comment! Because silent readers will get pregnant and die.