Beach - Day 2: Part 2.

High School Idiots

Beach - Day 2: Part 2.

Let's get wet.

Subin's POV

 

My eyes flustered open after having the best dream of my life. Sungyeol oppa was in it. I wish it was true tho. Well, I’ll be making it true, no joke. For these past years, I have been holding back, thinking that Sungyeol oppa will realize how much I love him and start looking at me the way I look at him. But i'm going to step up my game now.

 

I glance at the bed beside me and Minah wasn't there. She's probably already eating by now since she loves food so much. Speaking about food, i'm so hungry. What time is it?

 

I look at the clock and widened my eyes. “1 FREAKIN' PM?!”

 

Must be because of last night. The memories from last night rushed back in my mind.

 

Minah is a good friend!” Sungyeol oppa stated.

 

Sungyeol oppa, you slow pabo! Because of you, I couldn't sleep properly. I wonder how much hours of sleep I got. Probably really less. It's all your fault!

 

Suddenly, I hear lots of laughter coming from the kitchen. Everyone is awake but no one tried to wake me up? Well, thanks a lot guys! I stood up and stretch. What a nice weather today. All sunny and stuff. I headed to the kitchen while humming to some song. I open the door and stick my head out to peek around. I see Infinite eating, talking and laughing.

 

That's just like them!

 

In between Sungyeol oppa and Sungjong oppa, I see Minah.

 

Oh.....................................................................................................................

 

“Good morning!” A warm finger poke my cheek. I squealed and reacted directly by punching the person's cheek.

 

“Ouch!” Sandeul oppa hold his cheek and about to lose his balance. I widened my eyes and quickly grab his arm. Luckily, he regain his balance back. Pheeew.

 

“Oppa! You shocked me!” I look at his cheeks. It was getting redder and redder by the second. I leaned it and softly touch his cheeks. “Mianhae!”

 

Sandeul's POV

 

Subin started leaning in as she softly touched my cheeks. I widened my eyes at how small the distance is between our faces. My heart starts beating really fast and it suddenly feels warm all around me.

 

“Mianhae!” She looks at my cheek worriedly. I softened.

 

“It's okay!” I smiled. It did hurt, but she totally just healed it with her cute face.

 

“No it's not!” She frowned. “Look at your cheek! It's becoming purple.”

 

She grab my arm and drag me to a room. It looks like a nurse office, just a little bit smaller. She ask me to sit on the chair and so I follow her instructions. She took an emergency box from a cabinet and opens it slowly. It was full of medicines and stuff like that. Well, duh!

 

She took out a bottle of liquid and some cotton. She slowly put some liquid on the cotton. I watch her every move and can't help but think how adorable she looks. I look at her as she slowly approaches me.

 

“This might hurt just a little bit!” She warned before brushing the cotton on my cheek. I flinched at the sudden pain.

 

“Just a little bit?!” I gaped at her.

 

“S-sorry!” She brush the cotton slower so it won't hurt me too much. “There, all done! Now just let me find a bandage...AHA!”

 

Her face suddenly lit up as she reached out for something in her pocket. She takes out the bandage out of her pocket really quickly and slap it on my cheek.

 

“OUCH!” I hissed.

 

She looks at me and stick out her tongue playfully. “Sorry~” She sang. Wait, I know this playful side of her. WHAT DID SHE DO?!

 

“Park Subin, what did you do?”

 

“Bwoh? I didn't do anything~” She sang again.

 

“Aish, I know you did something! I know that attitude of yours!” I pointed out.

 

“Oh right, we've known each other since birth.” She nodded. “Find out yourself! You're a smarty pants, right?” She stick out her tongue for the last time and run away.

 

“YAH! COME BACK HERE YOU!” I chase her as she run faster.

 

She was squealing as we run all over the place. We're basically having a marathon around the villa. I'm surprised no one hear us since we're being really loud right now. Oh wait, scratch that. Subin is being really loud right now.

 

“You can never catch me~” She sang as she ran faster.

 

OH NO SHE DIDN'T! I run the fastest as I could as the distance between us becomes smaller and smaller. I smirked. “I WILL GET YOU NO MATTER WHAT!”

 

She was beginning to slow down. I smirked. It's my chance now! I quickly grab her by the stomach and twirl her around. She squeals and laugh. After I let her go, we both fall on the ground, panting hard. That was a pretty fun morning exercise!

 

“That was fun!” She finally manage to talk. I nodded.

 

It was silence for a couple of minutes when suddenly, a big growl could be heard. I look at Subin and gaped. She was looking pretty surprised too.

 

“That...was my stomach.” She hold her stomach in embarrassment.

 

I chuckled. “Your stomach makes a pretty big sound!”

 

“Whatever!” She gets up and stomps her way to the kitchen.

 

“HEY! Wait for me!” I get up and trail behind her.

 

Minah's POV

 

I was laughing so much that my stomach starts to hurt. I never knew Infinite were this funny. Seeing this side of them makes me relieved. My first impression of them we're pretty bad. I thought they were rude and scary. You know what the say: Never judge a book by it's cover! Yep. Well, I hope I got closer to them now. Since I mostly felt left out 'cause i'm only close to Subin, Sandeul and Sungyeol.

 

After we were done eating, we played scissor-paper-stone to determined who should wash the dishes. In the end, 1 lost and so I had to do the dishes. Aw man.

 

“It's going to be hard doing it alone, wouldn't it?” Sunggyu look at me. I nodded. “You can choose 2 people to do it with you then!” He offered.

 

“YES! Thank you GyuGyu, you're my hero.” I jumped up and down.

 

“GyuGyu?” He look at me with a blank expression.

 

I scratch the back of my neck. “Sorry, it just came out of my mouth. I kinda think it sounded cute tho!” I nodded.

 

He chuckled. “Thanks, you can call me that, NahNah!”

 

“WOO! New nickname.” I smiled.

 

“Just hurry up and pick 2 people already!” Sungyeol stand in between us. Gosh, what's wrong with him?

 

I rolled my eyes. “Okay okay. I'll pick you so you should be honored!” He widened his eyes as I smile innocently at him.

 

“But-”

 

“No buts.” I put my finger in front of his mouth. “Now I just need to pick one more person...” I look at the rest of Infinite. “Err...”

 

“I'll do it!” Sungjong appear in front of me. “Kay.” I lazily walk up to the sink as the Sung-idiots follow me. The rest of Infinite went to the living room to watch tv. I took a deep breath and put on those rubber gloves people use to wash the dishes on. “LET'S WORK!”

 

We started working. Sungyeol clean the plates with soap while I wash the soap away. Sungjong's job is to dry the dishes. Everything is going great. It was silent and boring. I put some soap on my hand and start making bubbles with them.

 

“Yah!” Sungyeol quickly close his eyes as a bubble come flying at his direction.

 

“Hyung, that's just soap!” Sungjong pointed out.

 

“Yeah, and this...” Sungyeol splashed a huge amount of water at Sungjong. “...is just water!”

 

“YAH!” Sungjong squealed. I snickered.

 

“What you laughing at?” Sungjong glare at me as I hold in my laughter. Sungjong starts splashing water at me.

 

OH NO HE DIDN'T!

 

And this is where the war begin. We all started splashing water everywhere. We didn't even care about the fact that we're getting wet. Or even the fact that the whole kitchen was getting wet too. You see, this is what happened when you ask a bunch of little kids like us to work with water! Their fault, really.

 

“YAH! What are you guys doing?!” A voice shouted. We all froze in our spot.

 

“Good morning Deullie!” Sungyeol greeted as he laughed awkwardly.

 

Subin and Sandeul gaped at the sight of me and the Sung-idiots. They look at the whole kitchen and back at us as it goes on like that for a few more minutes.

 

Soon enough, everyone was awake. Lot's of people were scolding us, but everyone helped to clean the whole kitchen. It was 3:15 pm when the kitchen was all clean and shiny. I must say we all did a great job!

 

“Remind me to NEVER let Sungyeol, Sungjong and Minah wash the dishes EVER again!” Sunggyu sighed. I give him a peace sign.

 

“I'm fine with that tho.” I clapped my hands.

 

Sungyeol, Sungjong and I got a punishment tho. We had to make food for everyone which was a big pain in the . I mean, there's so much people here. But we did it anyway. And not to mention that the food we made tasted pretty good. After that, we decided to do something fun, but what?

 

“I heard there's an amusement park somewhere nearby this villa! Let's go there!” Gongchan jumps around, getting all hyper thanks to the idea. In the end, everyone agreed on this idea.

 

Amusement park, here we come!

 

Ohmygosh you guise, i'm so sorry that I didn't update sooner! T~T I was lazy as pho, ya know. I just finished my exams ferr a few days so I wanted to have fun and do nothing. ._. BUT HERE IT IS! The long awaited 13th chapter. ;D I got so many new subbies so am laik so happy right nao. Thanks a lot people. <3 I'll keep on improving and make the best fic just ferr yuuh all! OH AND AM LAIK MISSING CHUR COMMENTS SO COMMENT NOW. >_> PWEETEEEH PUHLEASEEEEE~ oh and sorry for any mistakes since i'm too lazy to double check and remove all the typo's ._.